Kanye

Hank Kingsley

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Kanye is not unlike Mike Lindell;  I don't even laugh at his stupidity these days, I just feel sorry for him and hope he gets some help. 

shit's borked

Can't say I disagree. I don't give two shits about Kanye, but it seems like he has surrounded himself with people who are swindling him out of his money.

So much grifting to be made off stupid white people. You almost have to be in awe of Candace Owens and Jason Whitlock if they weren't such morally bankrupt people. They've rode an incredible wave of stupidity. Now Candace has moved on to fleecing a mentally ill rich person. Nice job if you can get it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

never even heard of that company before just now.

me neither, but the googles indicate that they sell "Simpsons" t shirts for 600 bucks.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/women/product/balenciaga/black-the-simpsons-edition-small-fit-t-shirt/8250501?gclid=Cj0KCQjwhsmaBhCvARIsAIbEbH7-O0Rwtzopv84_LLizJC-6aQfSpzkTQhl4rmhldTkMzI2RXZoHRpAaAtPiEALw_wcB

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Kanye is the Donald Trump of the music world: they both made a shitload of money by convincing stupid people that they're brilliant, and they're both complete lunatics.

On black Sirius, he’s becoming known as “Rap Hershel.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 10/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, mdmost said:

So much grifting to be made off stupid white people. You almost have to be in awe of Candace Owens and Jason Whitlock if they weren't such morally bankrupt people. They've rode an incredible wave of stupidity. Now Candace has moved on to fleecing a mentally ill rich person. Nice job if you can get it. 

We call it finessing these days. You are welcome. 

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2022 at 1:26 PM, MeerkatBong said:

Kanye's music was genuinely brilliant.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:28 PM, trauma babe said:

Early Kanye is best Kanye. He even has a skit song about it on Graduation IIRC.

His music is still brilliant, and by that I mean his production work. He's just not much of a Rapper anymore. His best work post 2014 is for other people, e.g. Daytona, Kids See Ghosts, etc.

• Hook 'Em 2