Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I’m just going to resign myself to the fact that I’m never catching up. But seriously did anything at all happen this evening?

I think last we heard QE was hog hunting somewhere today. Brenen Thompson liked his instagram post or some such. 

Edited by CowtownHorn

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Used real cheddar, home-grown Hatch Chiles and home-grown tomatoes, the usual spices (oregano, cumin, coriander) and sodium citrate as an emulsifier. Dam good.

I am the biggest queso snob I know, but I have an abomination that I use for parties that is crack on a chip. 

cream cheese, rotel, green chiles, and breakfast sausage in a crockpot. Your welcome.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

God dammit! bested by Margaret again! I cry in shame.

and first chair trombone was always a sham, Philip and I both knew damn well that Allen was better than we were, even though Mr Ed diplomatically rotated us through first chair...

Classic Mr. Ed. 

Shit that was going to be my next one but I was debating replacing chicken fried steak with Quinn. [mention=1234]Nicole44[/mention]if we don’t get QE we are gonna blame you.

Oh no, no, no. Again, Nicole44 has held up her end. It’s her damn sorority sisters that have not come through. They would deserve our scorn!!!!

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I really don't. But I will take it. I really hope people post their Christmas lights because my neighbors went crazy.  They must have put everything Christmas they have ever bought. 

You've never been to Lala's, have you? Makes most Christmas collections look pathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I’m just going to resign myself to the fact that I’m never catching up. But seriously did anything at all happen this evening?

But seriously, TCU is out. Liucci is crying on Twitter about big, bad tu paying Ewers $4M to play for the Horns and Tceh fans are saying they don't want Ewers anyway because he's a pre-Madonna. (We feel pretty good about things. Can you tell?)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

But seriously, TCU is out. Liucci is crying on Twitter about big, bad tu paying Ewers $4M to play for the Horns and Tceh fans are saying they don't want Ewers anyway because he's a pre-Madonna. (We feel pretty good about things. Can you tell?)

BOOM! 

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

One way or the other this is going to take this website offline for hours isn’t it? Can we invest in futures bandwidth for a future spike?

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust