Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

9 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I know these aren't regular college refs but where did they come from?  Are they high school refs?  They are really bad at their jobs. Can't see how they call high school football much better. 

They are college officials, but this isn't Van Vark's original crew due to COVID. 

I'm wondering if some of these aren't regular Big 12 officials in some of the non-white hat positions though because we've been told that's how we will ref NCAA basketball this season.  Basically, if another conference needs a person and you are available and COVID free, you're going if you get the call regardless if you work in that conference or not. 

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They are college officials, but this isn't Van Vark's original crew due to COVID. 

I'm wondering if some of these aren't regular Big 12 officials in some of the non-white hat positions though because we've been told that's how we will ref NCAA basketball this season.  Basically, if another conference needs a person and you are available and COVID free, you're going if you get the call regardless if you work in that conference or not. 

have you seen these calls? they gotta be Big 12 refs,

• Like 1

I don't understand how this much talent with coaches who have won a fucking national championship can look this horrifically bad against this poor of an opponent. TCU has very little talent. They don't have a Vasher like Tech or even a Bowman level QB. We have the most experienced and supposedly one of the best QBs and can't do dick against a weak defense on our own grass.