Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Big12 is overrated? 

But difficult teams on the schedule will trip up Texas? 

Texas in top ten, but only because of the schedule? 

Big12 behind the SEC, slightly?  Big 12 is "back"?

Texas a favor by a point now to beat LSU?

AGS!  MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Greg McElroy: Charter BOMC member

Reveal hidden contents

ECarzN_X4AA5UOV?format=png&name=360x360ECarz1iXoAoBsD0?format=jpg&name=smallECar0ltXkAAc8wU?format=jpg&name=smallECar1h5UEAAYYjp?format=jpg&name=360x360

I didn’t hear this segment, but 100% of the time I’ve heard McElroy on his Sirius show, he’s extremely/over-the-top positive on the aggies.  He usually is somewhat anti-Texas, so wonder what changed his tune in the past couple weeks?

1 minute ago, EZ$ said:

I didn’t hear this segment, but 100% of the time I’ve heard McElroy on his Sirius show, he’s extremely/over-the-top positive on the aggies.  He usually is somewhat anti-Texas, so wonder what changed his tune in the past couple weeks?

We're going to be really fucking good this year. The only ones delusional enough to suggest otherwise are aggy

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

The fact that’s it’s pretty clear that A&M is going to have a shitty year.  It’s even more clear when you see their OOC schedule minus Clemson.

4 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Nothing. Nothing has changed form that Texas hating piece of shit. He said one thing somewhat positive or neutral about Texas a total of one time, and naturally every aTm fan set their dial on him to TEXAS HOMER while secretly pinching their penis heads and muttering that he's on the SEC network how DARE he not hate on Texas. 

In short, EZ, you're looking at the wrong dance partner when trying to figure out what the fuck happened. It ain't McElroy. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Could it be that he's actually just giving his honest opinion, and the perceived prejudice actually resides in the listener?

I've never heard McElroy and don't have an opinion about him.

What gets me is how many Texags line up to say the exact same thing as though it's new and insightful. I first recall this with them talking about Vince going into the 2005 season:

"Radio in not a quarterback, he's great athlete. He does well at QB at tu because of his surrounding cast. Reggie McNeal is an actual QB who would do better than Radio if he had the same surrounding talent."

Of course this would be by the same poster parroting, "Texas recruits are overrated due to the BOMC!"

Their gifted at regurgitating oxmoronic dogma by rote. Howdy.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Aggies complaining about how easy it is to win a conference that they won once in 16 years will never stop being funny.

Umm, it's only easy now since big brother left you stupid sip.

Just now, texaslong said:

Pretty sure everyone is predicting the Big 12 conference to be much better this year. Also Texas has out recruited  aggy too the 4 years.

It'll be interesting - less flat than it has been for years. It should be better at the top, but the bottom has the potential to be horribad.

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

McElroy is pro SEC over everything. Even to the point of sounding like an idiot. Of course, he also claims that the reason he was so awful in 2009 was because he was hurt as well.

7 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

...he also claims that the reason he was so awful in 2009 was because he was hurt as well.

As horribly fucking awful as that game was, watching Kindle and Houston destroy McElroy's pocket (and, by extension, Bama's semblance of a passing game) was a thing of beauty.

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Is Demas living with Hunter Dunn's family?  Should be interesting to see what his 'defense' of the transfer is.

Living with a grandparent, but spending a lot of time at the Dunn's. Didn't have the best situation before he moved to the Tomball area. 

58 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What gets me is how many Texags line up to say the exact same thing as though it's new and insightful. I first recall this with them talking about Vince going into the 2005 season:

"Radio in not a quarterback, he's great athlete. He does well at QB at tu because of his surrounding cast. Reggie McNeal is an actual QB who would do better than Radio if he had the same surrounding talent."

Of course this would be by the same poster parroting, "Texas recruits are overrated due to the BOMC!"

Their gifted at regurgitating oxmoronic dogma by rote. Howdy.

These are the people who think Reggie McNeal was better than Vince Young.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

ECbHeEdXUAAYckT?format=png&name=small

This is a layup for HISD:

Good sirs, Demond chose to move away from what he claims was a bad situation.  Demond also chose to committ to aggy.  I think it is clear that his ability to determine what a good or bad situation is are severely lacking.  We rest our case.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Not privy to the rules but would demas even be allowed to practice with the team or it's a deal where you aren't allowed to even be on the team if ruled ineligible?

That and why whould the coach put any effort into coaching an ineligible senior beyond being really good practice for the DBs?

Edited by texifornia

13 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Not privy to the rules but would demas even be allowed to practice with the team or it's a deal where you aren't allowed to even be on the team if ruled ineligible?

Why would the school want him to?  Underclassmen transfers can practice and even play JV but the payoff is that they'll be eligible for the varsity team the following year.