Kanye

Hank Kingsley

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Just stop. 

Like I said before—neither you, your Republican friends, the Republican Party as a whole, and conservatives do not give a shit about black people. 

But the sure as fuck like to make the dumbass “democratic plantation” talking point as if it does anything. 

You get mad a blacks for supporting the Democratic Party but see nothing wrong with white supremacist in the president’s cabinet, nazis who are “very fine people, “ and the host of racial remarks toward Obama from your people and your state news station Fox News. 

LIke I said—Republicans don’t give two shits about Blacks and never have.  But they get mad because Blacks vote for Dems.  

The most puzzling thing of all is that it seems like they think that rhetoric will work with black people.

Oh....wait....they don't. It's a dog whistle to their racist brethren that black people vote Democrat because black people don't know better because black people are dumb. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

pepper brooks, a guy who is an expert on the social lives and conversations of Kanye's peer group

lol

So what are your qualifications?

This isn't about Kanye West, at least not to the Democrats and the media.   This is about Trump having a 36% approval rating among African-Americans.  If he has that rate in 2020 the Democrats are sunk and they know it.  

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

This isn't about Kanye West, at least not to the Democrats and the media.   This is about Trump having a 36% approval rating among African-Americans.  If he has that rate in 2020 the Democrats are sunk and they know it.  

He doesn't have anywhere close to a 36% approval rating among African-Americans.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

He doesn't have anywhere close to a 36% approval rating among African-Americans.

WTF?  Where does one even get a number like that?  Oh.   Rasmussen.  Of course.

It might seem far-fetched that over a third of African Americans would now approve of a president with a very long history of racial insensitivity — especially because fewer than 10 percent of black voters supported him in 2016.

That’s because it is far-fetched.  Trump’s black approval rating is nowhere near 36 percent.

Polling firms that have interviewed far more African Americans, and that are much more transparent than Rasmussen, all show that Trump’s black approval rating is much lower than 36 percent.

For example, Gallup has interviewed thousands of African American respondents in 2018. Its polling suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been around 10 to 15 percent through 2018.

And the article goes on to cite several additional reputable polls, ALL of which show the approval ratings to be somewhere between 9% and 15%.  36% is such a shocking outlier that it's incredible that someone would even cite it.

Wait, I forgot the times we're living in.  It's perfectly understandable that a poll that more than DOUBLES the approval ratings of every other poll taken would be cited as the authoritative number.  It's actually perfect.

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Why cant you simply admit that Trump is a piece of shit human being yet you support him wholeheartedly? Trumpsters are merely shallow, selfish and consumption driven motherfuckers.

Edited by Mapache
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

WTF?  Where does one even get a number like that?  Oh.   Rasmussen.  Of course.

And the article goes on to cite several additional reputable polls, ALL of which show the approval ratings to be somewhere between 9% and 15%.  36% is such a shocking outlier that it's incredible that someone would even cite it.

Wait, I forgot the times we're living in.  It's perfectly understandable that a poll that more than DOUBLES the approval ratings of every other poll taken would be cited as the authoritative number.  It's actually perfect.

That Rasmussen poll is two months old and it's garbage because it's Rasmussen. It's just something the GOP likes to grasp on to because it needs something, anything to change the widely held belief that it is the white identity party, which it is.

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

The most puzzling thing of all is that it seems like they think that rhetoric will work with black people.

Oh....wait....they don't. It's a dog whistle to their racist brethren that black people vote Democrat because black people don't know better because black people are dumb. 

Deserves to be seen again 

25 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

That Rasmussen poll is two months old and it's garbage because it's Rasmussen. It's just something the GOP likes to grasp on to because it needs something, anything to change the widely held belief that it is the white identity party, which it is.

C41ykViXUAUC1UL.jpg

I'm surprised at the amount of vitriol/attention that a guy that doesn't matter is getting for meeting with an incompetent, racist President that actively wants to harm black people. A President that black people will never embrace. It seems like nothing will ever come of it. 

Why the outsized reaction?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GRHorn said:

I'm surprised at the amount of vitriol/attention that a guy that doesn't matter is getting for meeting with an incompetent, racist President that actively wants to harm black people. A President that black people will never embrace. It seems like nothing will ever come of it. 

Why the outsized reaction?

Stop bringing it up.

9 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Trump doesn’t have a 36% approval rating from Blacks. 

Serioulsy how do you people even believe this?

and last I checked, 36% is still an F....that is if you believe that poll.

This is correct. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-african-americans-dont-support-trump-not-even-close/

Trump is at 10-15% in the Gallup and Ipsos/Reuters polls. The Civiqs poll has had him at single digits throughout his presidency. 

Edit: Just read up the page. I believe this is a link to the article Brisket was quoting. 

Edited by Foggy Notion
Keeping up

3 hours ago, pepper brooks said:

you'd still have to admit the left position that trump is some racist installing policies harmful to blacks and minorities is a lie.  There is no lag on that.  

Child concentration camps. So good sir, I’ll end my mike drop with chinga to pinche madre

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

still waiting on some link or direction on those laws harming black people.  Odd that people are so willing to defend policy that was not all that successful, but claim the guy who reversed anti business policies that has led to income and job growth amongst blacks is a racist with exactly zero documentation available.  He has passed racist laws?  GTFO.  where?  document one.  ONe law enacted by trump that is racist to americans.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Child concentration camps. So good sir, I’ll end my mike drop with chinga to pinche madre

Ah.  so were those laws racist when Obama did it, or only when trump did it?  Are they no longer racist now that it is changed?  Does he get credit for ending that racist policy from the Obama days?  Last I checked that was not applied to American citizens, but felons breaking immigration laws.  Im not a fan of separating kids from parents, but allegedly the reason that was done was because people were bringing children who were not their own across.  Allegedly.  I don't think applying immigration laws on the books is racist.  I am sure all the lefties disagree and don't believe we are a nation of laws.  I have stated many times I am open to new immigration laws, but until that law is passed by congress and signed by a president (not an executive order), then the laws on the books need to be followed.  either youre a nation of laws or not.  FOllow process to change laws.

• Fuck You 1

The fact that this bro equates laws passed or not passed as a means to make the claim (with a horrible warrant btw) that trump isn’t racist against Blacks is just mind boggling. What’s funny (or not funny?) is this is the Republican talking points when it comes to this topic.

fuck outta here 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Ah.  so were those laws racist when Obama did it, or only when trump did it?  Are they no longer racist now that it is changed?  Does he get credit for ending that racist policy from the Obama days?  Last I checked that was not applied to American citizens, but felons breaking immigration laws.  Im not a fan of separating kids from parents, but allegedly the reason that was done was because people were bringing children who were not their own across.  Allegedly.  I don't think applying immigration laws on the books is racist.  I am sure all the lefties disagree and don't believe we are a nation of laws.  I have stated many times I am open to new immigration laws, but until that law is passed by congress and signed by a president (not an executive order), then the laws on the books need to be followed.  either youre a nation of laws or not.  FOllow process to change laws.

You have clearly refused to read any of the number of pieces on the matter that put the lie to your point.  Shit, you can't even get the basic terms right -- illegal entry is a misdemeanor, not a felony (it's only a felony if you RE-enter after having once been deported).  As to when and how the policy started, and to whom it applied, you don't have that right either.  Do some research before mistaking your asshole for your mouth and speaking out of it.

Nevermind the fact that you continue to excuse a regime that OPENLY STATED that the reason it chose to separate children from their parents was a terror tactic to deter other people from entering the country. 

And THIS is fucking rich:

the laws on the books need to be followed.  either youre a nation of laws or not. 

You support the Trump regime....yet you type those words.  Jesus Fuck you're breathtaking.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

still waiting on some link or direction on those laws harming black people.  Odd that people are so willing to defend policy that was not all that successful, but claim the guy who reversed anti business policies that has led to income and job growth amongst blacks is a racist with exactly zero documentation available.  He has passed racist laws?  GTFO.  where?  document one.  ONe law enacted by trump that is racist to americans.  

You can stop waiting, there isn’t one. 

59 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You have clearly refused to read any of the number of pieces on the matter that put the lie to your point.  Shit, you can't even get the basic terms right -- illegal entry is a misdemeanor, not a felony (it's only a felony if you RE-enter after having once been deported).  As to when and how the policy started, and to whom it applied, you don't have that right either.  Do some research before mistaking your asshole for your mouth and speaking out of it.

Nevermind the fact that you continue to excuse a regime that OPENLY STATED that the reason it chose to separate children from their parents was a terror tactic to deter other people from entering the country. 

And THIS is fucking rich:

You support the Trump regime....yet you type those words.  Jesus Fuck you're breathtaking.

Let’s be clear here. I do not support the trump administration. I am in favor of some of the policies. I didn’t vote for trump. I do not defend him.  That said, still not seeing any laws racist to black Americans as claimed. Theres just no data to back that up.  I can see how some might think his policy on illegal entry is based on race. I don’t think he doesn’t want people here because  of their heritage, but I’m not defending seperating kids. I do believe people who break our laws should be subject to penalty. I’m sure that makes me a racist too. 

It’s just like you’re refusing to comprehend or you don’t or can’t comprehend.

just because he doesn’t “make a law” that is explicitly racist doesn’t mean that he’s nor racist in some way. 

Good. Lord. Elementary comprehension, where is it?

speaking of...

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

That's bullshit, more like under 10 percent. 

21 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Let’s be clear here. I do not support the trump administration. I am in favor of some of the policies. I didn’t vote for trump. I do not defend him.  That said, still not seeing any laws racist to black Americans as claimed. Theres just no data to back that up.  I can see how some might think his policy on illegal entry is based on race. I don’t think he doesn’t want people here because  of their heritage, but I’m not defending seperating kids. I do believe people who break our laws should be subject to penalty. I’m sure that makes me a racist too. 

Except you included minorities originally in your statement and the policy change implemented under trump specifically targets minorities, brown ones in the case of child concentration camps. So do you concede yet?

• Fuck You 1

58 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

I do believe people who break our laws should be subject to penalty. 

The above statement is repeated ad nauseam by naive individuals, who have no concept how law enforcement/criminal justice works in the United States.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Rasmussen is an outlier. Common sense would tell the most casual observer there's no way black support of Trump is anywhere near 35%.

2 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

It’s just like you’re refusing to comprehend or you don’t or can’t comprehend.

just because he doesn’t “make a law” that is explicitly racist doesn’t mean that he’s nor racist in some way. 

Good. Lord. Elementary comprehension, where is it?

speaking of...

Calling R.E. Lee an incredible general doesn't make you racist. If that's true the entire United States military college curriculum, and staff is racist as his tactics are taught today, where he's considered one of the best American generals of all time.

If ya wanna call someone a racist have actual examples of racism.  

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
1 hour ago, SaucyJack said:
The above statement is repeated ad nauseam by naive individuals, who have no concept how law enforcement/criminal justice works in the United States.

And if a law is unjust, it is your duty to break it.

Sympathetic - but who determines “injustice?”

28 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Calling R.E. Lee an incredible general doesn't make you racist. If that's true the entire United States military college curriculum, and staff is racist as his tactics are taught today, where he's considered one of the best American generals of all time.

If ya wanna call someone a racist have actual examples of racism.  

True... technically. But come on now, we’re all adults. This isn’t a military seminar on strategy or tactics. It’s a campaign rally so you either don’t understand the overall context trump is debasing himself too (but  I’m guessing you do) or you are being willfully obtuse <insert family guy Adam west pic here>. Edit: and hey, I dig some devils advocate, nothing wrong with that but this example is obvious (to me ...)

Do you honestly not see a reference praising aspects of the confederacy and NOT asssociate that with a nod to slavery at best, and at worst, encouraging anti-minority pro-black persecution? He is praising a country that its member states specifically stated slavery of blacks was a reason to exist. 

You might have a point if trump wasn’t a cunt ass idoit, but this shit stain is too dumb to know anything about war strategy. If I was running for Austin mayor and kept bringing up Rommel’s tactics, wouldn’t normal avg intelligence people like yourself wonder what the fuck was the point of bringing up a general with such a racist genocidal connection?! Lee has a place in our history but mentioning him at a campaign rally without proper context is a racist dog whistle, plain and simple. To paraphrase an anchor baby having woman, Be best, you now you know better.

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1