Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

What self-serving garbage.   It's just more cynical rationalization for making a deal with the devil to get the policies Rs desire.  If this were a serious "secret resistance, " blabbing about it in the Times and alerting Trump would be the last thing one would do.   Not to mention that this bullshit piece will be fodder for deep-state conspiracy theorists working to dismantle our institutions.   Seriously, fuck this guy. 

Totally agree. I'm convinced everyone working in the Trump administration is waiting for their moment to cash in on an eventual book deal. Just a bunch of money-hungry, morally bankrupt assholes.  Fuck them all. 

"Unsung heroes."  Lulz.  Talk about delusional.  More like enablers extraordinaire.   Who instead of actually telling the American people what is going on and ending this shitshow, anonymously complain about how badly they've been treating.  Womp womp.  Just continuing to prove that the Trump Republican party is the biggest bunch of precious snowflakes with enormous victim complexes ever.

^ We have the impeachment option for just this scenario. A president who is incapable of performing his duties and who is endangering the security and future of our nation by his actions. Make my scotch a double whenever happy hour gets here.

Edited by retread

Just now, retread said:

^ We have the impeachment option for just this scenario. A president who is incapable of performing his duties and who is endangering the security and future of our nation. 

Yes, and it will only work if those who actually know what's happening from the inside have the guts to come out and say it publicly.

Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president. But no one wanted to precipitate a constitutional crisis.

Why would this be a constitutional crisis?  Wouldn't this just be the constitution working as intended?

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is my first guess as well.

The reason I think it’s McGahn is because over the past year he’s put a lot of work into portraying himself as an unsung hero in the White House in the media.

He’s also a traditional Republican.

We somehow know it was McGahn that was ordered to fire Mueller but McGahn said no over a year ago.

We know he’s been fully cooperating with Mueller.

And we know he’s out the door once Kavanaugh gets confirmed.  It’s his one last mission before jumping ship. 

In true republican fashion, McGahn is going with the, “I got mine, fuck everyone else.” exit strategy.

46 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Totally agree. I'm convinced everyone working in the Trump administration is waiting for their moment to cash in on an eventual book deal. Just a bunch of money-hungry, morally bankrupt assholes.  Fuck them all. 

They better hurry up.  There'a going to be a library's worth of book deals.

Pic of suspected snitch:

th?id=OIP.S6teka3E0fk_1sYqcQMIxAHaEE&pid

This is the beginning of the end right?

And yeah, my takeaway from that is that they should have invoked the 25th but didn't because the fallout would undermine their agenda. That's an admission to treason in my mind. Every action of this presidency should be viewed as illegimate going forward.

• Like 2

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

Trumpkins aren't sweating the op-ed. It's obviously a fake done by the athiest libs at the NYT so nothing to see here.

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/32157

Nothing will sway them.  Nothing.  The man himself could come out and say "I tricked you! This is all an elaborate hoax!" and they wouldn't believe.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Speaking of this, why aren't more of the ousted speaking out?  Tillerson and McMaster should have their nests padded well enough.  Cohen too.  Are they just too afraid of the Dotards tweets or his minions?

Probably minions.  Don’t need a pizzagater showing up on the doorstep. 

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

What self-serving garbage.   It's just more cynical rationalization for making a deal with the devil to get the policies Rs desire.  If this were a serious "secret resistance, " blabbing about it in the Times and alerting Trump would be the last thing one would do.   Not to mention that this bullshit piece will be fodder for deep-state conspiracy theorists working to dismantle our institutions.   Seriously, fuck this guy. 

On the other hand, if you worked within the administration, and you wanted to ramp up Donnie’s paranoia, this is how you do it.  Donnie boy knows, despite all of his tweets to the contrary, that the NY Times is not going to run something like that without verifying the source.  

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Probably minions.  Don’t need a pizzagater showing up on the doorstep. 

I can understand this.  Plus, inevitably Trump would claim sour grapes, and the minions would all turn and nod their heads at one another.  

We live in interesting times.

8 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Speaking of this, why aren't more of the ousted speaking out?  Tillerson and McMaster should have their nests padded well enough.  Cohen too.  Are they just too afraid of the Dotards tweets or his minions?

Pretty sure they would be portrayed as butt hurt traitors... see also John Brennan.

There are plenty of voices speaking out and none of it is doing any good.

Washington (CNN)Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen on Wednesday called out Russian President Vladimir Putin by name for interfering in the 2016 US election, calling it a "direct attack" on US democracy.

"At Vladimir Putin's direction, Moscow launched a brazen, multi-faceted influence campaign to undermine public faith in our democratic process and to distort our presidential election," Nielsen said at George Washington University in Washington. "Although no actual ballots were altered by this campaign, make no mistake: This was a direct attack on our democracy."
Nielsen continued that the administration "will not tolerate" such interference nor "let it happen again."
Nielsen has spoken out repeatedly on election interference but has faltered when asked directly whether the interference was designed to help President Donald Trump get elected. Nielsen has said she "agree(s) with the intel community's assessment, full stop," an assessment that concluded the interference was done with the intention of bolstering Trump and harming his opponent, Hillary Clinton, politically.

Welp she’s fired

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

My reaction, as well. This is also planning for the resume after your WH duties are done.

"Yea, I worked for President Trump, but I was one of the good Nazis. I wrote that editorial in the Times. You'll see it right down there in the second bullet point: 'Gooooood Nazi.' Yes."

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Crashing your truck and going to jail to own the libs.

weird how incidents like this are becoming more prevalent as our idiot presidents continues his attacks on the media. 

If this guy hurt one hair on Hanna Battah's beautiful head, so help me God.....

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

My reaction, as well. This is also planning for the resume after your WH duties are done.

"Yea, I worked for President Trump, but I was one of the good Nazis. I wrote that editorial in the Times. You'll see it right down there in the second bullet point: 'Gooooood Nazi.' Yes."

Starring Liam Neeson

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

Huckabeef just released a statement saying the oped writer is a coward and should resign.

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

She inadvertently confirmed it's authentic. 

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Damn, I can't believe they didn't deny it.  They just admitted that Trump is a moron.

These.  

Confirmation, from INSIDE the admin, that it is indeed the total shitshow that we've long known it to be.  I am not enjoying being right (well, I mean, annoying GOLL is fun, but otherwise, I'm not enjoying it).