Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

That's helpful.  We know FaceBook accepted fucking rubles.  So knowing what you know, is there any reason why Russian military intelligence would want to avoid having a large data sales receipt end up on their doorstep ?

I’m not sure I understand your question. Of course the Russians would not want these capabilities tracked back to them.

My point is that the type of data aggregation and profile building that everyone so worked up about is something dipshit 25 year old marketing grads with big tits do on a daily basis.

For example - this girl just probably finished creating profiles of 40 year old men that read message boards and then reran the sample against proctologist insurance records for the brand manager of perperation H

96ff0b442f8f55becedefdab920bc8e6.jpg

15 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I’m not sure I understand your question. Of course the Russians would not want these capabilities tracked back to them.

My point is that the type of data aggregation and profile building that everyone so worked up about is something dipshit 25 year old marketing grads with big tits do on a daily basis.

For example - this girl just probably finished creating profiles of 40 year old men that read message boards and then reran the sample against proctologist insurance records for the brand manager of perperation H

I get your point that it's easy to do and fast.  But if that's the case, how is money made on a competitive scale ?  Is the 'time spent' variable a bit more significant such that GRU wouldn't take on all the specifics of aggregating and analysis?  Or is it more about fine tuning the data for real time dynamic effects?  Re the election, if time is a real factor,  what time saving analytic method is there which is accurate and provides real time information on targeted areas with laser precision down to the precinct, but on a national scale - for people who don't understand the minutia of American politics?  Because that level of analysis with targeted efficiency for precise political effects at the neighborhood level carried out by Russian hackers stretches credulity.

They're good at hacking and stealing info (we know a lot of that happened), and in some cases was publicly dumped  for whomever to find who knew where and when to look.  It just seems that the odds are that some, or a lot, of that precinct/neighborhood level analysis was carried out on our side of the pond then shared with GRU to aim the onslaught of fake news and propaganda.

49 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

If that is Butina I would lie about being in the NRA. Convincingly enough for us to throw that monitor on the floor. 

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Folks. It’s really not that complicated. I sell data aggregation suites that utilize 1st (internal), 2nd(other companies’ internal), and 3rd party(data aggregations like Neilson) data to create highly specific user profiles.

You would be shocked at what a marketer, at, say, American Airlines can build with a few simple key strokes. To be fair, the software utilized by US firms is de-identified and is used for segmentation and population building purposes- but it would be very easy for someone with software engineering capabilities to reidentify the data.

If you have ever -

Bought anything online

Had a social media account

Responded to a promotional email (like from Home Depot)

Given your email address to a doctor or a government

Had an account with Amazon

Had a Netflix account

Or basically ever given anything other than a credit card number and SS number to a US company, you have a profile - and I sell the capability to utilize those profiles.

And there are plenty of buyers.

Sounds like your access to psychographic profiles is a tad more sophisticated than the generic American Tapestry shit I get through ESRI.

I get your point that it's easy to do and fast.  But if that's the case, how is money made on a competitive scale ?  Is the 'time spent' variable a bit more significant such that GRU wouldn't take on all the specifics of aggregating and analysis?  Or is it more about fine tuning the data for real time dynamic effects?  Re the election, if time is a real factor,  what time saving analytic method is there which is accurate and provides real time information on targeted areas with laser precision down to the precinct, but on a national scale - for people who don't understand the minutia of American politics?  Because that level of analysis with targeted efficiency for precise political effects at the neighborhood level carried out by Russian hackers stretches credulity.
They're good at hacking and stealing info (we know a lot of that happened), and in some cases was publicly dumped  for whomever to find who knew where and when to look.  It just seems that the odds are that some, or a lot, of that precinct/neighborhood level analysis was carried out on our side of the pond then shared with GRU to aim the onslaught of fake news and propaganda.

The software for developing analytical profile connections is not easy to create. The software itself, is easy to use.

Also there is the issue of access to various data pools that are not universally available. A small handful of companies operate on a large enough scale to make multiple 2nd party sources useful. To make truly accurate consumer profiles access to 100s of 2nd party pools are required and while some are in the public domain, many aren’t.

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

That face screams "Creampie me, bad_teammate".

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Shouldn't he be doing some leader-y stuff at 7pm on a Tuesday night?  Especially when the "EU is coming to Washington" tomorrow?

He's more of a "10 am to 3 pm unless the weather's good for golfing" leader.

Cohen tape released.  Trump mentioning cash.  I thought he knew nothing at all about any of this?

Throw it on the pile of lies and more lies from the worst president to ever grace the position.  Keep thumping that bible though.  Im sure someone can find a passage saying adultery is all good. 

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Shouldn't he be doing some leader-y stuff at 7pm on a Tuesday night?  Especially when the "EU is coming to Washington" tomorrow?

He finished his prep work by tweeting at them. Now for some 'me' time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Cohen tape released.  Trump mentioning cash.  I thought he knew nothing at all about any of this?

Throw it on the pile of lies and more lies from the worst president to ever grace the position.  Keep thumping that bible though.  Im sure someone can find a passage saying adultery is all good. 

I’m confused.  Rudy deemed the tape exculpatory, because Trump was suggesting that the payment be by check, which someone wouldn’t do if they were trying to do something illegal or whatever.

18 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Dropping in on page 399, so I'm sure it's been discussed but how 'bout your taxes going to pay farmers Dotard's policies hurt financially?  Good thinking.

If by farmers you mean Argo corporate giants that spend lots of money at Trump properties, then shitty. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

American voters by a 51-35 percent margin believe the Russians have "compromising information" about President Trump, a survey released on Tuesday reveals.

But 70 percent of Republicans don't think Russia has anything on Trump, while 18 percent do and 11 percent don't have an opinion, a Quinnipiac University National Poll showed.

Among Democrats, 74 percent believe the Kremlin has influence over Trump, 11 percent said no and 15 percent don't have an opinion.

Asked about Trump's summit with President Vladimir Putin last week in Helsinki, 52 percent said it was a failure for the United States and 73 percent said it was a win for Russia.

By a 54-41 percent margin, voters said they believed Trump was not acting in the best interest of the US at the meeting.

The poll surveyed 1,1777 voters nationwide from July 18-23 and it has a plus/minus 3.5.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/24/majority-of-american-voters-think-putin-has-dirt-on-trump/I

Edited by Satchel

1 hour ago, DiceHands said:

Poor Sarah Huckabeef Colonel Sanders. She’s going to resign within 2 weeks. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

He'll play all the old hits

Greatest economy in world history

Democrats love MS13

Russia Hoax

And some other thing will be "a total disgrace!" 

He has to lead with Hillary.

Probably end with rant about trade or NFL.

Very limited playbook and he’s running a prevent defense.