Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

Tarp is starting to sound disconcertingly reasonable. How long before he gets memory-holed?

He's generally pretty level minded about aggy.  He sometimes get caught up in a hype year, but he's usually somewhere in the realm of realistic with his own team.  It's not well liked by his readers.  He can go way the fuck off the rails when it comes to us though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, RabidM said:

He's generally pretty level minded about aggy.  He sometimes get caught up in a hype year, but he's usually somewhere in the realm of realistic with his own team.  It's not well liked by his readers.  He can go way the fuck off the rails when it comes to us though. 

Make no mistake, when he does his yearly preview/matchups with opposing teams, he'll tell all them idiots on that board that aggy has the advantage at every position on the field.

13 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Make no mistake, when he does his yearly preview/matchups with opposing teams, he'll tell all them idiots on that board that aggy has the advantage at every position on the field.

advantage aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They always have one, in their mind...

Man Smile GIF by Texas A&M University

• Haha 1

Someone needs to tweet this stuff at Trev Albert before his first meeting with Liucci. 
Looch and others will be on the front lines of convincing the aggy masses Trev was a slam dunk, homerun AD hire because..umm...because..

He's changed and learned from past mistakes? Lulz. Has nothing at all to do with aggy throwing stupid amounts of money at people...that's not the reason they rarely get a "no"...nope, not at all.

13 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

How it started

How it's going

JFC that's horrible

Taylor, 27, was wanted for allegedly poisoning his girlfriend, Jade Benning, and her unborn child. Nashville Police state Benning and her unborn child died as a result of the poisoning. 

• Rage+1 7

36 minutes ago, satyanash said:

The incidents happened a year ago? How tf did A&M not do basic due diligence before making this hire?

sounds like it was just released and they grabbed him. but really, holy shit.

Police said Blaise A. Taylor, 27, was arrested by Deputy U.S. Marshals at the request of MNPD in Utah after a grand jury indictment.

+

Police said months of investigation, led by Homicide Unit Detective Adam Reese, and involving scientists from the crime lab and doctors from the Medical Examiner’s Office, led to Wednesday’s murder indictment against Taylor.

https://www.wsmv.com/2024/03/15/man-arrested-utah-charged-with-girlfriend-unborn-fetus-death/

Edited by NoName
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

The funniest thing in all of this is Trooper Taylor. He either hates Elko, is stupid as shit, or both.

Paint me shocked.  Trooper was a dirty, cheating mofo when at Tennessee.  I heard some stuff about him back then.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Murderers and child abusers are on brand for Baylor and OU, but I’m actually a bit surprised by the Ags. They’re usually the clownish type; nothing too serious.  

As desperate as aggy is, I'm shocked they haven't hired more murderers and rapists. Deep down, they wish they were Baylor.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 3

19 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Murderers and child abusers are on brand for Baylor and OU, but I’m actually a bit surprised by the Ags. They’re usually the clownish type; nothing too serious.  

Didn’t they have 2 coaches that were responsible for player deaths on their staff a couple of years ago? Pretty on brand at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:30 AM, Mitch Cumsteen said:

JFC that's horrible

There is a lawyer I know in Houston who pulled this trying to kill his unborn child.  He got caught by his wife and the child was okay.  He is in jail and is in process of losing his license.  He’s lucky the child didn’t die. 

• Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

There is a lawyer I know in Houston who pulled this trying to kill his unborn child.  He got caught by his wife and the child was okay.  He is in jail and is in process of losing his license.  He’s lucky the child didn’t die. 

Losing his license!  Damn

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Just googled. 180 days for that is bullshit. 

• Rage+1 1

So now that the 2026 SEC schedules are out and they're the same as 2025 but with the home/away games reversed, I assume we'll see another round of ag complaints about how the sips are getting off easy on the scheduling, again...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, utee94 said:

So now that the 2026 SEC schedules are out and they're the same as 2025 but with the home/away games reversed, I assume we'll see another round of ag complaints about how the sips are getting off easy on the scheduling, again...

Damn, bro. You already living in 2025 while the rest of us plebs are still in 2024? Maybe you're the real Futureman

• Hook 'Em 1

And aggy will receive another round of lack of fucks to give about what they think. Those bitches get to dodge Bama and Georgia..
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Here's the article for context

I received a copy today of Texas’ most recent agreement to join the SEC. This version is from May 15, 2023. Most of this has likely been reported.

The only redacted item in the agreement is the dollar amount of the deposit/application fee given to the SEC. The University and the Texas Attorney General deemed this too sensitive to fall into the hands of potential “competitors.” UCLA disclosed it paid the Big 10 a $15 million deposit and likewise, Oregon disclosed a $7.5 million deposit with the Big 10. No departing members of the Pac 12 paid deposits to the Big 12, with the University of Colorado receiving a $2.5 million signing bonus.

Thanks for reading College Football Realignment by Bill Farley! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

Notable provisions in the agreement:

ESPN will make a transition payment to Texas (that shall pass through the SEC) which is above and beyond what ESPN was scheduled to pay the SEC. That payment should be made sometime between July 2024 and July 2025.

image.png.d0039bd8fc05433f30b41d25414fcf75.png
Texas will not receive any distributions from the SEC in the 2024-25 Fiscal Year.

image.png.3cb7a265684bfbc4c5552b74f78abba0.png
Beyond travel expenses for participating in tournaments, the SEC will pay Texas a 1/16 share of any incremental CFB Playoff revenue received in 2024-25 over that received in 2023-24.

image.png.5bc20b4161d0df5e03c82965f6b22945.png
Provisions not in the Texas/SEC agreement, but found in Big 12 and Big 10 new member agreements:

Termination upon a material change in conference membership (Big 10)

Warrant that the conference did not initiate communication with the university regarding membership (Big 12)

Warrant that the university is not under investigation by the NCAA (Big 12)

Term of agreement (Big 12)

Cap on travel expenses to conference tournaments (ACC)

Borrow against future media revenue distributions (Big 10)

Link to download: Amendment And Restatement Of New Member Agreement Ut And Sec Redacted

• Hook 'Em 3