Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

4 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

You seem 12

Bitch at me all you want for some football morons coming here, but how the fuck are you posting in the recruiting thread without knowing who the the number one recruit on our board is. Fuck you and go fuckyourself. Failures. 

Edited by KennyPowders
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 40

6 minutes ago, KennyPowders said:

Bitch at me all you want for some football morons coming here, but how the fuck are you posting in the recruiting thread without knowing who the the number one recruit on our board is. Fuck you and go fuckyourself. Failures. 

I'm good with names, not with faces.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, KennyPowders said:

IMG_7796.gif.06a70efdd6ffb6a52de9c543e535eef1.gif

we got a real bad ass motherfucker here 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, KennyPowders said:

do better pussy

Settle down sparky… you’re ok. Everything is ok. Maybe pay someone to give you a hug? Maybe chatgpt could make you feel worthwhile and loved? I don’t know. Just spit balling here

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, KennyPowders said:

I see we’ve gotten to the part of the off-season where some shithead from tiger droppings or wherever else realizes he has nothing really going on

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

As someone who has to sign the contracts on NIL deals…I can promise you this has never and will never happen. Pure hilarious fiction

I just like the thought of LSU fans crying at night with the image of prison Mike taunting them. 

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls