The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Here it is.  The Republican mantra.  Tattoo it on your forehead.

You defend locking someone convicted of no crime in solitary confinement for five months. 22 hours a day of isolation in a closet sized room for five months. You defend torture. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Fozz is using the Michael Tracey/Glen Greenwald style of argument, which I can only sum up as: 

"Trump sucks and so does the GOP. But the REAL issue here is the "good guys" have a TON of faults. And we'll choose to focus on these issues, as we think this contrarian thinking is much more important than any damage the conman and his cronies are inflicting from the White House."

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

You defend locking someone convicted of no crime in solitary confinement for five months. 22 hours a day of isolation in a closet sized room for five months. You defend torture. 

You defend psychologically torturing young children because they are from another country and are brown by snatching them from their parents because your a fearful pussy like your orange god. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You defend psychologically torturing young children because they are from another country and are brown by snatching them from their parents because your a fearful pussy like your orange god. 

I think we should have open borders. 

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

What truth. lol 

45 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Here it is.  The Republican mantra.  Tattoo it on your forehead.

VINES-770x433.jpg

Jade Helm, yo.

20 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I take it that you are unaware that this has been going on in the good ol' USA for the last 100 years.

UBU

Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated in favor of using torture against enemies of the United States. Should we not do so to an avowed Russian agent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yall think fozzz is a good soldier when fozzz is just a goddamn contrarian. 

I find it curious that fozzz suddenly finds jesus with buttina when my impression was that fozz wanted some people against the wall. 

Now it seems fozzz wants everyone but buttina against the wall.

Weird. 

2 hours ago, triplehorn said:

^^^ from  2015.  

It's a fair bet that the other half of this equation is that Trump knew who Butina was before hand, had prior knowledge of the question, and had a coordinated response to her question pleasing to Russian officials.  

Good point. Trump's not known for thinking on his feet. If he didn't already know the question was coming, they likely already knew what answer he'd give. 

9 hours ago, triplehorn said:

And kind of like all Mob style activities,  there's a veneer of business legitimacy masking the underlying criminal enterprise.

With Trump it's more like a veneer of business illegitimacy lethargically masking an overlay of criminal enterprises.

Felonies encircling treason. On the outer most layers are sexual deviancies and civil liabilities. There is a moat around that where no misdemeanors nor lawfulness may cross. On the far outskirts are the Mexican border children & the Blasey Fords, getting roofied and tear gased. 

Across the world is the burning eye of Hillary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I’m sure Jordan is accurate and truthful.  Just look at a sample of his articles. 

https://muckrack.com/jordan-schachtel/articles

geezus.  

What a great news worthy article this is:

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-goes-nuclear-on-the-do-nothing-rinos-in-congress/

I wonder what Glen Beck said today! (How come the MSM ain't reporting this!!)

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Just to make sure I have the alternative facts straight...  Our government -- but I'm guessing only the deep state part of it --- is now guilty of torturing a poor, naive Russian exchange student who is only guilty of wanting to share her testimony of Guns and Jesus with the American people?  Okay, I'm open minded.  Lets take a look at the missionary work of our virginal miss Butina...

Early on, she ran into Republican/NRA consultant Paul Erickson at a 4th of July celebration at her church here in America.  Butina was immediately attracted to Erickson's gun-toting man-of-Christ gravitas. 
maria-butina-paul-erickson-01-ht-jc-1808

They fell in love, and by our Lord's good grace, conceived a baby dolphin.
180828_gma_phillips5_0734_hpMain_16x9_16

Unrelatedly, she met Wayne Lapierre, former head of the NRA, going door-to-door spreading the gospel of guns.

Screenshot-5062.png

And here she is with NRA president David Keen.  He and La Pierre live in the same neighborhood.
07162018-Butina-and-Keene-on-FB-post.png

Is that NRA president James W Porter II?  It may seem unlikely that she would run into so many NRA executives by pure chance, but its just a coincidence.  Porter judged an art contest at her bible school where she won first prize for her Berretta 9mm decompage.
6y12ert0lda11.jpg

Amazingly enough, our poor exchange student Butina ran into conservative dahling Sheriff David Clarke in Russia while she was back at home visiting her sick mother in the nursing home.  Clarke had stopped by to borrow a cup of ammo...
Butina-Sheriff-Clark-2-Copy-1200x674.jpg

Here she is with Republican governor Scott Walker.  What a coincidence that she would run into him at her bible study group while going to college here in America.
636673557556245453-Walker-Butina.jpg?wid

She happened to run into Republican senator Rick Santorum handing out religious flyers at the mall
avo9a8lwpja11.jpg

And Republican governor Bobby Jindal at the shooting range
Screenshot-504.png

Here is Butina with Donald Trump Jr.  They were both helping to build a community garden and shooting range for underprivileged inner city youth (Little Trumpy's Urban Achievers) when this picture was taken.
Dj91zRYWsAAFf74.jpg

I could go on, but haven't we seen enough?  If we are reasonable men and women, we have to be willing to admin when we are wrong.  Butina is absolutely no Russian operative and her pleading guilty to being one was no doubt coerced by our evil Luciferian government looking to repeal the 2nd amendment and eliminate God from our society.  You can tell from these pictures that she's just a small town девушка living in a lonely Мир that took a midnight поезд going в любом месте.  It truly is a miracle that our Lord guided this young dove into the orbit of so many of our Republican politicians and executives at the NRA.  Thank God they took her under their wing to guide her to the light of our Lord before she was nailed to the cross by the evil federal satanists.

I will say it again: The collective Republican response to the scrutiny of Russian political influence only makes sense if such scrutiny is an existential threat to the party itself.  All of the cockroaches scurrying as the light is turned on should tell you something.   Trump is the least of the GOP's Russian problems.

Putin-Clapping.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What is horrific about being in solitary? Did you raise this stink like this for Manafort? You really think it is smart for a possible Russian agent to be in general population where she could either be killed or share communication out of the prison? Get your head out of your ass, it's not like they are water boarding her or ripping out her fingernails. 

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

Just to make sure I have the alternative facts straight...  Our government -- but I'm guessing only the deep state part of it --- is now guilty of torturing a poor, naive Russian exchange student who is only guilty of wanting to share her testimony of Guns and Jesus with the American people?  Okay, I'm open minded.  Lets take a look at the missionary work of our virginal miss Butina...

Early on, she ran into Republican/NRA consultant Paul Erickson at a 4th of July celebration at her church here in America.  Butina was immediately attracted to Erickson's gun-toting man-of-Christ gravitas. 
maria-butina-paul-erickson-01-ht-jc-1808

They fell in love, and by our Lord's good grace, conceived a baby dolphin.
180828_gma_phillips5_0734_hpMain_16x9_16

Unrelatedly, she met Wayne Lapierre, former head of the NRA, going door-to-door spreading the gospel of guns.

Screenshot-5062.png

And here she is with NRA president David Keen.  He and La Pierre live in the same neighborhood.
07162018-Butina-and-Keene-on-FB-post.png

Is that NRA president James W Porter II?  It may seem unlikely that she would run into so many NRA executives by pure chance, but its just a coincidence.  Porter judged an art contest at her bible school where she won first prize for her Berretta 9mm decompage.
6y12ert0lda11.jpg

Amazingly enough, our poor exchange student Butina ran into conservative dahling Sheriff David Clarke in Russia while she was back at home visiting her sick mother in the nursing home.  Clarke had stopped by to borrow a cup of ammo...
Butina-Sheriff-Clark-2-Copy-1200x674.jpg

Here she is with Republican governor Scott Walker.  What a coincidence that she would run into him at her bible study group while going to college here in America.
636673557556245453-Walker-Butina.jpg?wid

She happened to run into Republican senator Rick Santorum handing out religious flyers at the mall
avo9a8lwpja11.jpg

And Republican governor Bobby Jindal at the shooting range
Screenshot-504.png

Here is Butina with Donald Trump Jr.  They were both helping to build a community garden and shooting range for underprivileged inner city youth (Little Trumpy's Urban Achievers) when this picture was taken.
Dj91zRYWsAAFf74.jpg

I could go on, but haven't we seen enough?  If we are reasonable men and women, we have to be willing to admin when we are wrong.  Butina is absolutely no Russian operative and her pleading guilty to being one was no doubt coerced by our evil Luciferian government looking to repeal the 2nd amendment and eliminate God from our society.  You can tell from these pictures that she's just a small town девушка living in a lonely Мир that took a midnight поезд going в любом месте.  It truly is a miracle that our Lord guided this young dove into the orbit of so many of our Republican politicians and executives at the NRA.  Thank God they took her under their wing to guide her to the light of our Lord before she was nailed to the cross by the evil federal satanists.

I will say it again: The collective Republican response to the scrutiny of Russian political influence only makes sense if such scrutiny is an existential threat to the party itself.  All of the cockroaches scurrying as the light is turned on should tell you something.   Trump is the least of the GOP's Russian problems.

But you see, it was just a paperwork thing with her, just like John André.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

What is horrific about being in solitary? Did you raise this stink like this for Manafort? You really think it is smart for a possible Russian agent to be in general population where she could either be killed or share communication out of the prison? Get your head out of your ass, it's not like they are water boarding her or ripping out her fingernails. 

Let's be clear about something here: saying she is in solitary 22 hours of the day is somewhat akin to saying I'm on a hunger strike 22 hours a day.  Being alone, in and off itself, is not some significant punishment.  It's the duration of the continuous isolation which can cause distress, even drive people crazy given long enough duration.  There are probably thousands of people in our prison systems who have not any interaction with another human being for over a week.  To equate Butina's situation to theirs is trivializing their situation.  (Particularly since many of them are in solitary because they have mental health issues making it difficult to behave in prison, or society.) 

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1

Wasn't butina moved into solitary confinement as a precaution against her leaking out details of her prosecution because she was giving people her lawyers contact info?

And aside from that, are you saying we should go easy on a fucking Russian spy? Would you rather we chop her up into bits, Saudi style, rather than incarceration?

• Like 5

I like that the defense of the mistreatment of this woman is 'our criminal justice system brutalizes the shit out of tons of people.'   Congrats?  The fact that we have a criminal justice system meant to destroy large swathes of our population doesn't justify what happened in this case.  Both can be wrong.  Both, indeed, are wrong.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

She wasn't fucking tortured. 

You are just noticing how our judicial system works btw. There is no fucking "Justice", it's all about power and money.

Why do you think there's a prison reform bill??

Moreover, we put Mexican children in solitary .

Also, the jail and or prison really decides how the time is spent. If you are any kind of "special case" for any reason, you do 22-24 hours in lock down. Regular is about 18-22 hours in lock down with a cellmate.

There's not much difference and solitary is often preferable.

Anyway, she did her job and she's getting deported. You should see that Speilberg Bridge movie, this shit is par for the course. 

I betya Melania is a spy. Those red trees are a dead giveaway. Now THAT woman is being tortured. She has a psychopath for a cellmate.

10 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

So we're at the laws are unfair stage of defending things.  It's like arguing that the drug dealer who sold heroin to 10 year olds in the school playground shouldn't be jailed because drug laws are unfair.  

They really are.  Maybe you think having ten year olds using heroin is a good thing, but on the chance that you don't, then you should support decriminalization, including the decriminalization of heroin.  Portugal has cut heroin usage in their population by 75% by decriminalizing usage of the drug.