2020 Republican National Convention

Mrs Whiggins

30 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Seriously, Haley is the great hope of the Republican future?  She can't even deliver a speech without it sounding obscenely rehearsed and plastic.  

Josh Hawley and Don Jr. are going to crazy it up in 2024.  This shit ain't over.

I been saying it for a while: Mitt Romney is going to emerge from the ashes to run again in 2024.  Every other Repub is sullied, but he voted to impeach.  The whores will come around since he'll be the only one not as toxic as them.

I get evetything you're saying..and I know we don't have a three-candidate system.  Viably, at least.  But imagine if Mitt Romney was running right now, how less drunk most of us would be every night knowing we were going in a better direction

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I been saying it for a while: Mitt Romney is going to emerge from the ashes to run again in 2024.  Every other Repub is sullied, but he voted to impeach.  The whores will come around since he'll be the only one not as toxic as them.

not a chance.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Nope. Romney would lose the Republican primary to either the pillow guy or Jeffrey Epstein, depending on who trump decided to endorse. That is how far gone the party is. They are not coming back.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Not sure who the Republicans roll out in 2024, but it is going to be tough to beat Beto, Buttigieg, or Williamson next time around. Stacked talent.

• Fuck You 1

I could see a Romney resurgence under one circumstance. Dotard gets throttled this election. The party will spend the next 3 years pretending like he was an evil rebel force that took over the party for a short time but was never a “real republican”. If it’s close they will still think they can win with the dotard crowd.

I like how the same people criticizing Kamala Harris for "sleeping her way to the top" are cheering on a woman saying "you are capable!!!" during a speaking slot that she would have never even sniffed if she wasn't fucking the son of the president.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, BradInATX said:

I like how the same people criticizing Kamala Harris for "sleeping her way to the top" are cheering on a woman saying "you are capable!!!" during a speaking slot that she would have never even sniffed if she wasn't fucking the son of the president.

But that's different.  Like Trump's executive orders are different from Obama's.  Like Trump's golf outings and family outings on taxpayer money are different from Obama's.  It's just different.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Oh come on. That’s a pretty unfair assumption. You and I both know it’s equally likely she’s fucking the poolboy of the son of the President.

Edited by BrickHorn

13 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I could see a Romney resurgence under one circumstance. Dotard gets throttled this election. The party will spend the next 3 years pretending like he was an evil rebel force that took over the party for a short time but was never a “real republican”. If it’s close they will still think they can win with the dotard crowd.

"that guy was such asshole!  sure glad he's gone!"

this stands a very real chance of happening.  republican memories are very short.  see, e.g., "donald trump got us out of the wars [that we started]!

Edited by elfenix

5 minutes ago, elfenix said:

"that guy was such asshole!  sure glad he's gone!"

this stands a very real chance of happening.  republican memories are very short.  see, e.g., "donald trump got us out of the wars [that we started]!

If he gets his ass kicked this year, it will be really hard to find somebody that will admit they voted for him 3 years from now. 

22 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

How do you know Cocaine dick junior has ever even fucked her?

#checkmatelibtards

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

If he gets his ass kicked this year, it will be really hard to find somebody that will admit they voted for him 3 years from now. 

I've been saying since Trump was elected that in 25 years it will be impossible to find anyone who voted for him, the same way it's impossible to find anyone who bought one of the 20 million Nickelback albums that were sold in this country.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Oh, I wouldn't say she's been fucking him, Bob.  Good luck with all your firings though.  

16 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

A lot of people give Mark McCloskey (Saint Louis 'Gun Guy') a lot of shit for wielding that assault riffle.  Saying he has a big gun to compensate for his small stature and tiny dick.  Look at his wife's hand...what possible chance did his dick have after that kind of Handjob Honeymoon? 

Looking down at my dick with that fucking jaw of life clinging to it, I'd sure as shit buy a jacked up F-250 and every high-capacity rifle I legally own as a lawyer.  

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Nope. Romney would lose the Republican primary to either the pillow guy or Jeffrey Epstein, depending on who trump decided to endorse. That is how far gone the party is. They are not coming back.

if he's alive enough to endorse somebody, he's running again.

and it'll be glorious.