2021 orange (slice) bowl :: North Carolina v. aggy

Hagbard Celine

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Win and it's meaningless. Lose and it's hilarious. It's like the Manziel Cotton Bowl vs Duke.

Oh no. ATM is making a statement tonight!!! (Against a team with a handful of opt outs)

OU beats the fuck out of Florida. BUT OPT OUTS!!!!

Cincinnati controlling most of the game. “Well, Georgia is used to playing in bigger games..... oh um....that’s just what sec football is all about!!!!

aggy don’t opt out because this is their super bowl. Biggest game since 2012 cotton bowl win over blowu. 

if they win they will have a downtown lease through collie station. Ticker tape and all. Local baptist church will have a float, aggy band will lead it and they’ll have a press conference hoisting up the trophy of oranges and raise the flag over by gawd Kyle field. Secsecsecsec whoop!

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Defensively I think UNC can hang but the offense is going to get beaten up.

Even with the opt outs, if the UNC line can hold up I think Howell can move the ball through the air.  aggy secondary still sucks.

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

Lulz, Orlovsky just described the aggy offense as 3 yards and a cloud of dust.  Just what offensive recruits are looking for!

I got a McRib orlovzky?!$/: hasn’t watched one aggy game all year. I hate bowl games. How the fuck do you get a nfl analyst to cover the orange bowl?