Left Behind: A Quick Dose Of Post Big 12 Reality

LTtxfan

Just now, 'stache said:

99.9 percent of your fan base does not post on Surlyhorns.com, the chant in DKR will be loud and clear from here on out. But please, don’t make a pathetic “Go Cocks” video.

I'd imagine it will only be reserved for when we beat a Big 12 team at home. 

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

99.9 percent of your fan base does not post on Surlyhorns.com, the chant in DKR will be loud and clear from here on out. But please, don’t make a pathetic “Go Cocks” video.

No we won't.  We did chant S-E-C, S-E-C as everyone was beating the pigs out the door.

We may sing sha-na-na-na hey-hey good-bye.

• Haha 1

The Michigan Home and Home has flipped. We go up to Michigan in 2024 and they come to Austin in 2027. All so Fox can have their little game. I bet the 2025/2026 OU home and home will also flip with OU going to Michigan first so Fox gets another game faster.

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’ll never do that dumbass shit. We need to continue our tradition of winning the conference on the way out and the next conference in the way in. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

42 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The Michigan Home and Home has flipped. We go up to Michigan in 2024 and they come to Austin in 2027. All so Fox can have their little game. I bet the 2025/2026 OU home and home will also flip with OU going to Michigan first so Fox gets another game faster.

Oof home OOC schedule will suck for a few years…

09/02 - Rice

09/09 - at Alabama

09/16 - Wyoming

08/31 - Colorado State

09/07 - at Michigan

09/14 - UTSA

08/30 - at Ohio State

09/06 - San Jose State

09/13 - UTEP

5 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Oof home OOC schedule will suck for a few years…

09/02 - Rice

09/09 - at Alabama

09/16 - Wyoming

08/31 - Colorado State

09/07 - at Michigan

09/14 - UTSA

08/30 - at Ohio State

09/06 - San Jose State

09/13 - UTEP

We are doing ourselves no favors with this type of scheduling while other SEC teams play Akron, Syracuse and Ball State in non conference play.

I’m all for big non conference games but it doesn’t need to be an every year thing moving forward with the conference schedule we will have.

Just now, TKthunder2 said:

With all due respect, don’t be a pussy.

With all due respect, I’d rather win football games and have my team set up for success over the course of a 12 game season than get physically and mentally drained in non conference play every year but have the honor of not being a “pussy”

11 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

We are doing ourselves no favors with this type of scheduling while other SEC teams play Akron, Syracuse and Ball State in non conference play.

I’m all for big non conference games but it doesn’t need to be an every year thing moving forward with the conference schedule we will have.

Fuck this loser talk.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Fuck this loser talk.

Well, considering the last 13 years I would hope we would maybe see what we have been doing isn’t working. But nope, instead we will pound our chests and think we don’t need to do anything different.

Meanwhile Georgie will enjoy their 3rd straight national title this year playing Ball State, Georgia Tech, UAB and UT Martin in non conference games. 

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Rage+1 1