Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

On 8/30/2022 at 3:53 PM, RomaVicta said:

These posts may be the same guy. I'm not sure.

image.png.30d0443d6606d67591ddf0cbe93f627e.png

spacer.png

image.png.d4952cb02a672e462c37b757b7ad0755.png

You're right. What you're doing is lying. You probably made the post yourself, dickhead.

Talk about some projectionist bullshit,  whoa Nellie. 

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

They're on the point of hyperventilation supporting their unjustified confidence in the likely quality of their team by fending off any outside criticism no matter the source, making up shit about us, and repeating their usual mantras about their holy destiny.

And we're the ones who are different than everybody else and pushing a false narrative about ourselves.

Long ago Randolph Duke said his interest was partly anthropological. It's mine, too. Such a strange tribe. Longhorns, Sooners, Hornfrogs, Fighting Irish, and Trojans do not offer the same cultural differences one finds in College Station among the Red Ass Faction.

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Farrell successfully poked the beehive

Fbfak-7XEAEgkva?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfallvXgAYgppp?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfamIAXkAEew5w?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfammCWQAAXsd6?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfaroyXgAERLFs?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfasOJXgAIOGgI?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfas9FWIAAYSt7?format=jpg&name=mediumFbfatdwWAAEnhx9?format=jpg&name=medium

Mond was a 3rd round pick. 3 rounds before Sam. Mond was cut yesterday. SlowNeal was cut. Wydermyer was cut from the Bills.  Somehow our lower drafted and un-drafted players make teams and stick. What good is development if they get cut and don’t stick?

• Hook 'Em 8

On 8/29/2022 at 1:14 PM, fattyflattie said:

So much talk from a team that just named a skeletal turnover machine starting QB. Literally broken the first time he was tackled by a D1 player. 

Perfect for a team like TAMU, so when "The King" inevitably goes out with injury, they have the built in excuse for not meeting expectations again. 🤘🏽

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

Mond was a 3rd round pick. 3 rounds before Sam. Mond was cut yesterday. SlowNeal was cut. Wydermyer was cut from the Bills.  Somehow our lower drafted and un-drafted players make teams and stick. What good is development if they get cut and don’t stick?

Hell even Brendan Schooler made a 53 man roster. 🤯

• Haha 2

Same as it ever was. I love the guy ridiculing our "Mickey Mouse" schedule. Somebody tell that genius that, according to the numbers, our schedule has been harder than theirs just about every year that Jimbo has been there. Probably longer.

You could tattoo the entirety of aggy's football "accomplishments" along the side of their collective micro-peen -- and still have room left over.

Haynes King is not going to be asked to do anything special.  He’s a dump off delivery system for their backs and the Johnson brother, just like SMD was.   Three times a game he will throw it deep to Stewart so just so the guy doesn’t portal, but otherwise Jimbo ain’t gonna put the game in that dudes hands. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I think my favorite part is that they want us to pick up the tab if they have to take a haircut for one year. Do those fucking imbeciles have any idea how much more money they are going to make because we allowed them to take us into their conference? 

If these gomers  think that this scenario hasn't already been thought of and accounted for then they are bigger imbeciles than I thought. ESPN is making its countermoves now that the B1G deal is done. CBS buyout, Early Exit for TX/OU, Lock Up B12 and continue expansion, Kill PAC, ACC is already locked, new SEC deal sooner than later to include the TX/OU addition. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Vertuzzi said:

Love how we were too scared to join the SEC because of the competition but now that we are looking to join early it’s because we are too scared to play against UH and BYU. These clowns deserve to be eternal doormats. 

Yes and those tough guys want to play us ASAP when A) they’ve cowardly ducked us repeatedly over the past decade and B) they howled like hyenas giving birth when the SEC invited us in.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

If these gomers  think that this scenario hasn't already been thought of and accounted for then they are bigger imbeciles than I thought. ESPN is making its countermoves now that the B1G deal is done. CBS buyout, Early Exit for TX/OU, Lock Up B12 and continue expansion, Kill PAC, ACC is already locked, new SEC deal sooner than later to include the TX/OU addition. 

Stupid sip. ESPN is afraid of the sleeping giant that is aggy. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

image.gif.1e2b18d0c74c4870ae510774877c6be8.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:49 AM, Harvdog said:

Current count of players in the NFL:

Aggy - 22

Texas - 27

(Alabama has 3,634)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Their desire to keep Thanksgiving with their real rival LSU amuses me. They want to pretend that LSU to them is as OU is to us. Pathetically adorable. 

I don't give a shit what day we play A&M. It'd be nice to resume the Thanksgiving weekend (not Thursday!) tradition, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. 

As for their biggest rival, I don't care about being that either. I'm sure they have running reviews of the high school games of LSU's 2023 QB recruit and conspiracy theories about how their football program is run. I'm not sure "rival" is the right word for how they view UT (tu! tu! tu!) anyway. We're more like the demons they "hear" in their heads.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Their desire to keep Thanksgiving with their real rival LSU amuses me. They want to pretend that LSU to them is as OU is to us. Pathetically adorable. 

I don't give a shit what day we play A&M. It'd be nice to resume the Thanksgiving weekend (not Thursday!) tradition, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. 

As for their biggest rival, I don't care about being that either. I'm sure they have running reviews of the high school games of LSU's 2023 QB recruit and conspiracy theories about how their football program is run. I'm not sure "rival" is the right word for how they view UT (tu! tu! tu!) anyway. We're more like the demons they "hear" in their heads.

I am totally cool with Texas playing LSU on Thanksgiving weekend from 2024 going forward.

Who wouldn't want to see Texas vs LSU on Turkey Weekend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

@Kyrie Eleison can correct me, if I'm wrong but LSU probably doesn't consider aggy in their top 5 rivals.  Off the top of my head, I'd say Ol Miss, Bama, Miss. St., Auburn and Florida are all above aggy as rivals.  

EDIT:  and Tulane

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
Tulane
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread