Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

You could line up 10 dudes and plant one aggy in the group and you’d be able to spot them every time. The ag would be the one with a buzzcut, pudgy belly pushed over jeans (or cargo shorts)and wearing wide “tactical” sunglasses.

you could line up 10 dudes who post on sports message boards and seven of them would look like that, Ag or not

Edited by SwanderedTalent

22 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

you could line up 10 dudes who post on sports message boards and seven of them would look like that, Ag or not

I picture most posters on these forums resembling William Foster from Falling Down. I would guess that at least a third of the aggie boards actively attempt to affect both his look and demeanor on a daily basis.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I picture most posters on these forums resembling William Foster from Falling Down. I would guess that at least a third of the aggie boards actively attempt to affect both his look and demeanor on a daily basis.

Some Surly folks:  

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Maybe Jason Howell did speak with a coach at Rockwall. I don't think the coach would tell a reporter that one of his players is wavering on his commitment, though. It would be a bad look.

ECVkE-hXoAEQlLe?format=png&name=360x360.

Unless Howe has a DeLorean, there is no way he knows if Jaxon is solid to Ohio State.

3 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

So they are arguing about a kid who they have no chance with that is committed to a school they won’t play but may flip to another school they won’t play. Even 2 mods got involved. That’s some deep obsession. 

Are you new to Texags.  LOL.  They are probably ordering new keyboards as we speak.  

furious-crazed-typing.gif

16 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

So they are arguing about a kid who they have no chance with that is committed to a school they won’t play but may flip to another school they won’t play. Even 2 mods got involved. That’s some deep obsession. 

Texags source at Rockwall

v1.dDsxNzM1NTg7ajsxODEzNzsxMjAwOzYwMDszM

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Liucci this morning...

giphy.gif

You’d be irritated too if a 16 yo on your own website had better access and more reliable info than you were peddling.  The 16yo doesn’t know how to digest it over the life cycle to his followers, though.  No stringing along bullshit, just info - sort of flies in the face of what Looch sells over there.  

Looch, hopefully you will see this. You are getting worked publicly by a high school skid.  That is fucking sad, and funny. The fucking epitome of aggy. 

32 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Looch, hopefully you will see this. You are getting worked publicly by a high school skid.  That is fucking sad, and funny. The fucking epitome of aggy. 

Loochy getting his info from a high school skid seems appropriate for aggy. I'm told tamu is adding a recruiting track for its public relations coursework. In fact, the class Recruiting 1212 is titled, "Sourcing Info from Public Toilets." I'm also told they're down to choosing between Hammster and Olin Buchanan to teach it but Hammster is the first choice as Olin is viewed as having the best fit as a special lecturer on highway rest stops. 

1241885984692991078.jpg

Edited by Chopper

23 minutes ago, texifornia said:

omg like the polls are so unfair you guysssss

Hide contents

ECWNmOHWsAYWgOm?format=png&name=360x360ECWNm1HW4AApB_N?format=png&name=360x360ECWNnmKXUAIAmko?format=png&name=360x360ECWNpKkXkAAkXP4?format=jpg&name=360x360

I mean, I watched most of their games last year. I watch 40-50 games a weekend in the fall, mostly sober. I follow their recruiting and roster management since they're relevant to us in this state for recruiting. I read the magazines and their practice updates. I cannot, for the life of me, understand the thinking on their end that they are a top 10, possibly a top 5 team in performance or talent this year. I understand delusion and aggie logic. I just ..., well, it's insane.

They have a bunch of dudes named Bob on the DL besides Marmaduke. Maybe if Johnson and Hines are healthy all season they'll be okay at LB. They don't have a legitimate CB that can cover something better than a dead man. They've got safeties, but they're either slow, inexperienced, or both.

They lost their best OL and have a bunch of guards named Jagger. Mond is fine if he can go uninjured. He's not going to carry the team, however. Corbin is apparently a fine back, but he's replacing the conference leader. They lost their best TE and have a tackle dummy lining up there right now. They've got solid receiving talent. 

The schedule is fucking embarrassing at the bottom and ruthless at the top. I'm not saying they face a clean sweep of the top 4 games, but I also don't believe they run the table on Auburn, SC, Arkansas, Miss State, and Ole Miss. They could easily lose 3 of those games and 3/4 of the big 4 that they play and struggle to make the postseason. They'll need to be healthy and lucky to do something better than 7-6 this year. The best 7-6 in the country, no doubt, but come the fuck on.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I mean, I watched most of their games last year. I watch 40-50 games a weekend in the fall, mostly sober. I follow their recruiting and roster management since they're relevant to us in this state for recruiting. I read the magazines and their practice updates. I cannot, for the life of me, understand the thinking on their end that they are a top 10, possibly a top 5 team in performance or talent this year. I understand delusion and aggie logic. I just ..., well, it's insane.

They have a bunch of dudes named Bob on the DL besides Marmaduke. Maybe if Johnson and Hines are healthy all season they'll be okay at LB. They don't have a legitimate CB that can cover something better than a dead man. They've got safeties, but they're either slow, inexperienced, or both.

They lost their best OL and have a bunch of guards named Jagger. Mond is fine if he can go uninjured. He's not going to carry the team, however. Corbin is apparently a fine back, but he's replacing the conference leader. They lost their best TE and have a tackle dummy lining up there right now. They've got solid receiving talent. 

The schedule is fucking embarrassing at the bottom and ruthless at the top. I'm not saying they face a clean sweep of the top 4 games, but I also don't believe they run the table on Auburn, SC, Arkansas, Miss State, and Ole Miss. They could easily lose 3 of those games and 3/4 of the big 4 that they play and struggle to make the postseason. They'll need to be healthy and lucky to do something better than 7-6 this year. The best 7-6 in the country, no doubt, but come the fuck on.

Would absolutely love to see Starkel torch the aggy secondary on the way to a win.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

TL;DR

This year’s aggy team will gargle his balls

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I motion black lab to change the name of this forum to Georgia Didn’t care 

That is a bad name. If we’re winning national titles in 2 years this name looks fucking stupid. I’m also a fan of the board name not being related to aTm/sec whining. As where mocking 9.95ers will be an evergreen source of amusement. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That is a bad name. If we’re winning national titles in 2 years this name looks fucking stupid. I’m also a fan of the board name not being related to aTm/sec whining. As where mocking 9.95ers will be an evergreen source of amusement. 

This is obviously correct.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

It really is amazing, they have pulled off the Auburn, Arkansas, MSU, and Ole Miss sweep exactly once, their 1st year in the conference with a 2-3 loss Big 12 team. Yet, they are completely overlooking these 5 games as easy wins because, why not. They went 3-2 in those games last year, and were a +5 in point deferential. Even Ole Miss had a 3Q lead in their game.

Shit, every year since they added South Carolina has their permanent cross division rival, they have gone 3-2 in those 5 games. Which really means, they are 1-2 against Auburn, Ole Miss, and MSU in the last 5 seasons.

Edited by HtownHorn

The most self aware corner of self aware merch

B.A.S. (Battered Aggie Syndrome)
noun
A debilitating disease affecting the mental sstability of all modern-day Texas A&M football fans. Symptoms include irrational outrage, loss of appetite, hopelessness, and an inability to enjoy current success due to fear of future failure

I'll give you one guess what the cause of BAS is

• Like 1