Shit posters - banning?

Not angry man.  Just frustrated about WTI pricing like you are.  Day's going okay.  Went to daughter's vacation bible school this morning for the musical number.  It was really uplifting to me.  As long as Porterhouse can keep his fucking mouth shut, this is a very helpful community and I look forward to helping out others.  Even that fucking dipshit.

And I want to thank everyone for this conversation happening here, because it really is the dozen or so usual suspects who deputize themselves as knowing what's best for this community, and they all happen to be on this thread and getting to hear from the real sheriffs themselves that their necro-negging and auto-negging is harassments and not allowed, and most importantly we get to keep those from distracting and derailing the good, informative and substantial threads in the main rooms.

• Fuck You 4

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I have no idea what that means.  But it looks and sounds top notch.  Several years on this site the previous one and by lsat count, about 1 neg a month on average.  But high five, man.  

Been meaning to ask, what does YGIFS stand for? Quite the departure from Lobo

• Fuck You 3

50 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Not angry man.  Just frustrated about WTI pricing like you are.  Day's going okay.  Went to daughter's vacation bible school this morning for the musical number.  It was really uplifting to me.  As long as Porterhouse can keep his fucking mouth shut, this is a very helpful community and I look forward to helping out others.  Even that fucking dipshit.

I don't care about WTI.  Did PH say something?

37 minutes ago, ViperVape said:

And I want to thank everyone for this conversation happening here, because it really is the dozen or so usual suspects who deputize themselves as knowing what's best for this community, and they all happen to be on this thread and getting to hear from the real sheriffs themselves that their necro-negging and auto-negging is harassments and not allowed, and most importantly we get to keep those from distracting and derailing the good, informative and substantial threads in the main rooms.

Finding unrelated posts to neg is bullshit and should be punished but if you really dug your heels in on a thread and posted 20-30 times over the same bullshit you know is going to annoy the posse you get what you get. You always hover around 100 + rep points so it’s easy for them to gang up on you over petty shit. Either learn how to pick your battles or start posting a bunch of tit pics to build up a rep cushion

46 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Finding unrelated posts to neg is bullshit and should be punished but if you really dug your heels in on a thread and posted 20-30 times over the same bullshit you know is going to annoy the posse you get what you get. You always hover around 100 + rep points so it’s easy for them to gang up on you over petty shit. Either learn how to pick your battles or start posting a bunch of tit pics to build up a rep cushion

image.jpeg.2232c2f95dc3c2ca7c90d156abb2302b.jpeg

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, ViperVape said:

14 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I usually neg him without reading it, because has repeatedly made it ultra-fucking clear that he's not actually engaging sincerely even when he acts like he is. 

Bump.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ViperVape said:

Been meaning to ask, what does YGIFS stand for? Quite the departure from Lobo

Kind of a twofer.  took me a long while to figure out how to post a  proper avatar, let alone a gif/meme. So Y? GIF.  Then it also stands for You Guess It, Frank Stallone.  Never said it was clever, it was just appropriate.  Had to change handles when I came back since the scrub of posting history.   

1 hour ago, Pinchers the Korean said:

I don't care about WTI.  Did PH say something?

I care about WTI.  And yes, Porterhouse says many things.  Only time one worries about him is when he quits posting about WTI predictions.  

5 hours ago, Pinchers the Korean said:

Okay GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So you keep saying.

I’m Dr. Beeper. Neither Beeper nor this iteration of Beeper in Porterhouse have ever mentioned his name. Beeper was not banned. I threw a temper tantrum with immamac and asked to have my posts taken down. I’m not Rex Kramer, never was, but nobody believes that. I doubt he was banned for posting TheCruiser’s / Lobo’s / YGIFS’s name, simply because this guy has a history of making wild shit up, generally being VERY weird and being obsessed with me, so much so that I’ve blocked him. But it’s not very effective. Please stop quoting him. 

4 hours ago, Hate said:

How does he know your real name? Were y’all acquaintances at one time?

I have zero idea who he is. I mean he’s totally self-important and so I’m sure he’s told several here his name. I have zero clue who is wife is. He will probably respond that I’ve sent him an investment slide deck before and that he knows my real name. None of what he says is true. 

On 6/8/2023 at 6:34 PM, YGIFS said:

We were more than acquaintances.  We were deeply in love.  But I've been spurred.  

Spurned. 

and I have this weird suspicion that Pinchers is a Rex/Beeper/Porterhouse sock. 

no proof just a feeling. 

But what if he literally wears spurs on his humblebrag boots?  But yes, spurned.  Not sure who Pinchers is.  There was a random poster a few months back literally using the handle ‘Rex Kramer’ who once again posted me real name.  But it was a different avatar and IP and immamac removed the post and suspended him. Fucking guy can just not adhere to the unspoken rules of everybody here is a shitbag, just don’t use real names.  It’s really not that fucking hard.  If an asshole like me can do it…?

I live by three simple rules.  Never get less than 10 hours of sleep.  Never date a broad with a tattoo of a dagger.  And never play poker with a man named Pinchers the Korean.  Stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I live by three simple rules.  Never get less than 10 hours of sleep.  Never date a broad with a tattoo of a dagger.  And never play poker with a man named Pinchers the Korean.  Stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.  

You should add a 4th: "Post this movie quote on a message board at least 2x a month"

49 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I probably post it as often as you change handles to distract from a real life cunt you have become.  But I get it, you got shit to work out.  We all do.  God's blessings.  

I mean, you post it more. But yes, we all have stuff to work out. Godspeed to us all on our individual journeys. Be kind for everyone we meet is fighting a battle we don't know about.

• Fuck You 2

Well yeah, I post it more.  The movie is based on my real life story ;)    

But your last sentence is a good reminder for all of us.  In the end, it's a cathartic space to spew some shit and maybe have a laugh.  They tell you about mid-life crisis when you're young and you assume it's all strippers and convertibles.  Then you get there and it's family issues and health problems.  There are a few posters on here that have really helped me out in the last year.  For real help.  In real life.  And I owe them.  For real.  The rest of it is just really funny noise.  But hey, we all need to fuck around and find out.  

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well yeah, I post it more.  The movie is based on my real life story ;)    

But your last sentence is a good reminder for all of us.  In the end, it's a cathartic space to spew some shit and maybe have a laugh.  They tell you about mid-life crisis when you're young and you assume it's all strippers and convertibles.  Then you get there and it's family issues and health problems.  There are a few posters on here that have really helped me out in the last year.  For real help.  In real life.  And I owe them.  For real.  The rest of it is just really funny noise.  But hey, we all need to fuck around and find out.  

I think you would write a really good book, if you ever had a mind to sit down and really try to write one. I'd buy it, at least.

• Fuck You 1

Well then thank you.  The irony is my longcat posting from years past-I've actually had two short essays published.  One is a funny one about music with some comedy peppered in.  The other is more dramatic about baseball and it was published in a book of baseball essays that still rests on the stacks in Cooperstown at the Baseball Hall of Fame.  I tried a few times to crack at a novel but the goofy shit in my head just doesn't translate well for other people.  I know a lot of authors and screenwriters.  Many of them have looked at my rough drafts and treatments and to a person have all basically said, "Man, this is good stuff...but nobody in the general public would fucking get it.  But hey, good luck with all the shit in your head."  So you guys are stuck with me.  But I've gotten around to much more cathartic and healing writing and journaling in the last year.  Some of which people have to put up with on here, but mostly hardcopy at home.  We were all just 20-something drunks when 360/LFZ/hornfans/Shaggy started.  It's been 20-25 years.  I suppose we're just getting older and dealing with more than just football, beer, and tits.  

You forgot “the lord loves a working man, don’t trust whitey, and see a doctor and get rid of it”.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hate said:

You forgot “the lord loves a working man, don’t trust whitey, and see a doctor and get rid of it”.

my dad used this expression all the time, telling me i didn't know shit from shinola. he was right. i still don't really know what shinola is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

my dad used this expression all the time, telling me i didn't know shit from shinola. he was right. i still don't really know what shinola is.

I know it's not shit, and that's all that's required to know shit from shinola.  

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2023 at 10:11 AM, HonkeyVape said:

You should add a 4th: "Post this movie quote on a message board at least 2x a month"

He can’t get it right. He butchered the quote even before the Pinchers part. 

On 6/13/2023 at 11:57 PM, DDD Dad said:

That makes it even more likely it’s a Rex/Beeper sock. 

You poor child. 

Goddamn, you bitch a lot about posts you supposedly have on ignore.  I'm honestly just in awe of the technology.  I'm quite tech-illiterate but I have morbid curiousness---you have so many of us on ignore yet almost daily cite or quote a post from somebody you claim to have on ignore.  Is there a glitch on immamac's software he should be apprised of or, how does this work?  Literally bring up old shit for no reason like a woman.  But it's endearing in a weird way.  Kinda like an annoying woman ;)  Stay gold Rex.

It's surprising to see the same repeat customers come back over and over and over again. GRUhorn/Satoshi/ImmaculateVibes/et al is back with another sock, and he's already posting daily wire talking heads as neutral sources for cypto, and promoting qanon vaccine conspiracy bullshit in the Elon DT thread.

18 hours ago, Spottieottiedopaliscious said:

Hotez is far from bulletproof. 

It's amazing how he's able to keep old bits relevant - COVID and vaccine denial is from three or four socks ago

On 6/19/2023 at 1:33 PM, Captainant said:

It's surprising to see the same repeat customers come back over and over and over again. GRUhorn/Satoshi/ImmaculateVibes/et al is back with another sock, and he's already posting daily wire talking heads as neutral sources for cypto, and promoting qanon vaccine conspiracy bullshit in the Elon DT thread.

It's amazing how he's able to keep old bits relevant - COVID and vaccine denial is from three or four socks ago

I’m not sure what Daily Wire thing I posted. 

But you should definitely Stan for the Covid vaccine. Are you up to date on the bivalent booster? There’s literally no downside to getting them, you should stay on it. 

Good job sharing whenever I post though. 🫡

Have a good evening. I bid you adieu. From a land far far away, with a prettier view than you’re used to. 

C73-BA3-AE-CB3-B-4-D1-B-B290-684556513-B

• Fuck You 12

10 hours ago, Spottieottiedopaliscious said:

But you should definitely Stan for the Covid vaccine. Are you up to date on the bivalent booster? There’s literally no downside to getting them, you should stay on it. 

Have a good evening. I bid you adieu. From a land far far away, with a prettier view than you’re used to. 

Sweet Hampton Inn.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Spottieottiedopaliscious said:

Gross dude. She needs a tan, probably some weight loss, and she doesn’t have the makings of someone who’s pretty. It’s sad you thought this was some drop the mic moment. 

On 6/22/2023 at 7:12 PM, Spottieottiedopaliscious said:

would I fuck that?  Yes.

Have I fucked hotter?    Yes again.

Have I fucked worse?   A time or three.

There's absolutely NO shame in fucking that, but it's not exactly worthy of bragging about on the internets.

On 6/23/2023 at 8:07 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think a nice site feature would be to have a counter on everyone's profile to see how many people have them on ignore. not who has them on ignore, just the number of people.

Also a counter for how many people each poster has on ignore.  We can call it the surly fragility meter. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Also a counter for how many people each poster has on ignore.  We can call it the surly fragility meter. 

What you call a fragility meter I call a diarrhea exposure avoidance meter. image.thumb.png.5df212481a7d830f73d6ed969284410d.png

3 hours ago, slorch said:

One ping only... and only one poster on ignore.

Iceman?