Kanye

Hank Kingsley

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it was t Swift who convinced him

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/taylor-swift-announces-vote-democrat-phil-bredesen-tennessee-senate-race-n926321

Taylor Swift announced on Instagram Tuesday that she cast an early vote for Democratic Senate candidate Phil Bredesen in Tennessee, and urged others in the state to do the same.

This is about Candace Owens using his name and contacts to try and profit off him with the hilarious Blexit nonsense.  Nothing pisses off Kanye more than people profiting off him without cutting him in.  He didn't say he was abandoning Trump, just stepping back because he been used.... and of course, his brand has been diminished because of his ignorance.

Not a fan of 'Woke' Kanye. He distracts from the those who are genuine and have been doing it way longer, plus are more effective. He's always been unreliable and a student of how the game is played. You can't depend on him, when the game is crucial.

But, I do enjoy the vaginal discharge he causes white liberals and their black submissives to have when he speaks. 

Edited by Brothahorn

7 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Not a fan of 'Woke' Kanye. He distracts from the those who are genuine and have been doing it way longer, plus are more effective. He's always been unreliable and a student of how the game is played. You can't depend on him, when the game is crucial.

But, I do enjoy the vaginal discharge he causes white liberals and their black submissives to have when he speaks. 

This isn’t “woke” Kanye. 

Kanye saw his "act" was costing him money.  Shoe sales were shit compared to previous releases.  He's got a new album about to drop soon.  He saw that his money was being affected so he changed his tune.  most saw right through his act as a publicity stunt that didn't go the way he wanted.  fuck him

Edited by CowboyFred
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 4:51 AM, Goredho said:

So I think I understand what the pro-Rommel guys were getting at a little earlier in this thread.

He is to generals of Nazi Germany as Jeff Flake is to senators of Nazi America.

sgt-schultz.jpg

Fun fact: this dude was an Austrian Jew that fled the holocaust, came to America, joined the army, and became a model.  

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Donda mostly sucked IMO, but he's not even a musician anymore than he is a billionaire fashion designer. His "red octobers" or whatever the foam yeezys are again the hottest drop and Yeezy's brand is one of the most hot/topical in fashion right now. 

But nobody can ever take a handful of some of the most beautiful albums from him, so idk.

Read this on highsnobiety today for those unfamiliar with the weezy foam runner lore:

Do you remember when Nike and Kanye West dropped the Air Yeezy 2 "Red October" in 2014? The surprise online release sent the resale market into a frenzy, with pairs still selling for up to $12,000 in 2021.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Just now, Bullneck said:

Kardashian broke him.  Or he was broken prior.  Maybe Trump.  He seems insane.

his mom’s death broke him and lit the crazy match. 

Kim dumping him because he is crazy was the fuel that started the crazy fire. 

I honestly do not think he can get back to “normal”

• Hook 'Em 3