Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

On 10/19/2023 at 10:19 AM, Fondren & Main said:

@UpperWestside, you know who else is fun to have a beer with?  Barry Switzer.

Doesn’t make him any less of a TREMENDOUS piece of shit.

Hope that helps.

Oh my gosh what a horrible person for having coached OU. And oh man I’m sure someone has a story about something g he did that they didn’t like. That makes him a human being. No more, no less. The obsession of calling a football coach a horrible person because they didn’t coach your team is just something I will never understand or want to for that matter.

• Fuck You 17

Just now, UpperWestside said:

Oh my gosh what a horrible person for having coached OU. And oh man I’m sure someone has a story about something g he did that they didn’t like. That makes him a human being. No more, no less. The obsession of calling a football coach a horrible person because they didn’t coach your team is just something I will never understand or want to for that matter.

christmas vacation GIF

Maybe lookup Larry Lacewell, ass clown.  🤣 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Just now, Fondren & Main said:

christmas vacation GIF

Maybe lookup Larry Lacewell, ass clown.  🤣 

I just don’t care. I do not look to a football coach as a paragon of virtue. Not a single one of them. Pick a coach from any school and they’ll have done or said something not cool. That any of you waste even a minute of your time flinging hatred at someone over football is just confounding to me. Then again I also do not understand grown men following the tweets of 15-18 year olds either. That is absolutely just strange behavior.

• Fuck You 13

8 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I just don’t care. I do not look to a football coach as a paragon of virtue. Not a single one of them. Pick a coach from any school and they’ll have done or said something not cool. That any of you waste even a minute of your time flinging hatred at someone over football is just confounding to me. Then again I also do not understand grown men following the tweets of 15-18 year olds either. That is absolutely just strange behavior.

Cool, so if I fucked your wife you’d encourage it?  🤣 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Cool, so if I fucked your wife you’d encourage it?  🤣 

I honestly feel sad for you. Not in a pity kind of way either. Just sad that this is what you do with your life. Hatred towards coaches and following teens on Twitter. One shot at life and this is how you live it. 

• Fuck You 15

17 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I honestly feel sad for you. Not in a pity kind of way either. Just sad that this is what you do with your life. Hatred towards coaches and following teens on Twitter. One shot at life and this is how you live it. 

Keep moving the goalposts, dumbass.  You’re getting fucking clowned like the dipshit that you are.  I’m working you over like a worn out hooker in a Nevada whore house.

Edited by Fondren & Main
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Keep moving the goalposts, dumbass.  You’re getting fucking clowned like the dipshit that you are.  I’m working you over like a worn out hooker in a Nevada whore house.

I did not back away from anything I have said. I think hating opposing coaches is strange just because of who they coach. I have also not backed away from thinking it is weird to be actively following teens on Twitter to follow what college they play football at. You are a grown man actively spending hours upon hours of your life following teen gossip while likely being drunk for a good chunk of that time. Continue on though with all that completely normal adult behavior. Good luck to you. 

• Fuck You 20

Just now, UpperWestside said:

I did not back away from anything I have said. I think hating opposing coaches is strange just because of who they coach. I have also not backed away from thinking it is weird to be actively following teens on Twitter to follow what college they play football at. You are a grown man actively spending hours upon hours of your life following teen gossip while likely being drunk for a good chunk of that time. Continue on though with all that completely normal adult behavior. Good luck to you. 

Keep coming back so I can stick it in you again, you salty bitch.  You care so little but keep coming back for another plate of unsalted shit.  You’re a bigger dumbass than the football board.  That says a lot because there are some real real smooth brained folks over there.  Maybe you should leave and go over there so you can drool with the best of them!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Shut up, pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

This uninformed buffoon trying to tell everyone else how it is should be neg neg negged until we never see his idiotic ass on the recruiting board again. 

Keep posting, stumblefuck, please. Tell us why you not only love Jackie fucking Sherrill, RC Slocum, and Barry Switzer, but also love a good “have you heard” over a beer with Jerry Sandusky and Art Briles. 

This fucking guy is as pathetic as any coach he is defending. Fuck him. 

• Hook 'Em 7

12 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

You still never answered the wife question.. can I get a ruling on that?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

More resources, fan support, and better education than Texas and Georgia. Well that’s certainly a view. 

image.thumb.jpeg.6a4e53c6343355e9c882e6c90c9eaf3b.jpeg

In this scenario better education = getting “educated”without actually having to go to class, isn't that better?

Edited by Tx_2_Sc85
Added quotes “”
  • Hook 'Em 1