Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

18 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Oh Lord. They haven't moved ahead of Texas on any of those fronts. Any time something doesn't go their way it's all about Texas. The best part is that aggy's leadership is the same way. 

FIFY. As long as their leadership thinks everything in that post is true, we're in great fucking shape.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Fuck off. There’s a cloak room for people interested in that bullshit. I’m not, which is why I’m not on that board. It’s pretty simple. 

The conversation was over hours ago. You keep yammering your vag though, tough guy. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

The conversation was in fact over until you felt the need to get your shots in hours later.

I responded as I caught up with the thread. I am sick and fucking tired of everyone’s hot political takes infecting everything. That shit does not belong on this board at all. 

• Like 8
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

I responded as I caught up with the thread. I am sick and fucking tired of everyone’s hot political takes infecting everything. That shit does not belong on this board at all. 

I never had a hot political take. What assholes like you are reading into it is your problem, dipshit. What you're tired of doesn't concern me in the least. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

He's handling it waaaay better than aggy fans

I actually do feel bad for the kid. As an athlete, being a healthy scratch for an entire season is excruciating, but good on him for putting himself in a better personal situation despite the short term loss. It shows he has a good head on his shoulders. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Again, He didn't move out of Houston for football reasons, but he definitely moved to Tomball for football reasons.

This right here. I'm glad for him that he escaped what he considered a bad situation, but there's rules for a reason. And if the football wasn't the important part, then what's the problem?

• Like 1

Quick search of the Google's and there is a 10 person board from which 4 are picked to review waivers. I found info on 9 of them and one had a Masters degree from UT and one had a bachelors and masters degree from aggy

Rest were from K-State, TX State, McMurray, SMU, East TX State, Univ Missouri Kansas City, A&M Commerce.

Not seeing where the bias would lie. But then again I am not an irrational, crazy cultist aggy,

4 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Quick search of the Google's and there is a 10 person board from which 4 are picked to review waivers. I found info on 9 of them and one had a Masters degree from UT and one had a bachelors and masters degree from aggy

Rest were from K-State, TX State, McMurray, SMU, East TX State, Univ Missouri Kansas City, A&M Commerce.

Not seeing where the bias would lie. But then again I am not an irrational, crazy cultist aggy,

They were all bought off ya stupid sip

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

It's the University Interscholastic League! The bias is right there in the name! I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?  

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

The Big 12 is REALLY DOWN, a complete joke, the sips are basically Boise State, etc. etc.

Hide contents

ECa4bIdUcAEwzOZ?format=jpg&name=smallECa4eTgUYAEwGXu?format=png&name=360x360ECa4fVWUEAAxC3D?format=jpg&name=small

We're soooooo down...yet TCU, OSU, OU, Texas, probably Baylor and WVU would kick their ass.. maybe one or two others on a freak Saturday.... poor aggy, never quit being you.

5 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Probably in the minority, but think I'm on Demas's side here. Seems like he's trying to get out of a bad situation, can't really blame him for that. 

Or is it a fabricated bunch of crap to get a desired result?

I've got my money on bullshit

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

We're soooooo down...yet TCU, OSU, OU, Texas, probably Baylor and WVU would kick their ass.. maybe one or two others on a freak Saturday.... poor aggy, never quit being you.

It’s not about beating aggy. Could those teams beat 14 teams from the SEC in 8 conference games? Didn’t think so...SEC SEC SEC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are you serious? When I was a kid I was called articulate on several occasions and never thought it was anything other than a compliment. But to compliment a black kid in the same manner is racist? Get the fuck out of here. Not sure if you’ve noticed, but being articulate is even less prevalent than it was in teenagers just a decade ago, regardless of race. Stop reaching. 

Fucking bravo....

12 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Down the drain.  A year off left to his own devices... those "bad" influences he so desperately strove to get away from will be his downfall.  Will probably never play a down of college ball.

He's got an actual support structure in Tomball. He should be fine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

This has to be fake.  The utmost redass ags I know know exactly who has better academics, more money, better anything having to do with medical/law, and who’s the bigger brand.   This guy has never left B/CS or is low IQ. 

Deep down they all know with certainty, but get two or more aggy involved and they start whoopin and squeezin, and you end up with that crap. Kinda like they all know Clemson is gonna push their shit in so far they'll be lucky to remain upright in the 2nd qtr. They just don't admit it. 

• Like 1

WHy the fuck does aggy care, really? So he can't play his senior year...he can still graduate and enroll at aggy, with less miles on his tread, so why the fuck are they so worked up. He isn't gonna lose his star rating, or get worse at football by missing 8 games of high school. What a bunch of pussies.