Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

32 minutes ago, bizzle said:

i actually used that to buy an old land cruiser while up there. worked well. 

I call bullshit. That would require internet access which I have learned does not exist there. 

JK. 

If I ever win the lottery I will live there 6-8 months a year. My favorite city in the world. 

1 hour ago, Shaddie said:

I call bullshit. That would require internet access which I have learned does not exist there. 

JK. 

If I ever win the lottery I will live there 6-8 months a year. My favorite city in the world. 

Mine too. 

CHIEF

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Vancouver was the heroin capital of the world for a good minute. Not sure if still holds the title, but it's been a great model on how to do harm reduction for patients abusing heroin.

I'm not good with geography and I'm to lazy to check Carmen Sandiego. Is Vancouver anywhere near Baltimore? Maybe they share an airport and/or prison and treatment facilities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Jordan Jefferson one of the few on the visitor list for their game tonight, gotta respect him for sticking with them for so long. 

I'm assuming I'm being dense as fuck and this is a joke that didn't process for me. But if you're serious, it's hilarious, because Jefferson will understandably cling to that scholarship like an unsuited astronaut clinging to anything in a room with a busted airlock. There will be bloody fingerprints and indentations on his scholarship offer when they rip it away from.  He should be up there every single weekend trying to get in good with commits they actually want. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

13 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I will definitely say that Price, if he could get lined up in mismatches the way Texas managed to do with LJH, has the potential to be much better than his ranking. But in that system? Sorry, just don't see it. Might as well try to convert Leon to slot receiver.

Why, they have SLOMeire for that?