Texas Basketball Recruiting Notes: Keep Austin Beard

Machinator

On 9/30/2021 at 9:37 AM, Junior Bonner said:

Sorry. I’m an old… 

I was saying - This dude looks like a 9th year senior who exhales a mega bong hit as he brings the ball down the court…

BECF1102-4DBD-44E2-B0D9-3F0FC7D9B615.thumb.jpeg.6a54cfbc984eaf02d82f9df2cfedd95e.jpeg

Here I come again now baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the clamor now baby
I like to tear up the street
Now I been smokin' for so long
You know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold baby
You best get oughta the way

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Could've sworn the Duncanville coach was Anthony Black's stepfather for awhile now.  I guess his mother and the coach aren't married but she's had a relationship with him for as long as I've heard of Anthony Black which is at least 2 years now.  

Dville been dragging their nuts over DeSoto and Cedar Hill faces.  

19 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Could've sworn the Duncanville coach was Anthony Black's stepfather for awhile now.  I guess his mother and the coach aren't married but she's had a relationship with him for as long as I've heard of Anthony Black which is at least 2 years now.  

The UIL sucks. In my day, we were all prohibited from attending summer camps. Granted there were not nearly as many as today, but you were suspended for the entire athletic year if they found out that you attended one of those camps.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Cashcar said:

Anyone else we are targeting for 2022? Or is it just load up on the portal again and hope 2023 recruiting yields better results? 

Dillon Mitchell is next up on the board. He’s visiting this weekend. We got in late on him but he put us in his top 3.

https://247sports.com/player/dillon-mitchell-46097730/

And the staff went to go see Chandler Jackson in person. Don’t think he has an offer yet though.

https://247sports.com/Player/Chandler-Jackson-46084351/

4 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

Thanks - I’d be really surprised if we dont add at least one more top 50 recruit. I get Beard got a late start on 2022 Texas recruiting, but he has the Moody Center and playing time to sell. 

If they don’t knock the Mitchell visit out of the park, it will get dicey. I don’t think we lead for any top 50 prospect at the moment, outside of the already committed Morris of course.

11 hours ago, Lonestar88 said:

Yeah, the more time passes, the more it seems like that was total horse shit.

Of course that was horse shit and completely made up to cover the fact that Scott Drew totally out recruited us on Keyonte.  I still think Morris is better overall than Keyonte, but you never pass on a pure scorer. I fully expect we’ll make up for any class of 22 shortcomings via the transfer portal. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/9/2021 at 2:11 AM, Blotto said:

Here I come again now baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the clamor now baby
I like to tear up the street
Now I been smokin' for so long
You know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold baby
You best get oughta the way

Dude looks nothing like Derek St. Holmes…

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Herminator said:

Of course that was horse shit and completely made up to cover the fact that Scott Drew totally out recruited us on Keyonte.  I still think Morris is better overall than Keyonte, but you never pass on a pure scorer. I fully expect we’ll make up for any class of 22 shortcomings via the transfer portal. 

And Drew is going to get out recruited by the G League.

2 hours ago, Wizlon said:

Dillon Mitchell predicted to Texas twice today on 247.

https://247sports.com/Player/Dillon-Mitchell-46097730/

19 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Would be a heck of a rebound after missing on Walsh.  For reference on Mitchell: 

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

christen harper GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Apparently these are the two who are feeling positive about adding superior size & length to the team.

#NotSurprised
#AmQuiteJealous
#GoHorns!

• Like 1