Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

is there ever really a down year for in-state talent? there are thousands of high school football players in the state, do we ever really have a year where a program would say "well, I guess we'll go easy on the Texas kids this year, we can't possibly find 15-20 we like"...? 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

They'll tell you they're only 45 minutes from Houston.

You know, now that you mention it, I do actually hear that on a regular basis. Damn; I'm so used to the dishonesty I just ignore it at this point. But I hear people all the time explaining where they live, and saying it's less than an hour from Houston, which is bullshit. You can get to Prairie View, Conroe or the Woodlands in an hour from College Station, but unless you're in an airplane, it ain't no "under an hour".

18 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

I hope they keep building on that narrative right up until their game. They seem to believe that plummeting is akin to flying.  

Hope they keep this narrative up, until game time.  Think aggy will be in for a surprise when they go to Athens.

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

Georgia is quaking in their boots, I'm sure.

D4xkLt5W4AAyC72.jpg

aggy -1

self awareness - 0

you dumbfucks are the reason UGA and the rest of your shitty, overrated conference are having so much success in Texas.  Then look to us to stem the tide.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

aggy -1

self awareness - 0

you dumbfucks are the reason UGA and the rest of your shitty, overrated conference are having so much success in Texas.  Then look to us to stem the tide.

aggy will lose to Clemson, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and LSU.  They should win the rest unless Muschamp pulls an upset.  This season should put them back in their place unless they start cheating at UGA levels.  

10 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

aggy will lose to Clemson, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and LSU.  They should win the rest unless Muschamp pulls an upset. 

they better watch their cornholes in all seven of the "they should win this" games, it's not a given you win every game on your schedule that you "should"

aggy in 2020 is sucking major hind teat from Texas, OU, Alabama, LSU and now Georgia.  Fuck those worthless tools for letting the SEC have a foothold in Texas.   When will they see that they are more like Vanderbilt in the SEC and  Texas Tech in the Big 12?  The fucking Wake Forest Demon Deacons beat those posers in a bowl game.  I am not sure I would brag about their latest bowl win over NC State.   

35 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

aggy will lose to Clemson, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and LSU.  They should win the rest unless Muschamp pulls an upset.  This season should put them back in their place unless they start cheating at UGA levels.  

Don't count out one of the Mississippi schools.

• Like 1

when A&M beat #1 OU in 2002, that was the springboard to their dominance of the Big 12 in recruiting and on the field, as we all remember
so Jimbo is taking a page out of RC Slocum's handful of pages in bringing all his recruits in for the Alabama game
Oh shit swanny done fought off the hijacker and its back to his mindless aggy n sooner dick sucking.

0899abada40d690db5ea776f36f7f3ed.jpgd38cd1842378bb08805aab08b779ac3c.gifeff36a61c9cdc7de0cddaf9ef3887c21.gif

is there ever really a down year for in-state talent? there are thousands of high school football players in the state, do we ever really have a year where a program would say "well, I guess we'll go easy on the Texas kids this year, we can't possibly find 15-20 we like"...? 
56bf7640a3daf78284f9777563ad3492.jpg8ccf68cbadf7a4b56934b4b1eb59114c.jpgf6c98f79668814593cbe246c106678b4.gifa59b67c1b9b393ab3a6c79bb64c4687d.gif