The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

And fuck.  Just got a news alert that RBG had 2 malignant nodules removed from her lung.

If he gets to appoint another justice, there's nothing Democrats can do about it.

RBG probably should have stepped down four or five years ago, but even then, her replacement would have had to get confirmed by a Republican Senate.

Harsh politics.

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Sounds like the nodules were only discovered when she was being treated for her earlier fall and there’s currently no other cancer.

Thank goodness for that fall I guess.

And protect RBG at all costs!

"Nodules" is a nice way of saying she has lung cancer.  Playing the odd, she has a 47% chance of dying over the next year.

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Cause Putin had a grunge, believing that Clinton had tried to interfere in Russian domestic politics. Or maybe he was just really pissed off that she misspelled the Russian word on the reset button. 

Grunges notwithstanding, maybe, just maybe, Putin knew Trump was a compromised, amoral dolt who could be told to do ANYTHING. Putin owned Trump, then and now.

DB isn't a state owned corp, which this one apparently is per the relevant filing.  Qatar Sovereign Wealth Fund is a better bet, imo.  Rosneft 19.5% stock sale, Kushner 666 loan, Trump Tower meeting with Flynn, Michael Cohen, and head of Qatar SWF - all involve Qatar Sovereign Wealth Fund and apply to things of interest to Mueller or other Fed prosecutors.

Edited by triplehorn

16 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

DB isn't a state owned corp, which this one apparently is per the relevant filing.  Qatar Sovereign Wealth Fund is a better bet, imo.  Rosneft 19.5% stock sale, Kushner 666 loan, Trump Tower meeting with Flynn, Michael Cohen, and head of Qatar SWF - all involve Qatar Sovereign Wealth Fund and apply to things of interest to Mueller or other Fed prosecutors.

I've kept up with this whole shit show as best I can for over 2 years and I've never heard of the Qatar Sovereign Wealth Fund.  I have no idea how Mueller is going to explain this to the general public who a) pays attention about 2% of the time and b) is about as smart as the average rock.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And this is the cognitive dissonance main course for the Trumpsters.

If Hillary was such an awful candidate, why was Russia spending millions of dollars spreading propaganda convincing Americans she was such an awful candidate?

Do you have any evidence of this? Wikipedia doesn't show anything about hating Hillary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2018_United_States_elections

I looked on the correct page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections#Putin_and_Clinton

It talks about the DNC hack, but that's it. And last I heard, and here's why I don't pay attention to all the details, but half of the shit that gets reported is fake, but there was an attempted hack on the RNC as well. They went after both parties was what I had last heard.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I looked on the correct page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections#Putin_and_Clinton

It talks about the DNC hack, but that's it. And last I heard, and here's why I don't pay attention to all the details, but half of the shit that gets reported is fake, but there was an attempted hack on the RNC as well. They went after both parties was what I had last heard.

Here you go.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

CE8ADEDE-4A93-4B30-A208-E5EEAFD14282_zps

344D898F-82C2-4C05-8C27-79A0CE0F34D8_zps

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The two data points listed in that pdf are (1) RT was mean to Clinton, and (2) Russia hacked the DNC but the report snarkily states that they went after Republican targets too.

Do I summarize correctly?

From my own recollection, they took out some facebook ads targeting Baltimore and Missouri.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/facebook-black-lives-matter-targeting/index.html

Just saw your post above. I'm not interested in opinions, I want to know what they did. You know, facts. 

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

How the fuck does Tom Arnold fit into all this?

The ridiculous thing is that good 'ol crazy Tom is actually the only one doing serious investigation of how the "media" that trump hates so much is willfully and immortally covering up proof of very serious allegations. 

He's alone, crazy and he's not wrong.  Makes for great TV.

• Like 1

Why is a private company, owned by a foreign country, allowed to proceed with appeals up to the Supreme Court but allowed to remain anonymous?   Is it because mueller supports them being anonymous at this time in order to not tip off Individual __?

Because the appeal is from a grand jury proceeding, which are always secret, not from a filed case.
  • Like 1