2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

12 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

The box score as a team is really ugly. Doe doe, Timmy, and KP are going to have to be way better to close these guys out. 

yep.  Kawhi shows up at all and we are done with this same effort.  hopefully Luka gets some more help next game and in the offseason.

4 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Here to just say Fuck KP, Luka has more points last night then he does all series,

That’s  all 

I'm going to need you to show your work.

Edit:  Never mind.  I just realized that "he" refers to KP not Luka.

Edited by idigTexas

Fuck the clippers.

Halleluka

Per Mavs PR: 

Luka Dončić had the highest percentage of a team’s FG + AST in @NBA  postseason history with tonight’s performance. The only other players above 80% in a playoff game were LeBron James and Allen Iverson.

• Hook 'Em 2

Luka was amazing last night but we are going to need some others to pick up the slack next game and if we are to advance. Luka scoring or assisting on 31 of 37 of our made shoots is insane. Definitely not sustainable over time in the playoffs. But we might need him to do it one more game. And he needs to go into God mode when it matters. Rick does not need to sit him when he is hot like he did game 3. If we have their foot on their throats, finish them off tomorrow. 

• Hook 'Em 3

PSA:  I bought some tix for Friday from a Mavs contact that were released in 112 row A (first row after the risers).   I separately caught at the exact moments seats in 109 row E were released for higher price and I snagged them.  So I think I'm going to sell my 112's for a slight profit.  Will offer it up here first for $300 per. Face on seats 1 low rower (MM) is $399.  Other (worse) seats in this section are all $400+ after fees on resale sights.   I'm likely going to list this afternoon but reach out if interested.  Must be a regular Mavs thread poster.  No brokers.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So the lakers are out, making the clippers the only LA market team remaining and it’s only round 1. Hmm. 

The DFW market is bigger to the NBA than the LA Clippers ownership percentage of their market.  By a long ways