Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah how does that negotiation work with sexton?  We know he hates it here, how much will he give up to get to stop coaching here?

What negotiation?  The money is guaranteed, the payout is already structured. What incentive does Jimbo have to accept one dollar less than he’s owed?  Unless they have pics of him with a live boy or a dead girl, it’s pretty clear. 
Some surlyite should get a maroon FUPM shirt made and delivered to Jimbo. He’d probably wear it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah how does that negotiation work with sexton?  We know he hates it here, how much will he give up to get to stop coaching here?

1 minute ago, nnm said:

What negotiation?  The money is guaranteed, the payout is already structured. What incentive does Jimbo have to accept one dollar less than he’s owed?  Unless they have pics of him with a live boy or a dead girl, it’s pretty clear. 
Some surlyite should get a maroon FUPM shirt made and delivered to Jimbo. He’d probably wear it. 

BAH, beat me to it.

jimbo

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 10/9/2023 at 5:23 PM, Carl Spackler said:

Oh, a Tennessee win would certainly be delicious.  And that's the way I'm leaning simply because I can't really find it in me to root for the gomers.  

But I also have visions of Ags getting a glimmer of hope only to see it all dashed into a thousand pieces like a jizz jar being dropped on concrete when the rollercoaster flies off the tracks against the likes of South Carolina or one (or both) of the Mississippi schools. 

Like I said -- it's a no lose situation for us.     

Their next game against South Carolina is a weird one. 

South Carolina is fucking awful at everything other than the passing game. Rattler is good and Legette is an absolute stud at WR. A&M's weakness is also pass defense. 

The fact South Carolina is 2-4 with this combo is pretty damn difficult to accomplish. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Funniest thing is that there was no reason to give him the extension, and if they hadn’t then they’d be through enough of original deal that they could fire him affordably. But as usual, they overreacted to one good, highly unique season and rechained themselves to him. 

Miami won’t be ranked tomorrow. We will see if they ever get back in this season. 

But Dimbo only needs a few more seasons to get things back on TRACK. His contract sets up perfectly for that. aggy needs to relax.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

They latch onto something favorable to them and they never let go even when it becomes unfavorable to them.

They're unranked. Nobody expects them to finish ranked. They had a miserable losing season last year. But somebody says they have the 4th ranked team in terms of talent. If it were true, how do they explain their performance?

They're proving that that ranking is meaningless, yet still they parade it around. The benefit for us is that they will use it to build themselves up every summer in the belief that it's their year.

the "talent today" ranking maps well to the top 20 with the exception of aggy

13 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Owens is gone

20231014_205819.jpg

20231014_205821.jpg

20231014_205823.jpg

20231014_205824.jpg

But I thought Bobby P was the savior

20231014_205915.jpg

20231014_205918.jpg

20231014_205920.jpg

20231014_205922.jpg

this is dangerous skynet stuff here....

i thought we had 100% containment on realization that jimbo would never conceed his giant playcard

aggy were almost universally unaware of this before today

fuck

this is a real erosion in the foundation of bma hobbit retainment

13 hours ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

Fucking rich to see them bashing Johnson. He threw 2 picks but he honestly looked much better than Milton. From what I’ve seen he looks to be a middle of the pack SEC qb that you should be able to win games with. Especially the way the defense has played. 

if he had any kind of passpro he'd be dangerous

has to xfer

aggy did not spend in 21/22 to protect their QBs and that can't be fixed in the portal

Office aggy attended the Tennessee game. About what you’d expect.

- Effusive praise for Rocky Top and the Vols home crowd. No word yet if he got lost and a kindly Vol invited him to his tailgate and walked him to his seat. 
- “Tennessee is the real UT.” Of course that was coming. 
- People must like this fella. I suspect he’s made connections through the MS150 crowd. His Tennessee seats were on the 50 and lower level. A LSU friend invited him to his suite in November. 
- He didn’t say a word about Jimbo or aggy’s performance. 

• Haha 6

Ha ha ha ha ... post/image/comment below from ... LSU 247.  Looks familiar 🙂

********************************************************************************************************

image.thumb.png.ebc919f3c037b274dc03ff898c4e44a9.png

user generated

I downloaded this to my phone on October 27, 2015. Somehow this image is true still today.

***********************************************************************************************

Edited by Getafix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Regis also went out early with what looked like a pretty serious injury. They took some  significant hits yesterday. 

Losing Regis and Nolan would really change the dynamic of an already bad defense. They could rotate those guys through and just overwhelm OL with fresh big dudes. Losing two off-the-top ones will make it that much more easier for passing teams to smoke their horrid secondary.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mother mopar said:

Googled it and it was Bama and LSU, 2013 was ND and Bama. Your point stands though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_BCS_National_Championship_Game

Yeah, the delusional Ag poster is referring to the 2012 season in which aggy beat Bama, which went on to win the NC game in Jan. 2013 against Notre Dame.  

Put it on the wall!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1