The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Devastating? Trump's base doesn't give a shit, Dersh. Indictments don't matter. Guilty pleas don't matter. Convictions don't matter. You know this. Stop acting stupid.

You just put an unpaid campaign volunteer in jail for perjury. Congrats? Champagne and caviar for everyone?

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Always good to get insight into trumpkin brain.  They believe the part that there is nothing criminal but don’t believe the part that it will be politically damaging.  Why?  Because literally nothing could be politically damaging to a guy that exists as a Garrison cartoon.  

Investigation's been going on for almost three years now. Trump isn't the issue anymore, your collective derangement is 100x more fascinating.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 1

31 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Investigation's been going on for almost three years now. Trump isn't the issue anymore, your collective derangement is 100x more fascinating.

This isn’t message board inanities. There are actual people under actual indictment and actual jail time actually happening.  The only derangement is among those that feel compelled to defend the folks repeatedly shown to be actual criminals. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This isn’t message board inanities. There are actual people under actual indictment and actual jail time actually happening.  The only derangement is among those that feel compelled to defend the folks repeatedly shown to be actual criminals. 

The majority of them, like Jerome Corsi, are guilty of lying to investigators.

And to continue the theme that one of the symptoms of your derangement is the loss of ability to use the english language, please show me where I "defend" any of them. 

Where's Hugo's giant picture of all the people about to get arrested and sent to prison? Let's post that again for some fun.

Edited by Thetexashammer

7 minutes ago, Patron said:

May 17, 2017 - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the No. 2 Justice Department official, appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

My contention is that Trump was under investigation for, as you said it, "possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia", since March of 2016. This is a true statement. 

Regardless, no collusion. Fin.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 6

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

My contention is that Trump was under investigation for, as you said it, "possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia", since March of 2016. This is a true statement. 

Ok, cool.
Hookem

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You contention is irrelevant.  You're also a troll.  Fin.  QED.  Bitch.

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

@slorch now see, this is the vapid, lying gaslighting and trolling that I was talking about as what tends to gather negs in the CR. If you can't see how what texashammer is saying is bullshit then it's impressive that even tech gave you a degree

Oh god I can't help myself. Please enlighten me. Explain what I said that was wrong. Help me, Oh Captain my Captain!

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Oh god I can't help myself. Please enlighten me. Explain what I said that was wrong. Help me, Oh Captain my Captain!

28 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

My contention is that Trump was under investigation for, as you said it, "possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia", since March of 2016. This is a true statement

Lying. Investigated by who? The Democrats who didnt have control of any of the committees?

You're using the info wars playbook of saying something so convincingly that other navel gazers take what you're saying at face value and stop thinking there. 

Which committees and agencies were issuing subpoenas and interviewing witnesses with regards to Trump's campaign and Russia? You know, the actual work of an investigation, not just the cable news and q-anon speculation of what the deep state has been doing?

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Lying. Investigated by who? The Democrats who didnt have control of any of the committees?

You're using the info wars playbook of saying something so convincingly that other navel gazers take what you're saying at face value and stop thinking there. 

Which committees and agencies were issuing subpoenas and interviewing witnesses with regards to Trump's campaign and Russia? You know, the actual work of an investigation, not just the cable news and q-anon speculation of what the deep state has been doing?

Ah, OK, you should go read some stuff. Sorry, you're just the guy who didn't know. No harm being ignorant, the only sin is not acknowledging it.

• Fuck You 1

Would it be possible for everyone to just ignore this jackass? Let him talk to the void. 

Mueller seems to be moving fast considering the scope of corruption here but this is a lot of shit to deal with. Especially when compared to Fiske/Starr taking 7+ years to "investigate" a single company disollution plus the banging of an intern. 

I do wonder if he's holding off on Trump and his family until the house changeover takes place to insulate himself and further let Trump implicate himself in any future obstruction that he may attempt. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vein said:

I like how every liberal thinks Trump is the dumbest president ever but somehow he's been able to mastermind collusion with Russia. 

1) Trump repeatedly demonstrates a basic lack of understanding of our government/history.  Get the Justice Department to prosecute Hillary.  I'll end birthright citizenship by executive order.  I'm forced to separate children at the border because it is Obama's policy.  Fredrick Douglas has been doing some great things.  I'm going to skip the appeals court and have SCOTUS look at this right now.  

2) Trump's campaign personnel took foreign direction in his campaign.  Mueller is tasked with finding out which specific individuals, and what among it was illegal.

Republicans:  these two things are inherently contradictory!  Check mate, libs!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If Mueller has the goods on Trump, I fear what we might be facing over the next 24 months. I could easily see everyone demanding his resignation and him just flat out not doing it, for two years.

And his followers rising up to feel like they need to defend him since they were promised the swamp to be drained....but it will look like the swamp will try to drain Trump. Dangerous times ahead. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

And his followers rising up to feel like they need to defend him since they were promised the swamp to be drained....but it will look like the swamp will try to drain Trump. Dangerous times ahead. 

This was always going to be the scenario, whether it was the Mueller investigation, the primaries,  general election, or term limit years from now.  Not going quietly, no matter what.