Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This kind of astute yet brutally honest summary of my existence is a cut to the quick, sir. It hurts and will not go unrequited. 

Please don't leave. We need bold men with backbone on this board to show us the way. Your journey on the recruiting board could be really enlightening. 

I came over here to comment that Parker Livingstone is the Brock Cunningham of Jaxson Shipley’s and someone escaped from the Cloak Room and needed to be sent to a timeout.  ESD is always a pleasure. 

44 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Few things are more productive on a bulletin board than a new guy showing up to offer advice, including gems like "your not a corchez!!?"

You will know when I'm triggered on something. Batting dipshits away from terrible takes isn't a "get triggered" thing. The "wouldn't it be so cool if Evan Stewart transferred to Texas and then caught the game-winning catch at Kyle Field next year!!!" fan fiction is the kind of unoriginal nonsense that you slapdicks are better off jacking off to in private and leaving the rest of us out of it.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Glad you enjoy Saban winning a turf war against Sark. Good job dumb ass.

Whoopdie fucking doo! Sark lost a dick measuring contest over a flakey high school kid.

He just signed his third straight top 5 class, and now he has an extra scholarship to go grab a contributor in the portal or a late developer during NSD2.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Just now, ATXhorn17 said:

Whoopdie fucking doo! Sark lost a dick measuring contest over a flakey high school kid.

He just signed his third straight top 5 class, and now he has an extra scholarship to go grab a contributor in the portal or a late developer during NSD2.

Late bloomers are always great in the sack too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ATXhorn17 said:

Yeah you don’t get it. Sark is actively trying to push Saban out of the state for targets we want and that dumb ass is actively celebrating a loss there. Yeah Hampton isn’t the end all be all prospect butb that’s not potent

Thought you were incredibly unimpressed/disliked the Hampton signing- this about a jihad against Saban?  As far as I’m concerned any effort he expends (like the headcase last year) on a guy we don’t really want is fine with me. 
I’m all aboard the Alabraska theme and have said that for 18 months or so now- Texas is gonna get over on them and marginalize them over the next 5-20 years- they just aren’t on my radar. Maybe I’m just an idiot but I’ve got a decent track record on seeing around corners on some of this shit. 

Gotta watch out for overpasses though
  • Haha 1