Surly Official 2020 TX vs OU Sucks: 11AM on FOX [FUCK OU]

Pancho

So three of the penalties are 100% due to just stupidity (vs a hard play/shitty ref call)

15 yd unsportsmanlike on hit on Rattler

15 yd unsportsmanlike on offense when it would have been 4th down at 1 yd line

5 yd offsides that took Texas out of FG and was inches away from being a 2nd blocked punt. 

just epitome of stepping on your own dick. 

Herman at half:

"Guys, let's settle down. We get the ball back to start the 3rd. Sam, throw a pick 6 so we can get back to playing from behind and really turn the momentum out there. Juwan - I need you to blow a coverage over the middle on the next series to give them a 70 yard TD right up the field. Foster - can you miss the tackle in the secondary on that play? Great - thanks. Vagisil and Cosmo magazines are in the cooler by coach Ash."

First, how in the hell was that catch/fumble not reviewed? Second, a finger wiggle constitutes a false start? I have Tourette’s, and one of the places it manifests is in my hands. I kind of grind my fingers/knuckles together. If I wasn’t such a scrawny fella, would I basically be ineligible to play Oline?

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

3 man rush is getting to sam. We r awful on OLine

Nah. They are bringing at least 5 on most plays and Sam can't check down over the middle apparently. When they bring 3, Sam has plenty of time but can't make any of the throws available and waits too long to scramble.