Another police shooting. This one in Columbus, OH

Parliament

21 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Oh nothing to see here, except Lebron tweeting out to his 50 million twitter followers a thinly veiled threat against a police officer.

@Huckleberry does he have enough followers to be relevant?  @Captainant this is a day after the shoot, plenty of facts available.  Wonder what LeBron is trying to do here? 

• Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Oh nothing to see here, except Lebron tweeting out to his 50 million twitter followers a thinly veiled threat against a police officer.

This business will get out of hand and we'll be lucky to live through it.  I'm not quoting a movie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

@Huckleberry does he have enough followers to be relevant?  @Captainant this is a day after the shoot, plenty of facts available.  Wonder what LeBron is trying to do here? 

He’s a social media addicted, poorly informed athlete of questionable intelligence whose opinion in a healthy society would mean little. 

That post is doxxing and inciting violence against an innocent police officer. LeBron may have actually jumped the shark here. This will be interesting litmus test. 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

He’s a social media addicted, poorly informed athlete of questionable intelligence whose opinion in a healthy society would mean little. 

That post is doxxing and inciting violence against an innocent police officer. LeBron may have actually jumped the shark here. This will be interesting litmus test. 

forgotten in 24 hours...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Law dogs,  if someone took it upon themselves to harm that cop after LeBrons tweet, would their family have a legit claim against him?   One of the most recognizable people in the world sending that out is mind blowing.   I’m sure ESPN will be all over it. 

He'll go from LeWoke to LeBroke in a hurry if he can be sued I guess.

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

James is teflon, personified.   He's an idiot but nothing will become of this, at all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Lebron's post deleted.  Well that's something.

But people have absolutely lost their minds over this case. 

Cop did nothing wrong, likely saved a life, and is being harassed by some very famous idiots, both political and non-political. 

When his name is leaked, he'll need 24-hour protection.

Conversely if the cop doesn’t do anything headline is, “White cop watches as black girl is stabbed to death”

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Yeah, guessing the girl in pink is okay with the cracker cop stepping up and being on target that day. 

EzhgQzhXEAAcRy3?format=jpg&name=360x360

Her opinion don’t mean shit. Let’s hear from Lebron James! He’ll know what to do, just as soon as China tells him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

she's in a refrigerator in ohio.

Where would she have been had she continued with the knife? Jail. 

Edited by Nicole44
Or maybe on the run. It’s not like anyone there in that driveway was doing anything to help

17 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Conversely if the cop doesn’t do anything headline is, “White cop watches as black girl is stabbed to death”

the next discussion is going to be that the 16 year old wouldn't REALLY be able to kill the other girl with a knife with all the other people around.  its not like she had a gun...

Edited by dcar00

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the next discussion is going to be that the 16 year old wouldn't REALLY be able to kill the other girl with a knife with all the to people around.  its not like she had a gun...

Knives don't kill people, only cops shooting knife wielding assailants kill people.  I think I did that right.

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

she said 'i hope she is somewhere awesome'...i was making a joke. you ok?

She might be in a way better place than we are. I would still like to know what was happening at this gathering and why cops were called. 

35 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

Twitter needs to die. Any positive contributions its made to society are far outweighed by the negative. I don't know how we make that happen though. 

Maybe, but twitter isn't in the top 20 for harmful websites.