Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

they are pretty much blaming the refs.  Despite the obvious.   Doesn't really matter, that's all they know how to do as their 'world view' is once again exposed.

Hiding under the skirt of a team that we are what  7-2 against and those two losses occurred when our starting QB was removed from the game due to injury?   "SEC. SEC., SEC"   ain't really shit but fixin' to get better upon our arrival, unlike how the 'needle moved zero' since aggy has arrived.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guessing it will be some combo of:

- stupid sips, they lost, no moral victories

- ewers is a cancer and a primadonna and should have played 

- bama didn’t want to be there, but still beat tu and the refs 

- Jimbo finished bama off last year, sark sucks 

- hoping for a QB controversy since Texas almost won with card 

- if shitty tu hung this close, the fightin’ Texas aggies will roll

- that was Texas’ Super Bowl, wait till they lose to Kansas (special bonus for an even greater lack of self awareness than usual on this one)

- SEC SEC SEC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

they seem to be desperately trying to blame the refs, even though the refs, even in their own warped world, were completely responsible for points being taken off the board for 'the sips'....it's quite the 'dichotomy' for them and the result is that we are 'both over rated' while they are losing to App State. 

• Hook 'Em 1

- that was Texas’ Super Bowl, wait till they lose to Kansas (special bonus for an even greater lack of self awareness than usual on this one)
- SEC SEC SEC
Pretty spot on except for the stuff about Ewers. It seems some of them would rather have him than what they trot out on Saturdays. Also it seems some of them now hate Bama since they've learned they can be beaten without Johnny foosball, (but mostly because they almost lost to tee yew) but not as much as they hate "them queer sips"

1 minute ago, ousux said:
28 minutes ago, Jebus said:
- SEC SEC SEC

Pretty spot on except for the stuff about Ewers. It seems some of them would rather have him than what they trot out on Saturdays.

But that’s crazy, ewers was begging the aggies to take him and jimbo told him to fuck off, and trust in jimbo

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Jebus said:
- SEC SEC SEC

Pretty spot on except for the stuff about Ewers. It seems some of them would rather have him than what they trot out on Saturdays. Also it seems some of them now hate Bama since they've learned they can be beaten without Johnny foosball, (but mostly because they almost lost to tee yew) but not as much as they hate "them queer sips"

some of them being their fans with eyes?

King stinks out loud. Maybe the guys he beat out are better, but I can't imagine it's by a large enough degree to make them a team that matters.

Jimbo criticizing his defense at halftime interviews before addressing his feckless offense makes for a good laugh every single time

• Haha 1

King stinks out loud. Maybe the guys he beat out are better, but I can't imagine it's by a large enough degree to make them a team that matters.
Jimbo criticizing his defense at halftime interviews before addressing his feckless offense makes for a good laugh every single time
They spent all summer crowing about how Ewers was overrated, locker room cancer etc
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ousux said:
2 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

They spent all summer crowing about how Ewers was overrated, locker room cancer etc

Sure. But if Ewers didn't have his last name he'd be a 2*

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Where is King on our depth chart?  I can't think of a place--4th?  Is Lourd better?  

11 minutes ago, McQ said:

I think we’re done hearing about the Kansas loss…😂

An aggy "friend" of mine posted something along the lines of "Beat Kansas. Baby steps first" on my FB posting of the McConaughey "hype" video from this week -- WHILE APP STATE LED aggy 14-7 in the third quarter!!!!!!!!! Of course the dipshit is traveling in Greece right now but still ...

18 minutes ago, C-Man said:

An aggy "friend" of mine posted something along the lines of "Beat Kansas. Baby steps first" on my FB posting of the McConaughey "hype" video from this week -- WHILE APP STATE LED aggy 14-7 in the third quarter!!!!!!!!! Of course the dipshit is traveling in Greece right now but still ...

U could ask if he thinks aggy has a shot of winning the sunbelt this year. 

• Haha 2

In the back of my mind for five years has been the thought that Jimbo came to A&M to fleece the rubes and semi-retire while still coaching. I kept thinking that couldn’t be possible because I couldn’t envision someone lacking that much self respect. After today, it sure seems like that’s been his plan all along.  He’s cruising. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

In the back of my mind for five years has been the thought that Jimbo came to A&M to fleece the rubes and semi-retire while still coaching. I kept thinking that couldn’t be possible because I couldn’t envision someone lacking that much self respect. After today, it sure seems like that’s been his plan all along.  He’s cruising. 

Nah.  He is just not a great coach.  Jameis Winston covered up a lot of warts along with all that talent he had at FSU.  A great QB in college can make any coach look better.  Look what Lamar Jackson did for Charlie Strong and Watson.  

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread