Another police shooting. This one in Columbus, OH

Parliament

This thread will be longer than the Chauvin thread within 48 hours.

DT brainworm crew level of outrage at cop murdering dude: 4 (and a huge hat tip to crew leader @Johnny Sack’s post-mortem of “I’m glad the cop is going to jail and the black criminal is dead”)

DT brainworm crew level of outrage at media & professional athletes & random twitterers with dozens of followers’ response to this death: 12

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

DT brainworm crew level of outrage at media & professional athletes & random twitterers with dozens of followers’ response to this death: 12

Stop, the narrative from the left is, cop kills another black person.  END SCENE fade to black... 

• Hook 'Em 3

32 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Bingo.
He called for “prosecution”.

f9e54f3b55a57be7338f601c0166a2f7.jpg

You think right-wing National Review is gonna cape for LeBron? Different people can interpret the tweet differently.

James was in the wrong for sending the tweet, but there’s really nothing actionable here, in my opinion. The photo was a screen grab from a news report. Mayor Ginther identified the officer by name. No doxxing occurred.

I hope the cop gets all the support he needs...it looks like he did everything by the book.

45 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I thought this was covered in the Urban thread with all the pics I posted...damn. 

Karnak:

A: Urban being the head coach of Texas, and a legitimate shot at Nicole44.

Q: What are the two greatest fantasies in the football forum this past year?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Karnak:

A: Urban being the head coach of Texas, and a legitimate shot at Nicole44.

Q: What are the two greatest fantasies in the football forum this past year?

Crazier shit has happened. For fucks sake, FitLump is a councilmember. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I thought her posts there were hiding behind the curtains at HSB Resort.  My bad.

That was certainly a fun trip to horseshoe bay. Where is that poster who made us quasi famous? Ever since CTJ had him tracking flights he disappeared saying he was super busy. Hmmm. The only clout I have is that I have a friend who is a big money donor and posted a night before Herman was fired that he was gone. Btw huge mistake because people who work for the media can find you and want to know how I knew before FCB and fat Ketch

4 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

You're confusing "fantasies" with "nightmares."

Did one of y’all sleep with her and post pictures? Is that why? Or did she post pictures on here? Sorry for my ignorance. Almost posted pics in the naughty thread on my bday but y’all are too picky. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Did one of y’all sleep with her and post pictures? Is that why? Or did she post pictures on here? Sorry for my ignorance. Almost posted pics in the naughty thread on my bday but y’all are too picky. 

she posted the pics herself

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm guessing initially, there might have been a few (maybe more than a few) cops who hated the bodycams.  Wonder if they still feel the same way.

A body cam can save you if you are a cop. Jmo. If you are a good cop you’d want one and want it on all the time. But that’s just me.

• Hook 'Em 1

continuous video, starting from the distressed 911 call, mentioning a "stabbing"

knife-girl charged at girl #1 with knife and knocked her to the ground.  knife-girl's father starts kicking girl #1 in the head.

knife-girl charged at girl #2 (in pink) and starts to stab at her, and gets shot by police.

knife-girl's father (who was kicking girl #1):  "why you do that, shes just a kid".  LOL.

cute puppy scampers away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

continuous video, starting from the distressed 911 call, mentioning a "stabbing"

knife-girl charged at girl #1 with knife and knocked her to the ground.  knife-girl's father starts kicking girl #1 in the head.

knife-girl charged at girl #2 (in pink) and starts to stab at her, and gets shot by police.

knife-girl's father (who was kicking girl #1):  "why you do that, shes just a kid".  LOL.

What’s up with rainbow bright behind the bumper of the car?

1 hour ago, UTGrad98 said:

People told my wife growing up she looked like Selma Hayek. Especially her boobs. They were not wrong. Pics arent uploading for some reason though. Sorry fellas...and some ladies. Will not happen.

She is from Mexico City.

About 40 different strangers have come up to us convinced that my wife is Diane Kruger.  And no way on pics.  Same body.  Both 5’8”.  Same eyes.  Same hair color.  Same skin tone.  Same facial structure.  One year age difference.    

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

About 40 different strangers have come up to us convinced that my wife is Diane Kruger.  And no way on pics.  Same body.  Both 5’8”.  Same eyes.  Same hair color.  Same skin tone.  Same facial structure.  One year age difference.    

People always confuse me with Randy Quaid.

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

That was horrible all around.  That pink clad girl was gonna be dead if the knife girl got to her.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Good for you! I mean that sincerely. She must either be 39 or 41.

9 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That was horrible all around.  That pink clad girl was gonna be dead if the knife girl got to her.

Man that happened fast. 0 to total chaos to death in no time.

Bottom line: Dead girl was trying to kill someone with a deadly weapon, cop eliminated the threat.

Sucks to be that cop, no matter the public reaction. But to have prominent voices in society making him out to be the villain here is terrible and does nothing to further the aims of rectifying actual injustices done by cops.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

yeah, this is some crazy shit. I wish that no one had to die here, and still think this could have possibly been resolved without fatalities, but there was no way no one was getting injured seriously. 

National news shouldn't have picked this up, and the whole "unarmed" thing is really really really stupid for anyone to even attempt holding onto anymore.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

why the fuck is this an 8 page thread already?

I dont want to see anyone get shot, and I sure as shit am not a fan of the cops, but what in the holy fuck is this thread doing being 8 pages already when this seems as righteous a shoot as a cop could have- literally saving another human from harm by someone who has shown a real willingness to impart harm on that person?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I dont want to see anyone get shot, and I sure as shit am not a fan of the cops, but what in the holy fuck is this thread doing being 8 pages already when this seems as righteous a shoot as a cop could have- literally saving another human from harm by someone who has shown a real willingness to impart harm on that person?

Because prominent celebrities and politicians have said or implied the opposite. And then we argue about it. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

Well, see, Nicole is now divorced, and Urban Meyer was at HSB, and Salma Hayek is ridiculously hot....

DfvemKUWAAAECn2.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Man that happened fast. 0 to total chaos to death in no time.

Bottom line: Dead girl was trying to kill someone with a deadly weapon, cop eliminated the threat.

Sucks to be that cop, no matter the public reaction. But to have prominent voices in society making him out to be the villain here is terrible and does nothing to further the aims of rectifying actual injustices done by cops.

That the girl in pink wasn't hit seems pretty damned fortunate. The cop acted in a blink of an eye, and I don't see how he had any choice.  The only thing that would suck more is if the knife girl had been actually defending herself.

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

It seems like you are struggling to get out of the pool again. 

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

This is where we're at in society today.