Do We Have a Christ Followers Thread?

ernest_t_bass

So much of this is born out of an obsession with sex. You can't possibly expect to acknowledge to a child that sometimes boys marry boys or that sometimes people feel like boys even if they're born as girls because this is the same thing as talking about pee pees in buttholes and these are children you monsters.

3 hours ago, trauma babe said:

I'm not sure I follow? Unless you're making a metaphor for the cutting/suicide attempt scars I see on a good 50% of the trans patients I care for. 

Irish Texan kind of beat me to it in a way.  6:40 is when Al (singer) goes on his rant.   I used to go to bed to this music.    Just another stupid semi-obscure reference/joke brought to you by Nivek.   

• Hook 'Em 1

The life cycle of a shaggy/surly faith-based thread.

1. Discussion centered around faith, the personal challenges of life, and persisting through a difficult world.

2. Everyone hates each other as we “discuss” the latest culture war issue. We are currently here.

3. A 3 post, 37 page discussion of ontology.

There’s a bonus stage that happens during stage two if we lose to OU where drunken death threats are exchanged. Pray to god of your understanding that we cover the spread on Saturday.

If stage two is upsetting to you, know that we’ll soon be engrossed in a discussion of the nature of being that none of us really understand. Let your heart not be troubled; dissension will eventually yield to confusion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Mole said:

1. Discussion centered around faith, the personal challenges of life, and persisting through a difficult world.

2. Everyone hates each other as we “discuss” the latest culture war issue. We are currently here.

There’s a bonus stage that happens during stage two if we lose to OU where drunken death threats are exchanged. Pray to god of your understanding that we cover the spread on Saturday.

If stage two is upsetting to you, know that we’ll soon be engrossed in a discussion of the nature of being that none of us really understand. Let your heart not be troubled; dissension will eventually yield to confusion.

I have began a rewrite on my defense of the cosmological argument from contingency.  Maybe sidis will take the time to explain why he believes it is insufficient.  But is your prophecy true because I was going to do that anyway, or did the prophecy inspire me and is only true because it was posted?  Does knowledge of the future entail that the future must be determined, or can one know the future and people still be free to choose it?  My old friend brickhorn will come along and state that the former is the case and spout off his causal determinism nonsense.  Though we are not friends in the traditional sense, or even in the non-traditional sense, I still like to argue against his obviously false sacrilege.          

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Wait you forgot the part where those hypocrites @Johnny Sack and @Poe It Up can’t even answer basic questions about the logic of their supposed “beliefs.” Johnny did the same thing in the abortion thread.

If you really believe it, you should be able to explain it. They can’t.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On the matter of gays in "Hollywood" and homosexuals in modern movies and TV.

"Hollywood," such as it is (I'm not really convinced there is some monolithic Hollywood out there), has, for decades, been party to the "suppression" or repression of homosexuals, who seem to be overreprested to some degree in that community, or the arts community more broadly.

Lots of "beards" and the like in response to what society seemed to desire from their matinee idols.  It's not clear to me whether "Hollywood" or perhaps the arts more generally are reflective of society, or have a more active role in shaping it.

Regardless, it seems to me now that society is more accepting of homosexuals, Hollywood reflects that, and may be attempting to atone for its past transgressions in that regard.  The notion that Hollywood should be reflective of society in some quota sense, e.g. homosexuals constitute x% of the population, so we must have approximately x% of homosexual characters, is ridiculous.  The performing arts have never been reflective of society in that way; its characters have always included a disproportionate number of both the super- and sub-human, as well as various other eccentricities. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Wait you forgot the part where those hypocrites @Johnny Sack and @Poe It Up can’t even answer basic questions about the logic of their supposed “beliefs.” Johnny did the same thing in the abortion thread.

If you really believe it, you should be able to explain it. They can’t.  

I’ve been told I will get banned, so I have recuse myself from the conversation. 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

I’ve been told I will get banned, so I have recuse myself from the conversation. 

Out of curiosity, are you a Christian and what is your faith's background? I ask because while you have been vocal about your opinion you haven't ever provided a theological explanation of your stance in this thread.

On 10/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, Brisketexan said:

OR....and I'm just spitballing here....if you REALLY find the suicidal ideation of tortured and shunned trans people to be sad, MAYBE....just MAYBE...you would stop unquestioningly and relentlessly supporting people who use trans people as a punching bag over and over and over, and who demand that they be treated as non-entities by society and all of our institutions.

I mean, if you are really saddened by a group of people being driven to suicide, it SEEMS like you'd want to put a stop to the thing driving them to suicide.  Instead, you help the cruelty push down on the gas pedal.

And y'all wonder why people think Christians are cruel hypocrites.

Actually, you don't wonder.  You know.  You just don't care.

Wrong.  I do care.  Have one in my family and a couple gays also.  

The last president I voted for was the first one ever elected who was pro gay marriage in running for a first term.  

• Fuck You 1

On 10/7/2022 at 7:54 PM, axiom of foundation said:

I have began a rewrite on my defense of the cosmological argument from contingency.  Maybe sidis will take the time to explain why he believes it is insufficient.  But is your prophecy true because I was going to do that anyway, or did the prophecy inspire me and is only true because it was posted?  Does knowledge of the future entail that the future must be determined, or can one know the future and people still be free to choose it?  My old friend brickhorn will come along and state that the former is the case and spout off his causal determinism nonsense.  Though we are not friends in the traditional sense, or even in the non-traditional sense, I still like to argue against his obviously false sacrilege.          

The first time I saw someone calling themselves “axiom of choice” I knew I was looking at a fraudster. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The first time I saw someone calling themselves “axiom of choice” I knew I was looking at a fraudster. 

I am genuinely interested in why you equate the axiom of choice with fraud. Are you a constructivist?  

I just had a reverse Danny Noonan event at my wife's Catholic Church this morning.  I've been volunteering in the kitchen between masses and cleaning up after the kid's faith formation/indoctrination/sunday school deal.  For the last couple of weeks, a lot of the older guys have been asking me to join Knights of Columbus and I've just kinda punted it like, "always happy to help, but probably can't make the full commitment."  Well Chuck, helluva nice guy who is some 9th degree KoC, cornered me and basically told me I was joining and that's that.  But I had to tell him, I'm not Catholic, I'm part Jew and part Lutheran.  And he gave me the Bishop from Caddyshack look like, "You're not Roman Catholic?, then I'm afraid you can't come."    "Yeah man, that's what I've been trying to tell you fellas...to avoid this awkward conversation."  

So he charged me with starting to attend RCIA classes and continuing my volunteer work in the kitchen.  I'll keep up the charity work, and I've deeply considered converting to Catholicism.  But holy cow, it's a full year of multiple hours a week.  I think I'm just gonna pretend I was born Catholic, but you guys with your damn paperwork and files.  Except when we actually need a file on a priest, then suddenly---it got lost in transit.  ;)  

But what was really helpful this morning was got into an at-length discussion with some other volunteers about the disgusting intersection of faith and politics in this country.  I let them wax poetic and they all were in the same place, blown away by how so much of christianity has been tainted by political agendas and vice-versa.  And they asked me as a non-Catholic if it was just them or if looking in, did I also see that somehow the Catholic Church of all places was now a place of tolerance and compassion.  And I wanted to shout, "Fuck yeah, it is.  That's how fucking insane this all is.  We're talking about helping brown immigrants in hushed  tones in the kitchen while other churches are doing 30 minute homilies on gun rights and damming the queers!"  But what I said was, "Yeah, I get it.  I'll load the dishwasher."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 6:54 PM, axiom of foundation said:

have began a rewrite on my defense of the cosmological argument from contingency

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

On 10/7/2022 at 6:20 PM, Mole said:

---

good stuff that deserves more rep

I can go get some quick scripture and cut that epistle down to a couple of paragraphs.

One page. You get one page to explain it to the completely oblivious otherwise you are gonna lose them.

I'd bet a lot of money etb doesn't know the word ontology. I'd bet a bigger pile he ain't gonna sit down to read de Chardin or Aristotle. He might read Fulgum. And that's the point. Everything you need to really know to be cool you should get by five.

Salvation is pretty simple. It has to be. Whatever your religion or lack thereof.

Try not to be a shitass

Be cool to each other.

Dumb enough for Beavis to understand.

Butthead will hear your droning gaze at the navel of existence and call you names. You will not reach Butthead. 

I could a better job of being evangelical. If friends want to talk about church and faith organically, yeah I’ll talk shop with them. My wife is in Year 4 of a theology/seminary adult education program, so we talk about it plenty. 

I’m not going out of my way to help people at work that I know are hurting.   I can and should do better. I work for a huge company where everyone lives in constant fear of a HR call. I invite people to church and let them take it from there.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This might be a fun exercise. Summarize your soteriology in one sentence. 

A page. It's a challenge. I had to explain once the pathology of a large garden in terms that were not too 'sciency'. Get your point across but dumb it down.

"Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth."

"Would the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams,
With myriads of streams of oil?
Shall I give my first-born for my transgression,
The fruit of my body for my sins?

"He has told you, O man, what is good,
And what the LORD requires of you:
Only to do justice
And to love goodness,
And cOr “It is prudent to serve your God.”to walk modestly with your God;-c

I can go get James' summation if you want it.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/7/2022 at 12:33 PM, Johnny Sack said:

Aren’t you the one who has repeatedly said on this website you’re retirement plan is to commit suicide?   That sadness grieves my heart.  I was miserable too until I started walking with Christ.  I strongly recommend you let Him in your heart and accept him as your savior.  

See, this here is proof the devil exists.   This a pure vicious response geared to look like you care.   If you really cared, a true caring person would take it to private message but yet you choose to spew your hate but cloak it in your “godliness”.  You are a fucking joke, you and Poe both have pushed far more people away from Christ than you have pulled towards him.  Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

Edited by Teddyballgame
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Teddyballgame said:

See, this here is proof the devil exists.   This a pure vicious response geared to look like you care.   If you really cared, a true caring person would take it to private message but yet you choose to spew your hate but cloak it in your “godliness”.  You are a fucking joke, you and Poe both have pushed far more people away from Christ than you have pulled towards him.  Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

Ole Johnny Sack of Shit doesn't care.  He uses his Christianity as a weapon to hate others.  I find those that have to tell people they are Christians, probably aren't very good ones.  Oh but remember, he donates money for African orphans or some such nonsense, all the while being racist and a misogynist.  He really is tops.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Ole Johnny Sack of Shit doesn't care.  He uses his Christianity as a weapon to hate others.  I find those that have to tell people they are Christians, probably aren't very good ones.  Oh but remember, he donates money for African orphans or some such nonsense, all the while being racist and a misogynist.  He really is tops.

There is a family down the street from us... when we moved in, we somehow started having a discussion about faith and Christianity since, yes, I am a Christian although I don't shout it from the rooftops while judging people.  They homeschool their kids, are involved in various ministries, etc.  Anyway, they were nice to me and friendly UNTIL I put out a sign on my yard during the 2020 election that said, "country over party".  Now the wife completely refuses to acknowledge my presence when she walks by.  I also noticed they've pretty much become scarce... like I never see them anymore.  Maybe the 2020 election results have them hiding in a bunker.  Not sure.  BUT yes I know plenty pleeeenty of people from my Second Baptist days who would gladly go on a mission trip in Central America or Africa but then warn you about all the immigrants coming through Beto's open border to spread fentanyl and take our jobs away.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

With election day fast approaching, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop at my wife's church and they'll start up the political scare banter.  But nope, just during the intercessions when they offer up a prayer to elected leaders, and then another for protection of the unborn.  That's it, that's all.  Maybe it's just our parish, we're in a slightly red part of a blue city, so probably a purple parish overall and extremely highly educated (except for me).  Not sure what you other folks who attend Catholic Mass are seeing/hearing in your parish; but would be curious to hear about it.  

I'm guessing the American Catholic Church's thinking is something along the lines of these parishioners have infinite access to all the political information in the world in their pockets for 167 hours a day, albeit most of it-an echo chamber.  So maybe for 59 minutes, we could shut the fuck up about abortion and child grooming (irony duly noted) and just use that brief time together to try and bring them closer to the teachings of Christ.  Just a thought, boss...we can workshop it.

The men's faith groups, and the Knights of Columbus guys I talk to outside of mass...almost no political talk comes up.  One guy went on a thread yesterday in the kitchen about not understanding how people can just vote single-issue like abortion.  But it was a very well thought out argument (he's a college professor by trade) and even the guys I know in there that vote that way agreed with him...luxuries like single issue voting, voting Libertarian, straight ticket voting...those are relics now.  Way too much worship of things so antithetical to Christ, there are bigger fish to fry.  Speaking of that, lemme tell you about the KoC fish fry fridays starting next month ;) 

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

With election day fast approaching, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop at my wife's church and they'll start up the political scare banter.  But nope, just during the intercessions when they offer up a prayer to elected leaders, and then another for protection of the unborn.  That's it, that's all.  Maybe it's just our parish, we're in a slightly red part of a blue city, so probably a purple parish overall and extremely highly educated (except for me).  Not sure what you other folks who attend Catholic Mass are seeing/hearing in your parish; but would be curious to hear about it.  

See, this is what I don't understand. Why just the unborn? Why not the poor? Why not the persecuted? Why not the Uyghurs or the El Salvadorians or the people of North Korea? Are they not worthy of our prayers? The singular focus on abortion at the expense of actual living people who are suffering just makes no sense to me. And I say this as a lapsed catholic who believes that the catholic church is far more enlightened than the average Christian denomination (I can't fucking believe I just wrote that. And meant it...)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

See, this is what I don't understand. Why just the unborn? Why not the poor? Why not the persecuted? Why not the Uyghurs or the El Salvadorians or the people of North Korea? Are they not worthy of our prayers? The singular focus on abortion at the expense of actual living people who are suffering just makes no sense to me. And I say this as a lapsed catholic who believes that the catholic church is far more enlightened than the average Christian denomination (I can't fucking believe I just wrote that. And meant it...)

Because it’s easy to shout about the baby in the belly since it cannot talk, it’s invisible and easy target to talk about, the poor folks can go fuck or anyone after they are born…

Carlin said it best 

They usually do that, every week is the same basic 3 or 4 (the clergy/church, the sick/recently departed, elected leaders, and the unborn).  And then whatever is topical is added/dropped depending.  A lot of times it's the poor, those who have fallen asleep in their faith, whatever natural disaster has befallen the planet that week, people in wartorn areas like Ukraine (this one gets a plug about 80% of Sundays).  That and the homily are really the only things that have a "personalized" touch on them each week.  The rest, as you well know better than I, is just chanting and kneeling.  And sometimes kneeling while chanting.  

I certainly don't understand how they choose readings each week.  I know it's typically passed down from the national cardinals and bishops but it so rarely seems pertinent.  "I know our country is going through some violent discourse right now, so so here's a reading from the Book of Jonah about his time inside a large fish."  I feel closer to Jesus lately, but in church-I spend about 20% of the time listening, 40% of the time praying to myself for help with my own shit and tuning everyone else out, and 40% of the time shushing my daughters and handing out activities from the backpack.  

We finally kinda self-organized with the other parents of young children to take over this one particular part of the seating.  So we're no longer judged as much by older parishioners who find kids loud and annoying.  But I think they realized their church is dying and its only chance to stop the bleeding is to make kids feel welcome, and oh yeah---totally lean into Latin America.  

Theme of second grade faith formation this week was praying the rosary.  Daughter asked how come I don't have a rosary or any mini statues or prayer cards or stuff like mommy has.  And in that moment, I realized I'd rather explain to her the birds and the bees talk, than have the talk about why I find idolatry so fucking bizarre.  Focusing your heart and mind on something like prayer or meditation works.  Jiggling a beaded bracelet while you do it doesn't give it magical powers though.  And kneeling before plastic objects is just weird to me.  I mean, I know it doesn't hurt but it can slide real quick into a false sense of security in a young mind.  It's stuff, it's all just stuff.  It doesn't represent anything but the factory it was made in. 

My mom's got more Virgen de Guadalupe prayer candles than a Reynosa flea market for her bone problems.  But show her a study about the benefits on your joints from a non-inflammatory diet with low sodium, and she'll say, "Nah, I don't believe those fad diets. Besides I've got my candles to heal me."  

tl;dr---church is weird. As my  standup friend Chris D. said in his set, 'The only thing weirder than eating the body of Christ and drinking his blood is pretending to eat the body of christ and drink his blood.' 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Jiggling a beaded bracelet while you do it doesn't give it magical powers though.  And kneeling before plastic objects is just weird to me. 

The beads aid in meditative prayer and the statues are part of intercessory prayer, asking the Saints to pray on your behalf.

You need to enroll in CCD.

Yeah, I know what they're for.  Doesn't make it any less strange.  Either he lives in your heart or he doesn't, accessories and schwag won't change that.  Anyway, not to get off on a reformation rant.  I just brought it up because the topic of this week's kid's faith formation was rosary and buying "stuff" to help you be a better Catholic.  

Also, CCD is for kids...not a good look for a guy my age to be hanging around kids after church. 

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Because they are the perfect prayer target for seeming holy and making a force field against criticism. They require nothing and once they are born are no longer your responsibility. Like all those others in shithole countries. Not their problem. 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

David Barnhart said it better. And more succinctly.

”The unborn are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don’t resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don’t ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don’t need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don’t bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus, but actually dislike people who breathe. Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.”

Methodist Pastor David Barnhart

I had been trying to find that passage yesterday but forgot his name. Thanks for posting. It's pretty spot-on.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

David Barnhart said it better. And more succinctly.

”The unborn are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don’t resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don’t ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don’t need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don’t bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus, but actually dislike people who breathe. Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.”

Methodist Pastor David Barnhart

That’s the one I was looking for and couldn’t find it, Carlin also does a great explanation as well

2 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

That’s the one I was looking for and couldn’t find it, Carlin also does a great explanation as well

There are a lot of different ways to speak truth to morons and satire is always an effective one. Carlin’s not wrong. I forget who said it but some other comedian made a great point when they said that embryos aren’t babies because you can’t freeze babies.

22 hours ago, irishtexan said:

You’ll be glad to know that Catholics still include the poor, the mistreated, and the downtrodden in the weekly petitions in addition to petitioning for the respect of all human life from conception to natural death.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HouTex said:

You’ll be glad to know that Catholics still include the poor, the mistreated, and the downtrodden in the weekly petitions in addition to petitioning for the respect of all human life from conception to natural death.  

There are also whole books devoted to cataloging the instruments of torture they devised to torment non-believers and believers who didn’t believe exactly as they prescribed. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

There are also whole books devoted to cataloging the instruments of torture they devised to torment non-believers and believers who didn’t believe exactly as they prescribed. 

Sure, many institutions, leaders, and countries did bad things hundreds of years ago.  And there are bad actors in every place still today.  Shocker.  My point about the Church’s consistency in petitioning for all of the mistreated and maligned remains.  And that point was made in response to what was a statement that some churches single out only the unborn for their prayers and don’t include the poor and others that should get attention. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, HouTex said:

Sure, many institutions, leaders, and countries did bad things hundreds of years ago.  And there are bad actors in every place still today.  Shocker.  My point about the Church’s consistency in petitioning for all of the mistreated and maligned remains.  And that point was made in response to what was a statement that some churches single out only the unborn for their prayers and don’t include the poor and others that should get attention. 

Oh, they “petition,” do they? Bully for them. They also rape little children and protect those who do it. These days, in the modern era. I’m sure they did it hundreds of years ago too, but we know they’ve done it recently. The Catholic Church is so far from clean and has been anything but clean throughout history. But they “petition.” I suppose it’s the least they can do.

I don’t know the history of their stance on abortion but I know the concept of conception has evolved over time. Their supposed concern about human life has failed a lot of people over the years. They were complicit in The Holocaust, to cite another example (and they’ve admitted it). A reasonable person might conclude it’s all just bullshit. And their stance on abortion and birth control hurts real, actual, living breathing persons right now. Today. The Catholic Church sucks. (So do Catholic girls but that’s a different story. Maybe better posted in the Frank Zappa thread. In fact, I’ll go do that now.)

32 minutes ago, HouTex said:

Why is the church performing musical

chairs with know pedos and just sending them to another location, why not turn them over to the police?

9 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

something, something, God works in mysterious ways...

Yes, the kids get mysteriously molested and thoughts and prayers for them.

There is absolutely nothing the church could have done to prevent it and their hands were tied because that priest saved some souls

Edited by Gengs1

16 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Why is the church performing musical

chairs with know pedos and just sending them to another location, why not turn them over to the police?

At least they have a Pope now who admits it happened and says it was wrong and claims he’s going to do something about it. I don’t know if that last part is true or not. But we know for certain of thousands of children abused all over the world for decades and there’s no way in hell that’s not just the tip of the iceberg.

The Catholic Church won’t let a woman use birth control, won’t let her terminate an unwanted pregnancy, and won’t let her be a priest. They have a long history of suppressing the rights of women and it goes all the way back to their interpretation of the texts that make up the Bible. 

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

something, something, God works in mysterious ways...

Nature doesn’t. Advantage nature. 

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

At least they have a Pope now who admits it happened and says it was wrong and claims he’s going to do something about it. I don’t know if that last part is true or not. But we know for certain of thousands of children abused all over the world for decades and there’s no way in hell that’s not just the tip of the iceberg.

The Catholic Church won’t let a woman use birth control, won’t let her terminate an unwanted pregnancy, and won’t let her be a priest. They have a long history of suppressing the rights of women and it goes all the way back to their interpretation of the texts that make up the Bible. 

Nature doesn’t. Advantage nature. 

Don’t forget the kidnapping of Native American kids, putting them in camps to change their views and killing a lot of them due to neglect, no food, beatings etc and burring them in mass graves. Not even having the cutesy to hurry them in their own grave but threw them in a pile… 

• Rage+1 1