Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Ags bitching about their branding is hilarious to me.   Unfortunately, I have had the misfortune of being on their campus several times this year and you can't walk 10 steps without some goober saying, "Howdy!"  

This is their brand!  And they all buy in.  It's moronical.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Sa’Vell Smalls named his top 6 - no aggy and he has cancelled his OV to aggy. 

Even though he will be officially visiting somewhere else and left A&M out of his top 6, I still wouldn't count the aggies out. He might accidentally flip to one of their games on TV, so I'm leaving my crystal ball on foggy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

One would think that if they had anyone they could get to commit, they’d have done so to counter what Texas has been doing.  

When guys like Achane that hate recruiting and probably want to be done with the whole rigmarole are still like "well, actually I'm going to visit Florida State and maybe some other places" it's not a great sign.

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

There isn’t anyone working for Texags that has a fucking clue about anything in recruiting except for what ATM coaches tell them. They don’t know jack shit about the JSN situation because they’re totally irrelevant to it. 

But he has it on really good authority!!!

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

How could A&M be a dream school for anyone other than a future pig farmer or veterinarian? It certainly can’t be because of great football.

Kinda funny. I know two pig farmers; the one I would consider successful went to Yale. The other one is, of course, aggy through and through.

15 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

That mouth breather Howell called Broughton and just about everyone else to Aggy. I do not know how anyone still listens to him. 

What starts at aggy,

a. crashes  
b. commits elsewhere  
c. leaves  
d. plays for championships in their own time/never
e. handles cow rectums/milks male collies

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

There isn’t anyone working for Texags that has a fucking clue about anything in recruiting except for what ATM coaches tell them. They don’t know jack shit about the JSN situation because they’re totally irrelevant to it. 

Well to be fair, he pretty much  admitted that by saying his reasoning for knowing JSN was locked into tOSU is because A&M tried really hard to flip him and couldn’t, so therefore he’s all tOSU and couldn’t possibly be interested in UT.

6 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Well to be fair, he pretty much  admitted that by saying his reasoning for knowing JSN was locked into tOSU is because A&M tried really hard to flip him and couldn’t, so therefore he’s all tOSU and couldn’t possibly be interested in UT.

Texags doing it's best Hamm impression lately.  Had Broughton, Umanmielen, Conner, and Alford all in the "feel real good" about going to aggy.

14 hours ago, UTEX90 said:

Ags bitching about their branding is hilarious to me.   Unfortunately, I have had the misfortune of being on their campus several times this year and you can't walk 10 steps without some goober saying, "Howdy!"  

This is their brand!  And they all buy in.  It's moronical.

The great thing about aggy “branding” is the brand they decided to land on and secure is that of a total doofus. 

You could line up 10 dudes and plant one aggy in the group and you’d be able to spot them every time. The ag would be the one with a buzzcut, pudgy belly pushed over jeans (or cargo shorts)and wearing wide “tactical” sunglasses. 

Just total dorks. Total fucking dorks. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Texags doing it's best Hamm impression lately.  Had Broughton, Umanmielen, Conner, and Alford all in the "feel real good" about going to aggy.

Now that they've convinced themselves that Jimbo has stopped pushing for Eaton, I'd almost like to see him choose aggy just to witness the complete 180 and the euphoric headlines announcing a huge head-to-head win over tu for the flagship SEC school in the state.

Edited by Voluminous Banality

4 minutes ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Now that they've convinced themselves that Jimbo has stopped pushing for Eaton, I'd almost like to see him choose aggy just to witness the complete 180 and the euphoric headlines announcing a huge head-to-head win over Texas for the flagship SEC school in the state.

“Jimbo is such a great recruiter, he can stop recruiting guys altogether and they still want to be a part of the machine he is creating for the fightin texum bulldogs! WHOOP!”

Edited by Etexhorn13

Just now, Etexhorn13 said:

“Jimbo is such a great recruiter, he can stop recruiting guys altogether and they still want to be a part of the machine he is putting together for the fightin texum bulldogs! WHOOP!”

Eaton reached out to the staff. He and Jimbo were on the phone for 5 hours with Eaton asking what he'd have to do to get back into the class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The great thing about aggy “branding” is the brand they decided to land on and secure is that of a total doofus. 

You could line up 10 dudes and plant one aggy in the group and you’d be able to spot them every time. The ag would be the one with a buzzcut, pudgy belly pushed over jeans (or cargo shorts)and wearing wide “tactical” sunglasses. 

Just total dorks. Total fucking dorks. 

Hahaha. Uh huh

On 8/18/2019 at 6:17 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

No, Megadittoes was Horn through and through. He was also one of the original reasons why anyone would dream up the idea of a cloak room. Dude would turn any subject at all into a platform for YCT talking points. 

He was alright otherwise, though. Met him at several 360 board gatherings. Dude had a lot of health problems, though. It would not at all surprise me if he was no longer among us.

I do not miss the tag brothers and their idiocy. I used to think they were just trolling, and then I moved to College Station and discovered that most aggy really do think that way.

The 360 folk I wonder about are actually the Hays brothers. Can't remember their handles -- older bro was a WR for Akers; younger was a walk-on OL and then a coach for China Grove schools back in the mid 90s. Those guys were alright.

Yeah, last i saw/heard from megadittoes, he was legally blind with some other issues. Good guy. Hays bros were rowncroyal and purplehorn. Also great guys. 

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Speaking of that

ECVj-yCX4AUNv3l?format=jpg&name=smallECVkBG-XoAEToxU?format=jpg&name=smallECVkEJwX4AIfSwg?format=png&name=360x360ECVkE-hXoAEQlLe?format=png&name=360x360

11 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
20 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:
Ag recruiting right now.  
lost-travolta.gif

Same concept would work nicely in the middle of the bread aisle.

SEC bread?  Or like regular bread that you still can't really beat all that often anway, but it does have the SEC logo on it, so it costs more....

11 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Aggy doesn't respect the military 

11 hours ago, texaslong said:

Tags over service.

I have great respect for those who serve in our military and especially those who've done tours in overseas war zones. 

But I mean, this guy is interacting with "real" ags directly, and discovering exactly what they're like-- how insular and thin-skinned they are.  If THAT doesn't scare him away from being an A&M fan, then he deserves exactly what he's getting over there.  Who in their right mind would put up with that?

• Like 1