Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

12 hours ago, Sejjr said:

I look forward to the day that Billy challenges someone to a fight in the TexAgs parking lot and they actually take him up on the offer. 

I can imagine immamac making this threat against some negative troll here at Surly…..

C19CC08B-59D3-457E-9DDC-63DA241C1E46.jpeg

• Haha 6

He told everyone on Twitter to come find him at the TexAgs studio. 

He’s a low quality person and threatens people all the time. The Aggies are apparently a bunch of blow hards because nobody will actually come down and whip his ass.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Victor R. Franko said:

Yup, one day he's going to FAFO with the wrong SOB. Grown ass man acting like a Jr. High kid. ???

Can't be married and I guarantee he's still a virgin.

Adam Sandler Laughing GIF

Well you know, back in texags early days, BrandingIron and others invited a longhorn to fight in person somewhere in dripping or driftwood.  I believe there are pics of the event.  They nicknamed the longhorn guy "missy"

Edited by Shaggy3.0
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Well you know, back in texags early days, BrandingIron and others invited a longhorn to fight in person somewhere in dripping or driftwood.  I believe there are pics of the event.  They nicknamed the longhorn guy "missy"

IMG_4179.jpeg.fc3ad88089e98b0bf14258f25d846ce4.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think South Carolina is slightly better than MS State. I think the best we can hope for is blowout losses to Ole Miss and LSU, and they somehow repeat their UMass performance against ACU. 

The Slive gift of making South Carolina their cross division rival pays off one final time. 

Yep, Miss. State has no chance if Will Rogers doesn't play, and probably not much with him.  Arnett went to a ground/control clock offense and that won't beat aggy.  They probably have a little better defense than SC.  7-5 incoming.  Hopefully a Texas Bowl against a TCU or Tech.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yep, Miss. State has no chance if Will Rogers doesn't play, and probably not much with him.  Arnett went to a ground/control clock offense and that won't beat aggy.  They probably have a little better defense than SC.  7-5 incoming.  Hopefully a Texas Bowl against a TCU or Tech.

Or the Gasparilla Bowl vs Haynes and the Bees. 

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They'll find a reason to pass on that game.

The piece isn't about who they might recruit; it's about the solidity of their commits. He feels good about all of them because he chatted them up when they were in town. What are they going to say when directly asked while on a campus? "This sucks. I hate your school." This is true of any campus visit.

PItiful.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I don't see how they're even competitive this weekend if Ole Miss actually shows up. I never trust Kiffin to do that, so anything could happen. That said, it's not a good match-up for ATM and they're not a good team. 

So, if ATM shits the bed this weekend, that's when I do expect the floodgates to open. Everything over there is hanging by a string. A beatdown on the road could the final straw on the camel's back to break it. I need that to happen in very petty ways as a CFB and UT fan.

Double the motivation for Kiffin to curbstomp Jimbo though, because he'd absolutely love to be the next grossly overpaid Aggy coach..

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don't see how they're even competitive this weekend if Ole Miss actually shows up. I never trust Kiffin to do that, so anything could happen. That said, it's not a good match-up for ATM and they're not a good team. 

So, if ATM shits the bed this weekend, that's when I do expect the floodgates to open. Everything over there is hanging by a string. A beatdown on the road could the final straw on the camel's back to break it. I need that to happen in very petty ways as a CFB and UT fan.

I've got aggy on moneyline.  I think they win this one fairly easily.  I think their Dline sort of abuses Ole Miss and they throttle that offense the way Bama did.  Those dipshits get up for one game a year and play over their heads and pull off a surprise.  My guess is that this is that game for them this year.  

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I've got aggy on moneyline.  I think they win this one fairly easily.  I think their Dline sort of abuses Ole Miss and they throttle that offense the way Bama did.  Those dipshits get up for one game a year and play over their heads and pull off a surprise.  My guess is that this is that game for them this year.  

Not on the road they don't.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Makes it even more likely it's their surprise game. They do shit like that (like when they'd quit for the year and beat LSU like a red headed step child last year) all the time- it's part of their charm.  I'm gonna put 50 on it at my +140 and root like hell for them to lose.  And if they win, take the wife out to a nice seafood dinner at the red lobster off the highway.  We are high rollers like that. 

It's weird, I've already got plans to take your wife out to a nice seafood dinner that same evening, and then never call her again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4