Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

50 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

LSU mod Bill Embody is saying that LSU is surging big time after getting more organized NIL wise.  He says there's a reason Colin is thinking about committing sooner, and part of that has to do with LSU hitting the right points recently.  

That Children’s Hospital will just have to wait a few more years. 

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

I always wondered if Chris Gilbert was someone who fed 9.95ers some info from the Texas side when he was here, and with him being at Lancaster not too long ago it makes me wonder about the Gipson recruitment in particular.

It is funny that Roach continues to post updates on the Clemson site about Gipson but nothing on the Texas site, even with him admitting Texas is making a push.

Hank South (Horns 247) posted an article on D'Antre Robinson and his upcoming decision.

I'll spare all of you the bs - you're welcome! - here's the net:

"But talking to several sources early this week, many still believe Texas wins out come announcement time on Thursday."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, westexhorn said:

LSU mod Bill Embody is saying that LSU is surging big time after getting more organized NIL wise.  He says there's a reason Colin is thinking about committing sooner, and part of that has to do with LSU hitting the right points recently.  

What was left unsaid is that the NIL payments would be in the form of racoon and nutria pelts. 

Edited by kegman
  • Hook 'Em 1

What was left unsaid is that the NIL payments would be in the form of racoon and nutria pelts. 

Yes this is true.

My nephew is being recruited by LSU and he’s being offered an NIL deal with a free 1978 Pinto for all 4 years, unlimited Gumbo at Ralph and Kacoo’s, 24 Nutria pelts, 4 Raccoon fur hats, a free 18 foot airboat, an accordion with free Zydeco lessons, and a miniature pet alligator.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Yes this is true.

My nephew is being recruited by LSU and he’s being offered an NIL deal with a free 1978 Pinto for all 4 years, unlimited Gumbo at Ralph and Kacoo’s, 24 Nutria pelts, 4 Raccoon fur hats, a free 18 foot airboat, an accordion with free Zydeco lessons, and a miniature pet alligator.

No cracklin's?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, westexhorn said:

All the lsu posters that dislike that Texas is using nil effectively to boost recruiting must be furious at this update. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Handcruser said:

Yes this is true.

IMG_1696.thumb.png.6beb4adc7833d4b1266fccc064294a0c.png

2 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Yes this is true.

He want to sell that Pinto? 

14 minutes ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

Saw these guys live in Fredericksburg last September.  Still bringing it in their 80s.

45 minutes ago, LebongJames said:

I listened to that song last week.

Has anyone (but Lurch) ever had a voice so low? He must flop his balls over the toilet seat.

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The Embody stuff is awesome. Somewhere, right now, @TheContractor is confidently looking into a mirror, nodding affirmatively, and telling himself that, by golly, he's good enough.

In reality, Simmons was hyping the shit out of Texas in the early spring when it was obvious he was leaning LSU. Texas mods, the ones worth a shit, were clued in to that. Shit changed this summer. Looks like Simmons is doing the same thing in the other direction and Embody isn't grasping that. 

glad you are still able to look into the mirror at yourself but for the love of whoever, please stop touching yourself 

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

6 shots was enough for them, and they turned their guns in when they went into town unless they were the bad guys or the law. 

so how many red necks actually profile to cowboys of the era in which they fantasize?

Sounds like you need to relax. Here’s a red solo cup. Let’s have a party.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls