Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

On 12/11/2021 at 2:53 PM, JimmyJames said:

He must be like that marcostanco guy whose oil field clothing business lost money for 20 years or so until trump became president then he turned around and hired an extra 100 workers because of trump and his booming economy. 

Never forget that he paid them higher than minimum wage AND they worked all the overtime they could get. They did this because, you know, you have to when your hourly pay is embarrassingly low.

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Why does every thread here turn into BUT TRUMP?

I don’t need to mention him anymore, but you know how this works. The only reason his name should come up anymore is in regards to the 1/6 commission since he’s obviously a central figure there. The cycle of never-ending arguing though depends on talking about the last one. It’d be great if we could attempt to get along better.

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

On a phone, click the three horizontal bars at the top of the screen. Click account, then click profile. Ignore user is at the bottom of the menu that opens. There are questions to answer about how thoroughly you wish to ignore the poster you designate.

THANK YOU.

sad...literally my first ignored user ever in over 20 years posting with this community 😐 the absurd toxicity and obvious mental/emotional imbalance is just too much and is gross to even observe. yuck. 

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Because there isn't anything positive to say about Biden. He is a doddering old fool who talks like a complete moron. He is the laughing stock of the world and they are so fucking triggered by the mention of the issue of his lack of mental health. They simply cannot fucking deal with it and it's hilarious.

But But Trump!!

Biden has always stuttered and talked like an imbecile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Because there isn't anything positive to say about Biden. He is a doddering old fool who talks like a complete moron. He is the laughing stock of the world and they are so fucking triggered by the mention of the issue of his lack of mental health. They simply cannot fucking deal with it and it's hilarious.

But But Trump!!

Biden has always stuttered and talked like an imbecile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Either one of y'all are more than welcome to discuss the solar projects article from the previous page or the opinion piece by Frum on this one (both positive).

• Hook 'Em 1

It isn't "But Trump". Here's what the DT crowd doesn't understand... it isn't about Trump... it's about you.

When a person casts their lot with Trump, they lose credibility. People don't bring up Trump because he was the problem, they bring him up because that's the evidence that your opinion is not to be taken seriously.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Just now, tchookem said:

It isn't "But Trump". Here's what the DT crowd doesn't understand... it isn't about Trump... it's about you.

When a person casts their lot with Trump, they lose credibility. People don't bring up Trump because he was the problem, they bring him up because that's the evidence that your opinion is not to be taken seriously.

Start a new thread ALL about your super cool theory then. This is the Biden thread. To celebrate all things BIDEN!!!

1 minute ago, tchookem said:

Thanks for the reminder of why I don't frequent this area. Have a Merry Christmas.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, HornOnTheBayou said:

Why is the man who less than a year ago attempted a bloody coup of our government and whom a large percentage of our population would vote for again part of the conversation of this board? What's the deal with that?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously this is fucking stupid. But....take it to the fucking Trump thread you fucking troll!!!

50 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

because fuck him, that's why. if we want to discuss seditious traitors here we can. is it your contention that once someone is out of office their actions have no bearing on the new admin? does the president become immediately irrelevant once out of office? especially one still sowing division and planning another insurrection? you don't think that has bearing on the current president?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Because his nomination, election, and continued god-king status killed off any credibility a republican can possibly have to criticize anyone else, especially the President. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Either one of y'all are more than welcome to discuss the solar projects article from the previous page or the opinion piece by Frum on this one (both positive).

And it's not up to you what topics are discussed as long as it pertains to Joe fucking Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Because his nomination, election, and continued god-king status killed off any credibility a republican can possibly have to criticize anyone else, especially the President. 

You mean doddering old fool who can't complete a coherent sentence? The "big guy". The subject of this entire thread? You can't keep the discussion about him? Well maybe you shouldn't be posting on this thread. 

Ok back on topic. It's very clear that Joe Biden is having some mental/cognitive issues. Should we have him tested? What is the likelihood that Kamala will end up finishing his term when Biden is left playing with crayons and action figures while sucking his thumb in a nursing home? Will she be the 2024 candidate for President? Please share your thoughts without any "But Trumps!"

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

And it's not up to you what topics are discussed as long as it pertains to Joe fucking Biden. 

Those were simply suggestions of recent Biden-related news since you're so eager to only discuss your president in his thread. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You mean doddering old fool who can't complete a coherent sentence? The "big guy". The subject of this entire thread? You can't keep the discussion about him? Well maybe you shouldn't be posting on this thread. 

Ok back on topic. It's very clear that Joe Biden is having some mental/cognitive issues. Should we have him tested? What is the likelihood that Kamala will end up finishing his term when Biden is left playing with crayons and action figures while sucking his thumb in a nursing home? Will she be the 2024 candidate for President? Please share your thoughts without any "But Trumps!"

Your concerns are duly noted, lol.

18 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Umm this is the BIDEN thread, right? All you can say is "But Trump!" but I'm the one deflecting. Ok bro

Ok. I think Biden is way way smarter than your dumb ass and you should take a cognitive test and post the results here with pics so we can see once and for all. Let’s do this. 

Happy now? 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't know why anyone is reporting immortal's posts, they're hilarious. We're talking about a member of a political party whose last 2 Presidents have been George W. Bush and Donald Trump. He's obviously so upset about that basic fact that he's convinced himself that actually it's the Dems who elect morons.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Ok. I think Biden is way way smarter than your dumb ass and you should take a cognitive test and post the results here with pics so we can see once and for all. Let’s do this. 

Happy now? 

Sure man as soon as Joe completes his, then we can compare results! 😉🤣

Just now, wildcat09 said:

I don't know why anyone is reporting immortal's posts, they're hilarious. We're talking about a member of a political party whose last 2 Presidents have been George W. Bush and Donald Trump. He's obviously so upset about that basic fact that he's convinced himself that actually it's the Dems who elect morons.

Not upset in the least. Actually I'm laughing my ass off everytime that senile motherfucker is in front of a microphone. It's pure fucking comedy. I'm getting my popcorn ready for his next speech 🤣🤣🤣

#endremarks

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I still think swammy was way funnier with much better self ownage. Why did he get banned yet this turd survived? Better initial posting strategy? More socks?

So many questions 

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I mean, he's not trolling. He's a true bootlicker who will repeat any OAN or Fox storyline and will believe anything their ministry of information puts out. And then, of course, deflect when you point out that the last guy, who they love, was an abject moron. But yeah, and old man with a stutter is incompetent. Lol. Again, his concerns are duly noted. Top men are on it. They got them working in shifts!

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

It's the ok sign, used to convey agreement. Please stay on topic...this thread is about the incompetence of Joe Biden aka "the Big Guy"

How can you argue with focus such as this? 
It’s like words and symbols only have one meaning for the guy. 

It is sad that so much of the richness, nuance, and the mysteries and ambiguities of life just pass right by such a mind.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

How can you argue with focus such as this? 
It’s like words and symbols only have one meaning for the guy. 

It is sad that so much of the richness, nuance, and the mysteries and ambiguities of life just pass right by such a mind.

I'm pretty sure Eddie was just conveying that everything was good.