The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

27 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

"I totally didn't see the crosshairs your Honor, that was just an added benefit.  I was really just looking for the least flattering picture of you."  

You know that's what he was thinking.

Exactly.  Lmao.

A cross that elicited that testimony (or direct that stumbled into it) would have been brilliant, indeed.

Edited by TwiceHorn

decent theory that Mueller could really spell out the case of his entire investigation in his last filing against Manafort:  https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/politics/manafort-sentecing-memo-preview/index.html

Why count on Barr to send the overall report to Congress or the public.  Instead put the info explicitly in the court filing or at least put some bread crumbs in there. 

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

God forbid we undermine a useless trip abroad that will do nothing to advance America’s interests. 

dude, when i heard it, my eyes couldn't roll back farther in my head than they did. 

to me it doesn't make sense to release any report until roger stone has been wrung dry.

Spoiler alert.

When Mueller releases his report, it makes absolutely no difference how compelling the evidence is, 95% of the rubes that love Trump won’t care and will dismiss it as fake news. 

Trumpkins believe in pizzagate, millions of illegals voting, Jade Helm, birtherism, Seth rich, QAnon, and on and on and on.  They are completely detached from reality. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Spoiler alert.

When Mueller releases his report, it makes absolutely no difference how compelling the evidence is, 95% of the rubes that love Trump won’t care and will dismiss it as fake news. 

Trumpkins believe in pizzagate, millions of illegals voting, Jade Helm, birtherism, Seth rich, QAnon, and on and on and on.  They are completely detached from reality. 

That number seems low.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

could we get that lucky?

No shit. Trump abandoning his post, seeking asylum somewhere, and being impeached, removed, tried, and convicted in absentia would honestly be the best thing that could happen for this country.  So long as we burn the passports for his spawn so we can toss them in jail after their own convictions.

Instead, he will be here spreading lies and using the Fox apparatus to combat any truth that comes out. 

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:42 AM, Blotto said:

I'm sure Crusher was equally upset when Starr spent 4 years and one month rooting through Clinton's past studying a blowjob.. In fact, I bet Crusher is still so distraught about Clinton's treatment by the special prosecutor, that he just doesnt want to see the same thing happen to Trump.

What a waste of time.... All that time and money and keeping the dutifully and legal President of America from doing his job. 

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

What a waste of time.... All that time and money and keeping the dutifully and legal President of America from doing his job. 

I mean what the fuck. He is being treated almost as badly as Obummer the Nigerian born Mooslim

Make America Whiter Again. 

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Never had a problem with Clinton the man. Clinton the women , she was the one that scared me. 

Clinton wasn't mentioned but.....yeah I loved Slick until he gave healthcare reform....the reason I voted for him....to Hillary to fuck up. And when he couldn't keep it in pants, it was a concern of mine, almost as much as his poor taste in women with whom he cheated.

Then we elect a foreign born Mooslim who ain't white. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, Atx71 said:

Yeah? I didnt see Putin's name on mine. But nevertheless.......

On who's..? I haven't seen nothing.?t You guys are going to have to eat a big pile of shit when Mueller's report doesn't back up all the shit y'all  have been spewing all over this board..?

But we will see.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

On who's..? I haven't seen nothing.?t You guys are going to have to eat a big pile of shit when Mueller's report doesn't back up all the shit y'all  have been spewing all over this board..?

But we will see.

This board? Fuck, I have said Trump was in deep with Russian oliarchs back in the late 90s when the buffoon was a Dem. 

6 hours ago, Post Oak said:

That number seems low.

Absolutely.   More like 99.9 to 100%.  These  are folks who believed Trump when he said his own intelligence officials were “misquoted” and their statements “taken out of context” after they had testified on live tv.  

• Like 1

In the meantime, in news that the Trumpkins will find to be either fake news, or completely unrelated to Trump, Putin has been funding the far-right in Italy using illicit oil and gas deals to fund "manipulative online persuasion". That's the exact same MO for he used for Trump, selling shares of Rosneft and siphoning off the commission for illicit use. 

Add that to the gold deal Putin gave Arron Banks (lead donor for Brexit and conduit for Russian cash) and Putin's support for Marine LePen and it is an obvious pattern that the Trumpkins will continue to ignore. 

Putin is funding the far right and running social media misinformation campaigns to manipulate the West. He is trying to break up the EU and Nato. All of his moves fit this. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/an-italian-expose-documents-moscow-money-allegedly-funding-italys-far-right-salvini

The investigation, which the magazine says was conducted over several months, comes to the conclusion that Russian president Vladimir Putin is selling 3 million tons of diesel fuel via a Russian company to an Italian state company, Eni, that Salvini as interior minister can help manage.

L'Espresso names the first Russian company involved as Avangard Oil & Gas, which has a curiously opaque façade, and is housed on Novinsky Boulevard in Moscow next to major firms like ExxonMobil, Repsol, Shell, Glencore amd Samsung. 

The Russian profits, according to L'Espresso, would then be funneled back to Italy to fund Salvini's Lega [League] party to help it engage in the dark art of manipulative online persuasion ahead of European elections in May. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Atx71 said:

when he couldn't keep it in pants, it was a concern of mine, almost as much as his poor taste in women with whom he cheated

curious how you arrive at that.  appearance only?  you know, even the enchilada doesn't get judged by appearance only.  probably also true of the inch-a-lotta.

28 minutes ago, yaqdum said:

curious how you arrive at that.  appearance only?  you know, even the enchilada doesn't get judged by appearance only.  probably also true of the inch-a-lotta.

Paula and Jennifer were the main reference. Just nasty and trashy. But when viewing it relatively...probably a nice respite. Monica just got starry-eyed and he took advantage.