Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

You’re goddamn right he won, and I salute you because I know you risk getting your Cult 45 card revoked by saying that. That 100-whatever year old can’t speak straight motherfucker won by 7,000,000 votes. 51 percent of the popular vote and governing with even higher approval. If he’s not hitting on all cylinders that’s really just an even harsher indictment of Trump his merry band of morons. So, I actually don’t know why you are fighting the obvious. You’ve been trying this for over a year at this point. Those election results and approval ratings should tell you pretty clearly that no one gives a fuck and it didn’t stick.

You clutch your pearls like old man’s up there shitting himself. Meanwhile, a comfortable majority of this nation is looking around thinking, “Fuck, this is so much better.” You lost to that shit. Didn’t just lose. You got electorally routed in contemporary terms. You know how fucking hard it is for a Republican to lose Georgia? The American people are overwhelmingly relieved to have this great grandpa in charge because of the astounding incompetence we all just collectively witnessed. And you’re throwing all self respect out the window trying to keep on fighting the good fight. I sincerely pity you.

giphy (15).gif

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm not in "Cult 45". Where have I referenced him at all? 
You're right that the nation doesn't care right now. Everyone is taking a breather.
I suspect the President's mental status will become an issue this term. I've even attempted to wager people here on that. No one willing to have skin in the game.

That’s dumb because it’s subjective. It’ll be an “issue” because Breitbart, Fox, OAN, et al will try to play it to for their braindead audience in their echo chamber. Is the aggy jizz jar an issue? That’s also a right wing circle jerk that no one with an IQ above room temperature pays any mind.

Also, your backpedaling. You previously offered me and others to bet that Biden wouldn’t finish his term. Obviously that amounts to a bet on whether or not he’ll die in office. No one is going to take you up on that because it’s fucking weird that you’d be so eager to put down money on it.

When I'm on the stand getting cross-examined and the attorney's main attack is about my degree, or how much I got paid, or other dumb shit -- I know they're fucked because they have nothing substantive to go on. So yeah, Biden is old and doesn't give enough press conferences. Keep the hits coming. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

That’s dumb because it’s subjective. It’ll be an “issue” because Breitbart, Fox, OAN, et al will try to play it to for their braindead audience in their echo chamber. Is the aggy jizz jar an issue? That’s also a right wing circle jerk that no one with an IQ above room temperature pays any mind.

Also, your backpedaling. You previously offered me and others to bet that Biden wouldn’t finish his term. Obviously that amounts to a bet on whether or not he’ll die in office. No one is going to take you up on that because it’s fucking weird that you’d be so eager to put down money on it.

We can exclude him dying in office since nobody wants to see that. If he’s not President on January 19th, 2025 because he died in office then it’s a push. 

• Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I skew pessimistic too. But why is Warnock fucked? Georgia is doing their best but Stacy Abrams is going to be on that ballot with him, and that should boost turnout. 

Stacey Abrams a few weeks ago came out and said it would be difficult for Warnock to win if this bill goes through. 

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

We can exclude him dying in office since nobody wants to see that. If he’s not President on January 19th, 2025 because he died in office then it’s a push. 

Still dumb. Dude didn't run for the office in '16 when he would have waltzed into the White House in a fucking landslide over the host of The Apprentice. I'll honestly be pretty surprised if he runs for a 2nd term. But no one wants to parse how much of that is due to age (he is too old) and how much is him genuinely not being a power hungry narcissist.

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Still dumb. Dude didn't run for the office in '16 when he would have waltzed into the White House in a fucking landslide over the host of The Apprentice. I'll honestly be pretty surprised if he runs for a 2nd term. But no one wants to parse how much of that is due to age (he is too old) and how much is him genuinely not being a power hungry narcissist.

4-CE08-BFB-4-DC8-4-F20-868-C-B62302-F3-F

I’d like to visit this world you inhabit. The one where someone who was a Senator for 40 years and ran for President multiple times is potentially not a power hungry narcissist. Can I stay for a while?

Those media puff pieces are actually working on people. Incredible. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Because Hillary had been anointed. It was her turn. 

Even if this bullshittery were true, stepping aside for someone else when you're an absolute shoe-in for the most powerful person on the planet kind of runs contrary to being a power hungry narcissist, no?

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Because Hillary had been anointed. It was her turn. 

It's pretty well known that Biden didn't run because he was grieving the death of his son.

Which is a shame, because he would've wiped the floor with Trump in 2016.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Bookman said:

It's pretty well known that Biden didn't run because he was grieving the death of his son.

Which is a shame, because he would've wiped the floor with Trump in 2016.

Oh that’s right. 

He ended up cashing in and making a shit ton of money too. That’s a good diversion for a power hungry narcissist. 

• Fuck You 16

Just now, GRHorn said:

Oh that’s right. 

He ended up cashing in and making a shit ton of money too. That’s a good diversion for a power hungry narcissist. 

Who Trump? Yes, the Presidency is probably the most lucrative business he's ever had.

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

So the bet is, if he's still alive and not President the day before the inauguration currently scheduled for 1/20/25, you lose?  If he dies before that day, it's a push?  I'll put a grand on that.

16 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Oh that’s right. 

What a garbage human being you are. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

This is exactly why I didn't take Donuts up on his bet before -- he didn't want to narrow the focus.  I would never bet on a 78 year old man to make it to 82 years old.  But Donuts didn't want to clarify that the bet was on Biden either resigning or getting 25A, even though those are the two angles right wing fetishists see as being the clear plan for putting Commiela in office.

Donuts is a coward and not worth betting with.  Don't do it.  He'll weasel out in the end.

32 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Oh that’s right. 

This is shockingly low. Even for you. Burn in fucking hell 

39 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

So the bet is, if he's still alive and not President the day before the inauguration currently scheduled for 1/20/25, you lose?  If he dies before that day, it's a push?  I'll put a grand on that.

Done. Are we doing charity thing or just cash money to each other?

• Fuck You 1

37 minutes ago, Js1 said:

What a garbage human being you are. 

21 minutes ago, Fletch said:

This is shockingly low. Even for you. Burn in fucking hell 

What? I said he didn’t run because he was grieving, but he also ended up making a bunch of money which would help satisfy the drive someone like POTUS has. Nothing offensive about that. 

• Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Oh that’s right. 

Man, you are right on the edge of being negged to the shithole you crawled out of. If there's one thing about any politician that can be verified by literally any non-mentally impaired human being, it's that Biden was completely devastated by his son's death and has repeatedly said (in tears) that his son should be running for president instead of him. 

Obama told him repeated that he didn't owe anybody anything and didn't have to run in 2016 or 2020. 

So yea, a big fuck you for insinuating otherwise, you fucking cunt.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, GRHorn said:

You're right that the nation doesn't care right now. Everyone is taking a breather.

I suspect the President's mental status will become an issue this term. I've even attempted to wager people here on that. No one willing to have skin in the game.

Because no one wants to have any additional interaction with a coward, a traitor and a cunt, like yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Will you pay in Bitcoins locked in at today's dollar to Bitcoin exchange rate? 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the narrative on Biden making a ton of money between 2016 and 2020.  

Is that supposed to allude to Hunter grifting?  Or more to the speaker circuit and book deals?

There is no hard and fast narrative.  It's whatever you want it to be if you're a dotard supporter.  Biden bad!  Socializm!  Lets all the brown people in to rape your family!  Steals your money and uses it to wipe the blood off his mouth when he eats the children!

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the narrative on Biden making a ton of money between 2016 and 2020.  

Is that supposed to allude to Hunter grifting?  Or more to the speaker circuit and book deals?

Certain media are going to run with a grifting narrative, but I haven't investigated that at all. I do know that NPR did a story on him about two years ago. I believe he released his returns or something along those lines as did other candidates and the article was saying he's not 'middle class Joe' anymore as he had reported earnings that dwarf most Americans. NPR wrote that the bulk of his income came from the book (pub. 2017) about Beau and the family and politics and the rest came from speaking engagements--which is where most former politicians earn their spending money.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So, Biden making money out of office and basically retired = bad. Trump and his family all making a shitpot of money while he's in office = good. Is that right? 

The twisting and turning required of a human being’s cognitive dissonance to square those two things up in the mind is something the finest pretzel makers would find impressive. 

• Rage+1 1