Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Have they asked a single question about covid yet?

His opening statement was covid focused, setting a new more ambitious goal for shots (200M in his 1st 100 days if I recall)... I think people are understandably trying to move onto other issues

3 minutes ago, B00M said:

Yeah. It made me sad when he forgot what point he was trying to make early in this ... But he's rolling now that he's warmed up

I have a difficult time differentiating between when he is attempting to speak without stumbling, a problem I share with my pronunciations that are less off the cuff so to speak and when he is being a little old with being able to trot out facts and figures. 
He is much more comfortable off the cuff, but he prefers to have the facts and that does slow him down. 

1 minute ago, B00M said:

His opening statement was covid focused, setting a new more ambitious goal for shots (200M in his 1st 100 days if I recall)... I think people are understandably trying to move onto other issues

Agree, but no one asked him about that. At all that I heard. It’s understandable, but as he explained, that was his primary focus prior to these other issues. 

Friday in Pittsburgh he’s talking about infrastructure and I am not sure where he’s going with this on gun control other than his brief answer about timing (implying that it isn’t time for him to speak on this) or he is avoiding answering and is ignoring the question. 

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This is so fucking stupid, I can see why he hasn't done it yet.

Are you running in 2024?

What about 2028? Can Kamala win? 

I'd donate to his reelection campaign right now just to hear him say that. "C'mon man, y'all were clamoring for this and all I get for questions is this malarkey? Y'all have important jobs, you should take them more seriously than this."

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If he brings this home with gun control I am going to be gobsmacked. 

he got lost on the "it's about timing" thing as derailed himself to infratructure. which all politicians do all the time, including trump. but suddenly it's a thing to harp on. 

i doubt if people think too much about whether they want kamala to be president.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

he got lost on the "it's about timing" thing as derailed himself to infratructure. which all politicians do all the time, including trump. but suddenly it's a thing to harp on. 

i doubt if people think too much about whether they want kamala to be president.

I don’t spend any amount of time thinking about VP Harris beyond her doing her job. Biden being a slow talker at times occasionally has me checking my biases because there is just as much bias to denigrate slow talkers as there is to assume he’s addled because he talks slow at times. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don’t spend any amount of time thinking about VP Harris beyond her doing her job. Biden being a slow talker at times occasionally has me checking my biases because there is just as much bias to denigrate slow talkers as there is to assume he’s addled because he talks slow at times. 

i mostly meant republican voters who want to 25th amendment biden. kamala would rule with an iron fist, eliminate the filibuster and generally tell republicans to get fucked. biden is much more favorable for republicans right now. they just don't see it.

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This is so fucking stupid, I can see why he hasn't done it yet.

Are you running in 2024?

What about 2028? Can Kamala win? 

Those questions came from the CNN reporter, shocked? They are addicted to Trump and his voters. 

Edited by Bruh Man

1 minute ago, huge said:

CNN has lost half their viewers 25-54 at 7pm.  HALF

That's now how you get back CNN viewers. You don't go against the current Democratic President. Fox lost viewers to OAN because they weren't being shitty enough journalists. CNN will get viewers back by going back to Trump or being good during major breaking stories. I really hope we don't have too many more breaking stories like 8 or 10 people killed. CNN is just going to have less viewers until airport travel gets back to normal.

3 minutes ago, huge said:

I dig it. The problem is she asked back-to-back-to-back questions about '24 and a possible matchup with Trump. It was unserious and low-class for that environment. Rightfully, she's getting eviscerated on Twitter.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mostly meant republican voters who want to 25th amendment biden. kamala would rule with an iron fist, eliminate the filibuster and generally tell republicans to get fucked. biden is much more favorable for republicans right now. they just don't see it.

Oh we see it. Nobody on that side wants that cop Kamala to be President. She’s Democrats example of recent good politics, picking her.

Quote from the DailyMail article referenced in post no. 1821.

The Biden administration is paying $33million to rent a 'man camp' … in Midland, Texas, to house 500 migrant youths…

Aside from how different administrations approach the immigration issue, there seems to be one constant that spans Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. That is, their policies resulted in a multi-billion industry that is deeply entrenched in the fabric of our government—much like the military-industrial complex. This border security-industrial complex is an industry that prospers on the misfortune of the never-ending supply of desperate people and on our inability to have a bipartisan, consistent immigration policy.

It is now Biden’s turn, but no matter what his policy is, the border security-industrial complex will still rake in billions.

The Greater the Disaster, the Greater the Profits

• Hook 'Em 4

23 minutes ago, Cacti said:

The Biden administration is paying $33million to rent a 'man camp' … in Midland, Texas, to house 500 migrant youths…

the source for that claim is the dude who lives across the street from the camp who is definitely not a whiny bitch

40791072-9389205-image-a-15_161642848114

2 hours ago, huge said:

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

That's now how you get back CNN viewers. You don't go against the current Democratic President. Fox lost viewers to OAN because they weren't being shitty enough journalists. CNN will get viewers back by going back to Trump or being good during major breaking stories. I really hope we don't have too many more breaking stories like 8 or 10 people killed. CNN is just going to have less viewers until airport travel gets back to normal.

CNN will try to get viewers back by going hard on race conflict. The Floyd trial and the aftermath will be big for them. 

• Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

A bajillion gazillion vaccines in one day!

That moron doesn't realize that the Biden administration is on track to hit his mark.  The already-administered 100 million vaccines in 59 days means we would have to distribute 100 million more in 41 days, or roughly 2.44 million vaccines per day . . . a rate we are currently meeting, as @HenryJames has been posting.

God, the stupidity.  Patch and Wheels should form a superhero team.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That moron doesn't realize that the Biden administration is on track to hit his mark.  The already-administered 100 million vaccines in 59 days means we would have to distribute 100 million more in 41 days, or roughly 2.44 million vaccines per day . . . a rate we are currently meeting, as @HenryJames has been posting.

God, the stupidity.  Patch and Wheels should form a superhero team.

200MM is definitely in play.  The administration was sandbagging with the 100MM original number, but smart to under promise and over deliver. There is literally zero room for criticizing the Biden administration for the vax roll out. Manage the supply chain and gets shots in arms.  They have executed that play extremely well. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

ExWIPlQXMAIGmVF?format=jpg&name=large

Just because they call themselves "news" does not make it so. The judge (not of the winebox) and Tucker Carlson agreed. Therefore, it is not routine to invite entertainment announcers to the WH press conferences. Otherwise, Entertainment Tonight and the Today Show would be asking Biden about his tie selection, who will play him in the movie, and what Dr. Fauci's favorite color is.

The ruling stands. Not. A. Snub.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Otherwise, Entertainment Tonight and the Today Show would be asking Biden about his tie selection, who will play him in the movie, and what Dr. Fauci's favorite color is.

CNN's questions weren't much better. 

19 minutes ago, elfenix said:

CNN's questions weren't much better. 

I consider them similar to Fox but with a left leaning bias. They are poor fact checkers, but I don't know if they fired more than 1/3 of their 'real' trained journalists as Fox did. I understand that the line between what is journalism has blurred with the advent of social media and the instanet news, but that is why I regularly read Rosen (of NYU). He seems, to me, to have a decent enough take on how the field has changed with the times good and bad and what is necessary to keep the news newsworthy. That's really what we've forgotten, IMO. All the news that's fit to (formerly 'print') consume.

The hardest, for me, is remembering that who owns the info and who pays the salary is just as important to keep in mind as the article one is reading.

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

Nobody that’s bringing it up wants Kamala. That’s what you’re missing. It’s just that obvious that Biden is slow. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Just because they call themselves "news" does not make it so. The judge (not of the winebox) and Tucker Carlson agreed. Therefore, it is not routine to invite entertainment announcers to the WH press conferences. Otherwise, Entertainment Tonight and the Today Show would be asking Biden about his tie selection, who will play him in the movie, and what Dr. Fauci's favorite color is.

The ruling stands. Not. A. Snub.

It seems like you most if not all of the PC closely. What would you consider was the toughest question he faced?

• Fuck You 2

12 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Nobody that’s bringing it up wants Kamala. That’s what you’re missing. It’s just that obvious that Biden is slow. 

It seems like you most if not all of the PC closely. What would you consider was the toughest question he faced?

I got hockey watching to do

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I got hockey watching to do

“Masterfully” 

He had the answers to the questions before they came and he still got confused at times. 

6-FDD06-B2-93-CE-4-D8-D-8283-E085003-E27

That image credited to a pool photographer, Oliver Contreras. Unless he’s ranking the reporters like we do women here that’s a roster/playsheet. 

It’s obviously what he’s referencing at the end of this video. Disregard the tweet itself just watch the video where he looks to see who he’s supposed to call on next. 

Yeah he’s doing great everybody. We’re only two months in.

When is the first G7 or G20 or whatever?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

He had notes.

Damn, that's fucking terrible.

He even had prepared answers for anticipated questions. 

Damn! That's like he was ready or something!

Yeah. 

Looks like he has a list of who to call on and what order. If you have that level of certainty then you know what you’re going to be asked. Is that normal? 

• Fuck You 4

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Looks like he has a list of who to call on and what order. If you have that level of certainty then you know what you’re going to be asked. Is that normal? 

i don't like Joe Biden and i'm not a big fan of his, but dude this is fucking stupid

Painfully fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

He had a list of who sat where?

Just like our profs.

Fucking wizard he is

And face shots and numbers next to their name. Y’all are fucking wild. 

I wonder if Xi or Putin will give him the questions ahead of time. 

I’ve never felt better about my Biden bet. Whether I agree or not the military industrial complex will not allow this guy to portray such weakness for 4 years. Impossible. 

• Fuck You 6