Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

I think Herman needs to pull any freedom he may have on offers.  This guy should be a preferred walk on candidate and he might be.  Not sure if he has an offer or not.

As bad as Warehime was, he atleast seemed to evaluate well, or maybe it was Herman's recruiting staff making the evals

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I'm on Burt's side if this year looks like an isolated incident, but 2022 is already looking like he's making the same mistakes and he lucked out in terms of the composition of the best in-state guys in the '20 class.

Listen, I think everyone here with an IQ above 90 knows I'm mostly teasing Burt. But you do realize you literally just contradicted your own position in two literally back to back sentences right? "Listen, 2021 looks like an isolated incident except for the fact that 2022 really looks like he's making the exact same mistakes as 2021, so maybe not all that isolated at all." 

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I think Herman needs to pull any freedom he may have on offers.  This guy should be a preferred walk on candidate and he might be.  Not sure if he has an offer or not.

As bad as Warehime was, he atleast seemed to evaluate well, or maybe it was Herman's recruiting staff making the evals

Did you just suggest that Herman's recruiting staff made the evaluations for Derek Wareheim when he worked here under Charlie Strong? Was ole' Chang and Tom just doing the guy a favor while they were at Houston or something? Norla is that you?

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Listen, I think everyone here with an IQ above 90 knows I'm mostly teasing Burt. But you do realize you literally just contradicted your own position in two literally back to back sentences right? "Listen, 2021 looks like an isolated incident except for the fact that 2022 really looks like he's making the exact same mistakes as 2021, so maybe not all that isolated at all." 

Hah yes. But I think you missed a very important "if" in my post.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Did you just suggest that Herman's recruiting staff made the evaluations for Derek Wareheim when he worked here under Charlie Strong? Was ole' Chang and Tom just doing the guy a favor while they were at Houston or something? Norla is that you?

I think you're confusing Warehime and Wickline, dude

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, victory88 said:

His whole post is that he's excited about receiving a Twitter DM, we haven't guaranteed him a starting spot just yet.

Edited by texifornia

You fuccbois need to stop sleepin on my boy Chance. Not only does he train with THE Footwork King so you know his footwork is on point, but this completely unbiased scout his parents paid lots Of money to put together a recruiting profile says he’s one of the most athletic centers ever witnessed! Stop slobbin on @SydneyCarton’s glizzy and recognize that OG Herb is the illest OL evaluator in the NATION!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You fuccbois need to stop sleepin on my boy Chance. Not only does he train with THE Footwork King so you know his footwork is on point, but this completely unbiased scout his parents paid lots Of money to put together a recruiting profile says he’s one of the most athletic centers ever witnessed! Stop slobbin on @SydneyCarton’s glizzy and recognize that OG Herb is the illest OL evaluator in the NATION!!!

This kid is envious of Terrell Cuney's size and the trim athleticism of Battleship Lorenzen. 

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Is there actually a Judson College or is he just touting that Converse Judson tried to get him to transfer?

wow - appears to be 2. Judson college and all-girls school in AL and Judson University which added football in 2019. 

Judson University is an evangelical Christian liberal arts university in Elgin, Illinois. It was founded in 1913. Judson was formed out of the liberal arts component of Northern Baptist Theological Seminary.

http://www.judsoneagles.com/sport/football

I'm assuming that Converse Judson would be -16.5 on a neutral field. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I could see Giles calling the wrong recruit at a completely different position AND side of the ball. I mean, is that really all that implausible? 

You think they let Giles dial the numbers anymore?  That guy has got a jitterbug and Carrington is acting as the operator.

Jitterbug Phone Helps Mom with Low Vision | Glaucoma Research Foundation

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Aggy just offered him as corner back. He's too fast for Slo'neal/safety.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting