Brown 0.9267

Wright 0.9245

Martin 0.9083

Hunter 0.8974

Jones 0.8816

Wilson 0.8813

Diallo 0.8665

Average 0.9098

So they have signed all of 1 more DL in that last 2 years, and despite having a 5 star, they are only slightly ahead in the average.

Edited by HtownHorn

10 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Henson with his first OL offer since joining the Aggy coaching staff. 6'8" Mormon kid from Columbine HS who will be doing a mission and who has a brother playing for BYU, so ... 

https://247sports.com/Player/Andrew-Gentry-46050894/

The Muppeteer doesn't play my dude. 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:26 PM, bizzle said:

my god, i spend far too much of my life worrying about a&m football and i would rather be sodomized by bevo himself than listen to one second of billy fucking liucci discuss literally anything. 

I appreciate that Biz. An honest, semi-rational aggy. I gave you rep. A 2%er who obviously avoided the Jizz Jar. Good for you. Stay strong! It's when you all cluster (as an astute shagster pointed out) that you go off the rails.

As for Bevo sodomizing you...that can be arranged. All you have to do is win and let the SEC powers not puss out and play us.

Hala Balu Canek Canek.

"Do elite players want to play with other elite players or do they want early playing time?"

--- another delusional aggy

You see my dear little agglets, it's a simple matter of English prepositions.

Those who wish to play with other elite players go to Alabama, Georgia and now Texas.  Those who merely wish to play against elite players can go to any school in the Sun Belt or Southland Conference.  Or they can go to aggy.

Glad we could clear that up for you.  And you're welcome.

• Like 3

Yes, Von Miller was not drafted as a DL. If we include him, then we might as well include all the LBs from both schools.

If the metric of success you’re going to judge the competition by is sacks it would be disingenuous to exclude their two best player. We still win. But that’s some aggy level cherry picking.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

If the metric of success you’re going to judge the competition by is sacks it would be disingenuous to exclude their two best player. We still win. But that’s some aggy level cherry picking.

Based on the original post, which clearly stated "drafted DL," I am not cherry picking shit. Von Miller was drafted as a LB. 

Edited by Sejjr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Herman is from California. ATX feels a lot like California, but actually likes football. Even we only took four (awesome) Californians last cycle, none of whom was a DE. But sure, that's transferable to you.

Dz0QM6_WsAIkDiI.jpg

Yeah, Turdville is alot like SoCal.

Something tells me 2020 is going to be glorious. Someone please fire up the Gofund Me for a 100 gallon barrel of lube. Looch is gonna need it.

I'm good for a hunsky.

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Coburn 0.9468

Ossai 0.9257

Warren 0.9025

Ojomo 0.8884

Carson 0.8763

Sweat 0.8735

Mpagi 0.8721 

Average 0.8979

Leal 0.9920

Brown 0.9267

Wright 0.9245

Martin 0.9083

Hunter 0.8974

Jones 0.8816

Wilson 0.8813

Diallo 0.8665

Average 0.9098

So they have signed all of 1 more DL in that last 2 years, and despite having a 5 star, they are only slightly ahead in the average.

Orebo isn’t going to actually be an OLB for them, is he? He’s .8473

7 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

In last 20 years how many has aggy had? 

5 in the top 3 rounds. lulz.  

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

DELICIOUS

Dz0DuM-WwAE7Itn.png

JFC. These morons are so fucking broken. Thing about these guys is they live in a perpetual state of brokenness, so their survival instinct will kick in and they’ll go into sheer lunacy and denial.

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They aren't getting anyone from California lulz.  And with Florida winning a NY6 Bowl and Diaz getting the HC bump at Miami they aren't going to pull any high rated Florida kids either.  I see Chris Russel, Major Burns type OOS kids for them.

And that’s only if LSU doesn’t decide they want Burns as commit #25 the week before NSD.

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Thought they were all in and pretty much going to land Sylvester?  How long until he's better than Collins and Broughton?  

They may end up breaking the bank for Branard Wright and that Chidozie kid from Houston.

Dear God, I hope they take that 5’9 DT. lulz.

3 hours ago, irishtexan said:

This is a stupid argument by you. aggy set the parameters in their post. Htown and the others aren’t cherry picking anything. 

• Like 1

Yeah, this is a weird hill to die on, Irish. The post said DL drafted. Miller played OLB in HS, in college, and is listed as an outside linebacker on the denver roster, nfl.com, wikipedia...everywhere. 

No one ever mentioned Sacks as a metric. Outside LB and Defensive End can get murky in the NFL, I’ll grant you (LT, Derick Thomas, Clay Mathews, etc) but I mean, no one ever mentioned “sacks” or “pass rushers” as a metric. You can update the stats with our LBs and theirs if you feel the picture painted is lacking. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

A few things:

"I get tired of the rationalization by our fanbase."  That 2%er needs to go back to Clockwork Orange re-education camp.

I'm sure Mrs. Collins appreciates being called a "Whorn".  Bold strategy, Cotton.  Let's see if that works out.

aggys absolutely certain we won't land both Broughton and Collins even though we lead for both.  Mkay, gomers.