Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

55 seconds was plenty of time Tom. I know it has been a rough half but in the 21st century you don't waste an opportunity like that.

Ehlinger has become automatic in 2 minute scenarios. How do you not push the ball downfield there. I was shocked at Sam’s pick but I doubt he’d make that mistake twice.

Sam looks like shit. Play calling looks like shit. Our coaches are scared as shit and getting laughed at.  I swear the QB from Mater Dei asked to scrimmage Texas defense. We need to accept the fact that in a covid year where everyone gets a bowl game. Texas may not get a bowl game lol 

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

55 seconds was plenty of time Tom. I know it has been a rough half but in the 21st century you don't waste an opportunity like that.

This here. Don't be such a pussy, Tom. If we lose a close one here, he's gonna have to answer hard questions about that shit.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Fucking Christ -- let's recap that ending.

1. We've allowed 20 points and there's no reason to think they can't get 20 more.

2. We've got 14.

3. We've got a Heisman candidate dual threat QB.

4. We've got 55 seconds.

5. We don't even try to go get some god damned points??

especially when we kick to them starting the second half.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Our D-Line is hitting Duggan every other play lol he's just getting rid of the ball and half the time the receivers come down with it. Blame our shit secondary 

Duggan is getting it out sometimes while getting hit.  The hit accumulation may slow him in the second half after his adrenalin drops at halftime.  He's getting hit a bunch--and not just shoves either.  Our secondary is lost.

Edited by Mdhorn

3 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Was it he or the other #5, Jamison?

Bijan hasn’t played today. The announcers called Jamison Bijan about 84 times in one minute. Forget that Jamison is a much darker skin tone & different body type.

Edited by Helobious

2 minutes ago, Assman said:

Defense actually doesn’t look terrible.  

Offense on the other hand is an abortion.  Terrible run blocking, no pass protect, WRs just doing whatever they want to do.  They look lost.  

Gary owns Tom.

TCU got bailed out twice on O.  Patterson and Cumbie are way better at adjusting though.  

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Ehlinger has become automatic in 2 minute scenarios. How do you not push the ball downfield there. I was shocked at Sam’s pick but I doubt he’d make that mistake twice.

what the fuck mistake did Sam make? Moore broke off his route after Sam threw the ball.

2 minutes ago, HeyMcFly said:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHGAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAGAHHAGAGGAGAGAGGAGAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA 

Yeah Herman is definitely known for his half time adjustments and not coming out and doing the same shit over and over and over. 

You seem to be under the impression that this team wouldn't have found a way to fuck it up either way.

1 minute ago, Assman said:

Defense actually doesn’t look terrible.  

Offense on the other hand is an abortion.  Terrible run blocking, no pass protect, WRs just doing whatever they want to do.  They look lost.  

Gary owns Tom.

They didn't look great. Gave up 258 yards and 15 first downs. They looked a little better at the end of the half, but they're going to need to hold TCU to minimal points and generate a turnover or two if Texas wants a chance at this game.

Offense was abysmal.

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Duggan is getting it out sometimes while getting hit.  The hit accumulation may slow him in the second half after his adrenalin drops at halftime.  He's getting hit a bunch--and not just shoves either.  Our secondary is lost.

He’s getting up slower & slower after all those hits. He won’t last long in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Good news folks. We have Baylor, OU, WVU, KSU and Ok State left. Going to be a long year 

We're going to win this game.  We just have to realize that most of our wins are going to be close.

Fuck; blow someone with a pulse out....