Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Translation:

I think it is to move to the actual "privatization" of the Afghan war. Prince proposes to withdraw regular U.S. troops from the country and to their place to send the forces of one or more CHVC. Plus it's money for a future presidential company @realDonaldTrump

Prince knows that @realDonaldTrump he listens to him, so he lobbied in every way during the past year for the implementation of his plan.

Edited by retread

16 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

So, pull out 2,000 troops from Syria to......checks notes....go to war with China. You might be on to something there man. Are you Q? 

Pulling troops out of two middle eastern countries while becoming more hostile towards China. It is tough to put together. 

I think some of y’all should throw some money together and throw a “Keep Our Troops in Syria” rally in Washington. Like signs and everything. Maybe get Dick Cheney and someone like Bill Kristol to speak there. I nominate Jimmy James to coordinate it.  This issue seems to have touched a nerve for him. 

This nonaggression will not stand. 

That’s ok. Need a good controlled burn every once in a while. As long as retirement wasn’t imminent you’ll be fine. 
Back to the subject though, the more I think about it, seems to me that the Syria/Afghanistan news combined with the Rosenstein China PC signals a shift of resources and attention to China.  

You fucking lemming. There is no plan. Get your head out of your ass.

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

So is this an act of non aggression? Or an act of aggression towards China, you seem to be on both sides of the fence. 

Reading the tea leaves we seem to be pivoting to China in the future in my dumbass opinion. If and when we actually do something openly hostile toward them, I’ll assess it. At least there we won’t have troops stationed. 

4 minutes ago, Lurch said:

You fucking lemming. There is no plan. Get your head out of your ass.

So I guess it’s a coincidence then?  Fine. Still glad we’re getting out of Syria. And I look forward to us getting the fuck out of Afghanistan. 

The only grown-up associated with this administration and the only one who knows shit about the Middle East resigned because the president won't listen to him about the Middle East.  

The president unilaterally ordered a demobilization from a terrorist hotbed, and apparently didn't even tell anyone.  Oh, and it benefits Putin.

At the very least, we are going isolationist and pissing off our allies.  At the worst, the president is a full-blown Russian puppet.

Nothing to see here!  

• Like 7

So in 6 weeks time.
1) The US Attorney General is fired,
2) the Secretary of Interior resigns in scandal,
3) the WH Chief of Staff is no longer talking to the President and says adios, 
4) the Secretary of Defense calls is fed up with the recklessness of the CiC and quits, and
5) The Sec. of Commerce lied about his stock holdings, so his resignation is eminen
***oh, yeah, his former National Security Advisor, his long time personal lawyer, and his former 2016 Campaign Manager are all convicted felons.
all normal?

Well. When you put it that way...

The only grown-up associated with this administration and the only one who knows shit about the Middle East resigned because the president won't listen to him about the Middle East.  
The president unilaterally ordered a demobilization from a terrorist hotbed, and apparently didn't even tell anyone.  Oh, and it benefits Putin.
At the very least, we are going isolationist and pissing off our allies.  At the worst, the president is a full-blown Russian puppet.
Nothing to see here!  

Are we tired of winning yet?
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

So I guess it’s a coincidence then?  Fine. Still glad we’re getting out of Syria. And I look forward to us getting the fuck out of Afghanistan. 

It's not a coincidence. It's a weak president realizing he's about to have Nancy Pelosi up his ass in a couple of weeks so he's making a cynical attempt to keep campaign promises to appease the deplorables.

I love this so much. He fucking sucks at negotiating everything. Business, government/bills, foreign affairs/tariffs, etc. He is so out of his element. I bet you he didn’t even negotiate his apprentice contracts with NBC; some entertainment agent probably did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk