Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Smokey my man, you should consider being more subtle in your troll. 

You have to carry the weight of sheeeit, DSA, and Swam right now. 

It's a huge burden but you can do it. 

I know you feel like the overton window has shifted to complete insanity with all these boomers hanging from your balls, but posting an old DJT tweet where he points out the growing crime rate in the UK is due to their mass immigration isn't exactly trolling.

They have the highest acid attacks in the world right now. Got any guesses how that has sprung up?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/uk-acid-attacks-2017-likely-new-record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7X7sXvK3l4

He was proven right as their violent crime continues to spiral out of control while the rest of the modern world continues to see violent crime drop. 

The sun comes up because roosters crow!

Crime in the UK is up last year because Trump was elected!

Shaggytexas was destroyed because Trump tweeted about Mueller!

Gosh, this correlation=causation shit is fun.  All I have to do is post a few more dumb thoughts like that, and Smokey will start fellating me like he does Trump.

Wait....so I better stop.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Gosh, this correlation=causation shit is fun.  All I have to do is post a few more dumb thoughts like that, and Smokey will start fellating me like he does Trump.

a mouth's a mouth, dude

Trump got an immigrant (because, why not?) housekeeper pregnant during an affair on his wife and mistress(es) and forced her to get an abortion. And the GOP/evangelicals will still love him. 

Damn it! longhornmatt beat me to it. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

One third of MAGA crowd: “At least he didn’t make her get an abortion!”

Second third: ”Yeah, but it was an anchor baby!  It took our jobs!”

Last third: “So. Conflicted. Why. Not. Done?”

All of MAGA crowd: "None of that matters!  TRUUUUMMPPPP!!!!!!"

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

You’re right, but for a moment it would be fun when they initially try to rationalize it before giving up and just saying something about libtard tears.  Robert Jeffress might argue it was a virgin birth.

Happened in the '80's, right?  That's when Trump was a Democrat.  Of course he got an abortion, you dumb lib.  Now that he's a Republican and a man of God, he of course wouldn't let something like that happen today.

In fairness to Trump, the doorman shouldn't be criticizing the maid anyway.  The doorman needs to focus on ... door stuff.  And AMI sources are reporting that he was paid $30,000 as a bonus for being exceptional at door-ing.  His door skills started off a little rusty and he made leaps and became exceptional.  He got rewarded.  So what?

9 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

You’re right, but for a moment it would be fun when they initially try to rationalize it before giving up and just saying something about libtard tears.  Robert Jeffress might argue it was a virgin birth.

7 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Happened in the '80's, right?  That's when Trump was a Democrat.  Of course he got an abortion, you dumb lib.  Now that he's a Republican and a man of God, he of course wouldn't let something like that happen today.

7 minutes ago, Chooky said:

In fairness to Trump, the doorman shouldn't be criticizing the maid anyway.  The doorman needs to focus on ... door stuff.  And AMI sources are reporting that he was paid $30,000 as a bonus for being exceptional at door-ing.  His door skills started off a little rusty and he made leaps and became exceptional.  He got rewarded.  So what?

Every one of these has a 90% chance of actually coming true.  Sigh.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Who else thinks the housekeeper story was leaked by Trump’s people to distract from everything else?

I don't think that's true at all. BUT, the philosophy behind it -- control the news cycle by creating yet ANOTHER ridiculous story to crowd out the PREVIOUS ridiculous story -- really does seem to be part of the "strategy" for Team Trump.  And it works REALLY well.....until it doesn't.

It's like a Ponzi scheme that way.  Bring in more money, pay off more early investors, go BIGGER, then go even BIGGER....until it reaches the point of being too big and collapses on itself.  In a given week, the admin gives us half a dozen stories that would be among the biggest scandals in any other admin.  But now....the scandalous story of Monday is all by forgotten by Thursday, after three more even MORE absurd stories.

The important question is whether they can keep the scheme going through 2020.  Or maybe it's simply "how long can they keep this up?"

My bet is on "as long as they want to, because the Senate will let them."

I bet it pisses Bill O'Reilly off to hear how easy it was for Trump to get laid.  Wealth and celebrity didn't smooth the path for him.  Imagine being famous and still having a hard time finding someone willing to bone you.

[Paul] That child would grow into a man...a man that would follow in his father's footsteps with his audacious rhetoric and flare for the flamboyant, a man that would seize an opportunity in the ultimate pursuit of fame. A man named Milo Hanrahan, or as you might know him, Milo Yiannopoulos

And now you know the rest of the story. [/Harvey]

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I don't  believe it.

Me neither, no sane woman would see a Trump pregnancy to term unless there was money involved.

However, those fake stories about Bill Clinton’s illegitimate child now makes perfect sense.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Something tells me Trump wouldn’t be the most reliable child support payor.  There’s probably a poor Drumpfy looking young guy working at a convenience store in the Bronx as we speak patiently waiting for that gold his daddy promised to finally come, ala Billy and April.

He probably more like Fat Amy's dad looking to get a free stuff at the convenience store.

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Assumption here is he pulled it out himself.  Probably some staffer used a powerpoint and/or puppets to explain to him that belonging to TPP was better for his "trade war" than not being in TPP.

I’m leaning towards puppets. They can be damn persuasive. 

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

I'd love to see the price sheet for paying people off. Is it rated differently by male vs female? Minorities get less? 30k for silence, 130k for a Trump fuck and silence. Is there a combo deal for a fuck, pregnant, abort and silence? 

You in the market?

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Acid attacks are increasing and so are Smokey posts. Smokey is causing acid attacks. He should stop posting.