Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

54 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Davis has an incredibly pro-aggy handler, right? Guess he's not exactly thrilled with how that's all working out.

19 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

The sites say he’s committed to them but predicted to Texas?

My guess is that he committed to A&M so that his handler could get an immediate payday, but that there’s no way he’s actually going there. 

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I referenced that previously and was recently corrected on it, which may be worth noting when considering UT's ultimate chances on this one.

He doesn't have a "handler", apparently. His youth football coach is a family friend and he allegedly doesn't have his hand out. He is, however, a big aggie fan. He took to two visits to College Station but has never gone to any other campus with Davis. It doesn't sound like this person would be interested in stopping, or capable of stopping, a course correction in this recruitment if ATM can't be defended due to program direction.

Isn't this also an indication of something I believe you mentioned about A&M selling a great season to the good recruits they've either got verballed or leaning their way?

Here's some money now. We'll prove we're on the way back, then you'll get more when you come.

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I haven't done this in a while, so I sat and looked at the numbers again. While we have been in different conferences and we have been about as shitty as at any time in our history AND they have been the self-proclaimed "Runners of this State," the records against P5 teams from 2012-2023 are:

TEXAS A&M (97 games)

51-46    .526 winning percentage

9-0 in FCS games

TEXAS (121 games)

64-57    .529 winning percentage

0-0 in FCS games because we don't do that pussy shit

We have played more P5 games than they have by a lot and have a slightly better winning percentage.

Yea, but they have that brutal SEC schedule where nobody can expect to go better than .500 when they go through Mississippi.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Trust Liucci.  He’s never steered them wrong in 25 years.  

If he sees this post, he will invite you to his office for an ass-kicking. That's good bull! His displays of manly manfulness impress his adherents who like to think they are half as manly as Billy which is ten times more manly than the dildo-waving sips. 

59 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

If he sees this post, he will invite you to his office for an ass-kicking. That's good bull! His displays of manly manfulness impress his adherents who like to think they are half as manly as Billy which is ten times more manly than the dildo-waving sips. 

There is no way I would have the guts to confront that badass.  But few would.

• Haha 4

Just now, closetojumping said:

I'm guessing he's never been in a fistfight in his life with the way he talks about it. I've been in more physical confrontations than I'd care to count and they were usually fucking terrifying.

Anyone who goes around talking constantly about wanting to fight people is telling us one of two things about them:

1) They're a sociopath with some element of bloodlust as a motivator to their behaviors. They are to be avoided, at least in terms of a physical confrontation, at all costs.

or 

2) They've never really been in a fight in their life and they have no idea what they're talking about or asking for when they act interested in a physical confrontation. These types usually wind up fucking around more than they should and finding out. I'm kind of surprised that hasn't happened to Liucci before. Hell, maybe it has and he's simply too stupid to ever shut the fuck up. 

Put me down for #2 and too stupid to ever shut the fuck up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I'm guessing he's never been in a fistfight in his life with the way he talks about it. I've been in more physical confrontations than I'd care to count and they were usually fucking terrifying.

Anyone who goes around talking constantly about wanting to fight people is telling us one of two things about them:

1) They're a sociopath with some element of bloodlust as a motivator to their behaviors. They are to be avoided, at least in terms of a physical confrontation, at all costs.

or 

2) They've never really been in a fight in their life and they have no idea what they're talking about or asking for when they act interested in a physical confrontation. These types usually wind up fucking around more than they should and finding out. I'm kind of surprised that hasn't happened to Liucci before. Hell, maybe it has and he's simply too stupid to ever shut the fuck up. 

I know that he has gotten his ass kicked outside of the dixie chicken more than once. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

or 

I would say it is some of both.

And you have obviously never been the King of College Station. The cult reveres Billy. At times, Jimbo has been more celebrated, but when it comes down to it, many good ags would lay down their lives for Billy. They'll do anything necessary to protect him from harm by the likes of you or any dissenter.

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

or 

Fighting nowadays is way different than when I was younger. People too quick to pull a gun out. No thanks.

When I was in highschool we had several instances where it would be group brawls vs other cities. Not fun…. Blindside shots everywhere. Even when you won, you lost to some extent. Galveston, Santa Fe, La Marque….. we had group brawls with em all. Look back now and say “wtf were we thinking”.

Just now, closetojumping said:

Yes. I did.  @SydneyCarton  might be able to tell it from his perspective. 

To answer Not A Sock, I wouldn't say that could accurately be described as Eric squaring up. That implies that both parties were looking to fight, or that at least he was the party looking for a fight. I would say CTJ  squared up and was begging, pleading, bellowing and cajoling in every possible way for a fight, and he wanted nothing to do with it and left after what, 5 minutes? Maybe 10? There's a lot of uncomfortable things to witness in life, and I'm not saying this is top 10, or even top 20, but watching a man at a bar pleading at someone to take a shot or GTFO of the bar, all the while running over them verbally, over and over and over, is hard to watch. 

If anyone wants further perspective, I believe it was over Eric showing up to basically listen to Jeff Howe speak at a bar on Washington, sponsored by the former Houston Longhorn Club (yikes), and Eric was going to show up and glean some info, a practice to which CTJ viewed with complete and utter disgust. And uh, he told him as much, along with some biting speculation on the size of his spine and testicles. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Gerry was the guy who was going up to speak. Nahlin flatly stated that he was going to take Gerry's thoughts and repurpose them as his own on Recruitocosm and that "everybody does it". I told him that was tantamount to theft and that I wasn't interested in witnessing the bullshit. So I said leave, you dumb motherfucker. He told me I was an asshole and I asked him to step outside, to which he refused. So I kept railing on his character until he said he was heading to the restroom and then he Irish goodbye'd the place. 

We'd already had our falling out some time before that due to other bad bullshit he and others had pulled, that I called them on. It baffles me to this day that he thought he could just show up with intent to harm and get away with it. 

But, hey, we were all a lot younger then. They're doing fine things over at IT and what not. Eric seems like he's really matured and gotten over all of his insecurities, for sure.

Someone should superchat this to Gerry on one of their youtube shows and see what he does. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Someone should superchat this to Gerry on one of their youtube shows and see what he does. 

"Hey Gerry has Eric apologized to you for showing up in 20XX at XYZ bar for coming exclusively to steal your content and share it to others as his original ideas or is he still being a bitch about it this many years later?"

Edited by NoName

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

No one should be publicly bringing that shit up to any of them. It just stokes flames and those dudes all work together now and they all know perfectly well where I come out on things and why. Everyone is fine with all of it. Troll about something else. It's otherwise fucking with a number of things, not the least of which is NIL symbiosis, that are doing just fine without the trolling.

• Hook 'Em 4

Fighting nowadays is way different than when I was younger. People too quick to pull a gun out. No thanks.

When I was in highschool we had several instances where it would be group brawls vs other cities. Not fun…. Blindside shots everywhere. Even when you won, you lost to some extent. Galveston, Santa Fe, La Marque….. we had group brawls with em all. Look back now and say “wtf were we thinking”.

This is what I imagined reading this.

367141a965f5cc586f4427a0f8812a59.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1