The US and Korea

RomaVicta

35 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Or maybe he's just more aware of things going on around him and how they relate and doesn't rely on corporate media and politically tinted glasses to perceive the world around him

The last person who said that to me was spraying vinegar at the sky to stop the contrail fallout.

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

This is impressively ignorant in its presumptions.

Cuba and NK are not similar in essentially any way.

Really?  There are no similarities between Jun and Castro?  Explain to me then why Cubans have spent the last 50 years paddling 90 miles across the Atlantic in homemade rafts.  And actually the nuke thing isn't that different.  Cuba used to have nukes, they were just the Soviet Union's nukes.

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

Explain to me then why Cubans have spent the last 50 years paddling 90 miles across the Atlantic in homemade rafts.

Probably for many (not all) the same reasons Mexicans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Salvadorans have been crossing 90 miles of desert to get here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

While we would all agree that the promotion of human rights is an important duty of the United States, I had no idea there was such a fervent drive to tie denuclearization to also human rights improvements. If someone could just summarize what we did for the Iran deal, perhaps that is a terrific blueprint for how to negotiate the NK deal.

Legit LOL. 

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

Kinda like when it was reported by virtually every main stream media site that Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to a pack of dogs and had his ex-girlfriend executed by firing squad but then they both turned up alive and well. Maybe we're not being given the most accurate info. Not saying the guy is a saint, just saying we've been spoon fed a few blatant lies about him

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

You mean his uncle Jang Song-thaek? You think he's alive? Let me help you with that. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/kim-jong-uns-uncle-was-shot-not-fed-to-a-pack-of-wild-dogs-2014-1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

NK media reporting that KJU demanded that Trump agree to stop military exercises, and Trump complied.

I mean, MAYBE Trump gave KJU some legitimizing propaganda. That seems to be a real possibility.

C'mon, it's not like we literally made a propaganda film glorifying Kim or anything.  Wait... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un like Donald Trump.

Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau do not.

If this doesn't concern you, you're a fucking idiot.

He’s the second coming of Christ to the overwhelming majority of Aggy faithful. I can think of no more damning red flag than that. Seriously..... I mean damn...if I ever found myself whooping it with those feeble-minded, small-dicked losers, I would wonder where the fuck the train ran off the tracks.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

While we would all agree that the promotion of human rights is an important duty of the United States, I had no idea there was such a fervent drive to tie denuclearization to also human rights improvements. If someone could just summarize what we did for the Iran deal, perhaps that is a terrific blueprint for how to negotiate the NK deal.

NK would have to make monumental improvements just to get to Iran's shitty level. NK is putting up all time Hall of Fame numbers.  Iran probably isnt even in the top 25 worst in the world right now.  Hell, Iran is even better on human rights than most of their neighbors. Way better than the Saudis and Assad. NK might be worse than ISIS on their own people. Tough call though. ISIS has never governed while not at open war. 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

You mean the government that was built on a foundation of genocide and slavery?

I am shocked! Shocked, I say!

Yeah. What’s what America was built on. We distinguished ourselves with genocide and slavery from the rest of the peace and rainbow world in the 1700s.  

Not freedom. Not individual rights.  We were built on a foundation or genocide be slavery.  

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Just saw the video the White House made for Kim. Embarrassing is not a strong enough word. The English language fails me. 

Wait. That video is a real thing?  Thought it was fake.  Who did they hire to make it?  Fox and Mel Gibson said no, I guess. Surely, they could have found a middle school AV club in DC that could have given it some production value. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yeah. What’s what America was built on. We distinguished ourselves with genocide and slavery from the rest of the peace and rainbow world in the 1700s.  

Not freedom. Not individual rights.  We were built on a foundation or genocide be slavery.  

Well, we were. Those are facts and they are indisputable. 

27 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un like Donald Trump.

Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau do not.

If this doesn't concern you, you're a fucking idiot.

We're a nation of idiots who can't tell the difference between reality TV and reality. 

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Trudeau is a major pussy.  So of course liberals idolize him. 

Nah bro. A pussy is a guy who goes jogging with a gun. Trump couldn't win a fight against KJU, much less Trudeau.  Even if Trump was in his 25 year old shape. 

38 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just saw the video the White House made for Kim. Embarrassing is not a strong enough word. The English language fails me. 

What's ironic is that Un produces propaganda videos like that all the time to show to his own people. He's not going to be influenced by that shoddy production from an amateur autocrat. He's a third generation dictator. He's a professional. 

30 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Trudeau is a major pussy.  So of course liberals idolize him. 

24 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

He's perfect because masculinity is toxic to him

Conservative men thinking they're tough because they're dumb and hateful is always cute.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Wait. That video is a real thing?  Thought it was fake.  Who did they hire to make it?  Fox and Mel Gibson said no, I guess. Surely, they could have found a middle school AV club in DC that could have given it some production value. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicolle-wallace-donald-trump-north-korea-real-estate_us_5b209cafe4b0adfb826f2b0a

There's also awesome video of Nicole Wallace laughing uncontrollably......

Lmao at Schumer and other Democrats trying to derail the NK negotiations. Do they know that there is no coincidence that all of this is taking place a few months before the Nov elections? Do they not realize where the public sentiment lies regarding NK? 

8 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Lmao at Schumer and other Democrats trying to derail the NK negotiations. Do they know that there is no coincidence that all of this is taking place a few months before the Nov elections? Do they not realize where the public sentiment lies regarding NK? 

What does it matter?  There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.  Done. 

Don’t  worry guys. Trump tweeted NK is no longer a nuclear threat. Why are these libs all bent out of shape about human rights issues, anyways? Problem solved. 

Up next we’ll solve immigration by ripping children away from asylum seekers and place those children in prison camps.

These attitudes are assuredly unrelated.

11 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

There are tons. They breathe air. They eat food. They poop.

Cuba is a not-great place. NK is a dystopian hellscape.

iberostar-varadero-hotel-varadero--cuba-

Indistinguishable from North Korea!

both are murderous dictators, setting is irrelevant, the difference between these two situations is one of them was done by your boy while other by someone you despise

Watching you libs shit all over yourselves about this NK stuff is quite entertaining

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smax said:

both are murderous dictators, setting is irrelevant, the difference between these two situations is one of them was done by your boy while other by someone you despise

Watching you libs shit all over yourselves about this NK stuff is quite entertaining

Not nearly as entertaining as the flop in Singapore. Watching Donald Trump give up the store for nothing is truly Art of the Deal MAGA level ineptitude.

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Remember folks that every accusation is a confession.

This.

Trump fans don't get to call anyone a pussy.  Ever.  They are members of a cult that worships a man who cries like a fucking infant on Twitter whenever he feels slighted.  History will record him as the biggest pussy to ever hold a position of power.

I mean, other than ACTUAL pussy, which holds the position of greatest power, and a perfect W-L record.

• Like 2

Weren't there better and more substantive deal/agreements between the US and N. Korea in 2005 and 2012?

No new ground has been forged (yet) other than a "historic" face to face meeting, which is more of a victory for N Korea than the US. Kim Jong Il and KIm Jong Un would have met with Clinton, Bush or Obama if those Presidents had been willing. 

If history repeats itself this is just another deal that NK will either back out of or ignore, but this time they got a PR win out of it. The knobslobbering of Kim by Mr. Trump was embarrassing.

It's imperative this administration sees this as the first step in a long line of steps. It is 2nd and 5 on the 20 yard line with 80 yards to go, but Mr. Trump is acting like he is in the endzone spiking the football. i know, i know, he just can't help himself.

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This.

Trump fans don't get to call anyone a pussy.  Ever.  They are members of a cult that worships a man who cries like a fucking infant on Twitter whenever he feels slighted.  History will record him as the biggest pussy to ever hold a position of power.

I mean, other than ACTUAL pussy, which holds the position of greatest power, and a perfect W-L record.

The fact that Johnny Sack is a grown man with a successful professional career who spends a decent amount of time behaving like some angry 16-year-old 4chan incel poster online is simultaneously hilarious and deeply depressing. Pretty much all of his posts here at this point are variations of "I'M AN ANONYMOUS ONLINE PERSON WHO IS WAY BETTER AND RICHER AND TOUGHER THAN YOU OTHER ANONYMOUS ONLINE PEOPLE! OH AND MY DICK IS ENORMOUS, TRUST ME! I WILL TOTALLY KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU GIVE ME ANY SHIT!"

Just now, wildcat09 said:

The fact that Johnny Sack is a grown man with a successful professional career who spends a decent amount of time behaving like some angry 16-year-old 4chan incel poster online is simultaneously hilarious and deeply depressing. Pretty much all of his posts here at this point are variations of "I'M AN ANONYMOUS ONLINE PERSON WHO IS WAY BETTER AND RICHER AND TOUGHER THAN YOU OTHER ANONYMOUS ONLINE PEOPLE! OH AND MY DICK IS ENORMOUS, TRUST ME! I WILL TOTALLY KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU GIVE ME ANY SHIT!"

I don't know you and don't care to know you.  I doubt very seriously I would like you in real life.  You can stop obsessing about me anytime.

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Weren't there better and more substantive deal/agreements between the US and N. Korea in 2005 and 2012?

No new ground has been forged (yet) other than a "historic" face to face meeting, which is more of a victory for N Korea than the US. Kim Jong Il and KIm Jong Un would have met with Clinton, Bush or Obama if those Presidents had been willing. 

If history repeats itself this is just another deal that NK will either back out of or ignore, but this time they got a PR win out of it. The knobslobbering of Kim by Mr. Trump was embarrassing.

It's imperative this administration sees this as the first step in a long line of steps. It is 2nd and 5 on the 20 yard line with 80 yards to go, but Mr. Trump is acting like he is in the endzone spiking the football. i know, i know, he just can't help himself.

so keep doing what the past administrations have done which has resulted in NK having a hydrogen bomb and a continental ballistic missile?

knob slobbing? your TDS is flaring up

have you watched anything but msnbc, everyone in the trump admin who has commented on this stated " this is the first step in a long process"

you alls hate for trump is clouding your perception of reality, i know i know you just cant help yourself

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don't know you and don't care to know you.  I doubt very seriously I would like you in real life.  You can stop obsessing about me anytime.

Aren't you the poster who is obsessed with RayDog's personal life?