Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

So I think the 9.95er board on Cam currently looks like:

Harris - Texas CB confidence 7 (OU guy likely following his lead)

Super K - not Texas

Wiltfong - Oregon or UT, not a strong position either way

Such - Thinks Texas but not real confident

Roach - no f'n clue

IT - ??? Can't remember their latest position

Fong put in a pick for Williams to Texas yesterday afternoon 

11 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So have we finally come to the realization that out $9.95 crew don’t know shit anymore with Herm to feed them? It is like Sarks guys don’t really talk to or trust the guys covering UT for the pay sites…

That’s not my impression at all-I think Gerry has an insider on the Texas coaching staff, at a minimum.  

Bellmont overall is a leaky sieve of gossip so there are plenty of admin to get nuggets from even for a Chip Brown.  

2 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

Williams is picking Texas. People are hedging because they don’t have sources or are playing along with his wishes. Trust me on this one. 

I'd start thinking of a new surly handle now in case he doesn't pick Texas

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

Williams is picking Texas. People are hedging because they don’t have sources or are playing along with his wishes. Trust me on this one. 

I like your confidence.  If you're wrong, we'll just beat you with those brakes that we're not using....

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Cam Williams Day!
22 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Same as always when someone new makes a definitive statement I guess. Deliver the goods or fatwa.

I might not post that much but I’m not that new. I just post when I have a real connection to the subject. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Notice the thread title didn’t say “Happy Cam Williams Day.” I think you people can draw the appropriate conclusions. 

3 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Why would it, the only thing that would make CTJ happy is smoking everyone in the Surly Games 10m X 10m sprint

Guys, of course I'm happy. Happy is one of my middle names. Clayton Happy Humble Teddy Jenkins. CHHTJ. "FreeHorn" just landed on this thread like a nuclear bomb and set us straight. If we can't trust a guy with 35 posts and a penchant for fast food dinners served during senior citizen discount hours, who can we?

Also, I can't wait for my edit tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Guys, of course I'm happy. Happy is one of my middle names. Clayton Happy Humble Teddy Jenkins. CHHTJ. "FreeHorn" just landed on this thread like a nuclear bomb and set us straight. If we can't trust a guy with 35 posts and a penchant for fast food dinners served during senior citizen discount hours, who can we?

Also, I can't wait for my edit tomorrow. 

At least mention that they are 35 quality post if you’re going to mention my post history. 

And we won’t be allowing any Big Mac or McRib slander on Cam Williams Day. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, FreeHorn said:

At least mention that they are 35 quality post if you’re going to mention my post history. 

Ah, a McRib reference in the recruiting thread. I haven't seen that since Urban Meyer was being courted. Good times, good times.

4 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

Christ. How on earth would I know if they're quality posts or not, sir? For all I know, you've been espousing the virtues of Communism to anyone who passes by on some self-started thread in the Cloak Room. You could be on the Football Board opining that Texas needs to run more Wing T. You could be one of the hacks showing up during a game thread on the baseball board whining about how UT's hitting sucks because they aren't scoring a run every inning. 

So, I don't know, I think the entire sum and substance of your posting history should be judged by the rest of us on your Cam Williams prophecy. Hopefully everybody here is with me.

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting