Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

51 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I was the first Hairy Scotsman. Then some dude who, ironically, was a grad student at aTm grabbed that handle on Orangebloods, so I mostly reverted to lurking when 360 folded. Could never stand Hornfans, and didn't discover Shaggy for the longest damned time.

Fucking A. The Hairy Scotsman. A legend. Well done, sir. Glad you’re here. I was okay with it before, but now I’m glad. Or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The play here is, if you do then say you don’t. If you don’t, then say you do. Time to start us a good ol texags witch hunt. 

Look, I'm not playing that game. I'll tell you right now that I've got an account, and you'd best believe me when I say it.

But you'll never, ever guess who I post as.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

I know this seems like a H2H loss with the Huskies, but I have been on the phone with sources who are VERY close to Covington. I am told he was under pressure from certain family members to commit early to Washington, but those who know him believes he want's to play for an elite SEC program. As we all know, Jimbo is a closer.

It's a LONG was to NSD. With Leon and Demas in his ear, many in Colleyville feel like there is a good chance Covington ends up in Aggie land. I am standing by my CB to the Ags. Keep an eye on this one...

Well played, sir. 

3 minutes ago, Voluminous Banality said:

They'd better get Manning. He and Covington were the reasons that Jimbo and Co. told Eaton that they're full at CB and wouldn't take his commitment.

No, ya stupid sip. None of the CBs in the country are sec good and they're saving the 'ship.

7 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Oh no you didnt.

Wasnt that guy aggy?  

One of the taglienti brothers?

it was Megadittoes and Tag Team...both aggy shit stains.

No, Megadittoes was Horn through and through. He was also one of the original reasons why anyone would dream up the idea of a cloak room. Dude would turn any subject at all into a platform for YCT talking points. 

He was alright otherwise, though. Met him at several 360 board gatherings. Dude had a lot of health problems, though. It would not at all surprise me if he was no longer among us.

I do not miss the tag brothers and their idiocy. I used to think they were just trolling, and then I moved to College Station and discovered that most aggy really do think that way.

The 360 folk I wonder about are actually the Hays brothers. Can't remember their handles -- older bro was a WR for Akers; younger was a walk-on OL and then a coach for China Grove schools back in the mid 90s. Those guys were alright.

48 minutes ago, texifornia said:

SEC SEC SEC

Hide contents

ECM22-iXYAA4g3r?format=jpg&name=smallECM233mXsAAfJ0p?format=jpg&name=smallECM24sTWwAkwh-r?format=jpg&name=smallECM251nWkAY7SGa?format=jpg&name=360x360

This is another example of their idiocy. “The media always overhyped Texas.” They can’t differentiate between fucking Vegas and the media. Its not as if Vegas isn’t known for getting shit accurate more often than not. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Eaton is "very immature and sip like"

Hide contents

ECNhJ2SXkAAWWZC?format=png&name=360x360ECNhKy9XUAE7uBP?format=png&name=smallECNhLEMXkAAI0GK?format=png&name=360x360ECNhL6cXoAAGj24?format=png&name=360x360

What did Eaton do that caused aggy to write "if the kid did this or allows it to stay up then I am happy he did not come to aggy!!  Very immature and sip like" ?   😂

Edited by LTtxfan

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

What did Eaton do that caused aggy to write "if the kid did this or allows it to stay up then I am happy he did not come to aggy!!  Very immature and sip like" ?   😂

Eaton posted some pics of him in aTm gear from his visits and asked aTm fans on social media if he looked good. Since aTm idiots think they pulled Eaton’s offer they see it as him taunting them. Because they’re rational. 

• Haha 1

I still can't get over the fact that there's serious discussion around whether or not they beat Clemson. Obviously nothing is out of the question in CFB but that game seems like the least likely of the 4 mentioned to result in a W for aggy. I'd put Georgia as most likely, but even that's a slim chance. 

• Like 1

I still can't get over the fact that there's serious discussion around whether or not they beat Clemson. Obviously nothing is out of the question in CFB but that game seems like the least likely of the 4 mentioned to result in a W for aggy. I'd put Georgia as most likely, but even that's a slim chance. 
That's what I too noticed reading each of those screen caps. Nearly every person believes they will beat a motivated (after last year) Clemson at their house.

14 minutes ago, markstanco said:
43 minutes ago, Istian said:

That's what I too noticed reading each of those screen caps. Nearly every person believes they will beat a motivated (after last year) Clemson at their house.

I hear the win was Fong'd to aggy. Elko told him. Advantage aggy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, markstanco said:
43 minutes ago, Istian said:

They are going with the belief that the aggy offense will control the game because Clemson lost that DL when they fail to realize that Xavier Thomad and Justin Foster ( 2 new DE's ) played a ton last year and are super talented.  Also, Nyles Pinckney played a lot at DT last year as well. 

I'm not sure what LB looks like for them ( maybe @Doc Sam Beckett can chime in ).

On the flip side, none of the gomers are talking about losing all the defensive starters they have with Clemson bringing back 4 OL that started/played a ton minus Mitch Hyatt.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

No, Megadittoes was Horn through and through. He was also one of the original reasons why anyone would dream up the idea of a cloak room. Dude would turn any subject at all into a platform for YCT talking points. 

He was alright otherwise, though. Met him at several 360 board gatherings. Dude had a lot of health problems, though. It would not at all surprise me if he was no longer among us.

I do not miss the tag brothers and their idiocy. I used to think they were just trolling, and then I moved to College Station and discovered that most aggy really do think that way.

The 360 folk I wonder about are actually the Hays brothers. Can't remember their handles -- older bro was a WR for Akers; younger was a walk-on OL and then a coach for China Grove schools back in the mid 90s. Those guys were alright.

Megs definitely a Horn whom I believe wrote for the Daily Texan as a student. I read that he had an eye condition that led to deteriorating vision .. perhaps blindness.

Hays brothers are Russell (rowncroyal) and Don.  Russell’s son, Austin, was a decent WR at Okie Light.

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn
  • Like 2

Thank you @texifornia for bringing the lulz. I got a real kick about the aggy narrative that swamp aggy is going to come into the game with a chip on their shoulder to avenge the Ug loss. Those idiots think other sec teams are out there fighting for the honor of their conference. What dolts. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, deech said:

Covington to Washington.  It's OK though because Jimbo is still on the phone with him.

492843-o3zersdf.jpg

So close. So tantalizing close. Or so they imagine anyway because anyone who knows the true A&M wouldn't go anywhere else. That's why the other meanie schools tell lies and pay players.

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

https://www.facebook.com/ComeAndTakeItTours/

• Like 1