Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

In my effort to fuel the roller coaster, I would like to point out that on quick glance I see that FreeHorn's short but illustrious posting history includes alleged insider intel on another Duncanville-ian, JQJ. Just sayin

He's being pretty overt in that he's a Duncanville insider.

2 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

He can be any kind of insider he wants as long as he doesn't come in here talking about Glizzy's and Kizzy's and promoting some trash rappers from DFW.

Definitely don’t have to worry about me pulling a Carl and posting trash rap videos. 

• Fuck You 2

3:15pm update from Nick: Coming on here to let you guys know that I have lowered my confidence score on my Texas crystal ball to a 4. I had heard some really encouraging things this week in regards to where Texas stood with Williams, which is why I entered a CB, but Oregon has been able to put in some major work in the final hours and I think there's a better chance that the Ducks land him at this point. Commitment should be around 6pm

1 minute ago, Poe It Up said:

3:15pm update from Nick: Coming on here to let you guys know that I have lowered my confidence score on my Texas crystal ball to a 4. I had heard some really encouraging things this week in regards to where Texas stood with Williams, which is why I entered a CB, but Oregon has been able to put in some major work in the final hours and I think there's a better chance that the Ducks land him at this point. Commitment should be around 6pm

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ubpscgfttxmizjn41c

3 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

fuck you kat dennings GIF

2 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Sooooo......A Crystal Ball prediction to Texas with a confidence of 4 means he's more likely to choose another school? Nick is doing this wrong. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9054825

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Sooooo......A Crystal Ball prediction to Texas with a confidence of 4 means he's more likely to choose another school? Nick is doing this wrong. 

His sentence is a little unclear; better chance that Oregon lands him than Texas, or Oregon has a better chance than they previously had? 

12 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

What I find hysterical about all of this is kids self-impose a deadline as if they’ve made a final decision, then allow a school to persuade them into changing their mind at the last moment.

But instead of delaying the decision, they commit to the new leader.

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

What I find hysterical about all of this is kids self-impose a deadline as if they’ve made a final decision, then allow a school to persuade them into changing their mind at the last moment.

It's not as if the bagmen are obligated to "respect the final decision" once a kid makes his "final decision"

15 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Nick's clarification

There's a better chance, not that [Oregon has] THE better chance. If I knew what I know now three days ago though, I wouldn't have a pick in at all. Similar to my stance on Kris Ross earlier this year, and that one happened to work out for Texas.

7 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

But instead of delaying the decision, they commit to the new leader.

The artificial deadline is one of the most enjoyable parts of the whole thing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

There's a better chance, not that [Oregon has] THE better chance. If I knew what I know now three days ago though, I wouldn't have a pick in at all. Similar to my stance on Kris Ross earlier this year, and that one happened to work out for Texas.

image.gif.f438be2987b012dd6817b49ae0dc56c0.gif

• Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting