Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

The lulz just keep coming.  Crowing about the Texas offense only scoring 38.  Yeah, did ya notice that we pulled all of our offensive starters, including the QB, midway through the 3rd quarter?  

We also had the same playbook as the spring game and only took a couple of shots down the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Fb5X7g0XwAMtWdX?format=jpg&name=large

Apparently these idiots glossed over the announcers talking about the championships LSU and FSU won in the Superdome. It wasn't some slight on Jimbo. 

Jesus, their inferiority complex knows no bounds. Inventing something to bitch about that isn't even there.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Just for clarity, SHSU has *not* played ULM, as far as I can tell, in at least 5 years, if ever. They didn't beat them 42-7 last year because, first of all, they didn't play them. That said, look at the upvotes for that post and then notice that people start accepting it as truth and then repeating it to make themselves feel better. Even for aggies, that shit is fucking stunning. Wow.

When has reality or facts every mattered to aggy?   Farmer > Benson   Reggie the REAL DEAL McNeal > Vince.  

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We returned a punt and kickoff for a td now. I guess punt is technically correct, the best kind of correct. 

Next we'll be reading about how the Texas defense also returned multiple fumbles for touchdowns.  I guess I've gotta start watching the games closer.  I'm missing all kinds of scoring that occurred in aggy world.   

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Haha 1

Lulz...

"Haynes has no arm talent, we've had same bad offense for 5 years with 4 different QB's so maybe the players aren't the problem, our OL is shakey at best....we will be absolutely dominant by mid season ". WTF?  aggy, never stop being you.

Edited by SHOOTER12

9 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Lulz...

"Haynes has no arm talent, we've had same bad offense for 5 years with 4 different QB's so maybe the players aren't the problem, our OL is shakey at best....we will be absolutely dominant by mid season ". WTF?  aggy, never stop being you.

The dominance part was specific to the defense, was how I read it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Couple of carloads of SHSU fans got lost in Roans Prairie trying to get from Huntsville to the stadium.  Luckily some milkmen, serge butts and piss heads led a convoy from Shiro to get them to the stadium on time, helped them find their seats and bought them sausage wraps.  Milkmen did a little dance for them too.   SHSU fans said they are sending all their kids and grandkids to either A&M or Blinn from this day forward.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

aggy wishing us to be mediocre in the SEC is what they’ve been in their entire football history, whether it’s SWC, B12, and SEC = mediocre (60% at best). Take out their usual “cupcake” non-conference schedule and they’re a historical 50% program.

Only aggy can fabricate being a “Blue Blood” out of mediocrity!

Hook’em!

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

King has thrown 5ints in 64 attempts (against Kent St and SHSU)  .  Calzada for all his accuracy issues only threw 9 ints in 327 attempts.  Maybe they should concentrate on that for a little bit and not worry about our QB.

4 of those passes against SHSU should have been intercepted. He's a gunslinger like Brett Favre minus any upside, and zero arm strength 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Just for clarity, SHSU has *not* played ULM, as far as I can tell, in at least 5 years, if ever. They didn't beat them 42-7 last year because, first of all, they didn't play them. That said, look at the upvotes for that post and then notice that people start accepting it as truth and then repeating it to make themselves feel better. Even for aggies, that shit is fucking stunning. Wow.

Well, that's just because they are fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

And for aggy fans, they didn’t make T-shirts for college games back in 1939. So there’s not an “original” aggy fan alive that can pull out a celebratory T-shirt to memorize that occasion.

Maybe because Hitler was storming through Poland and everyone was rationing cotton?

Hook’em!

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Fb_4P59XkAEmkAy?format=jpg&name=900x900

My favorite one screen today (so many choices).

1.) Apparently Deandre Baker was half Georgia's team.

2.) Chef's kiss: "They will get stuck in that 7 or 8 win area."

Again, they feel the urgency. They've been running their mouths for 10 years--with every overt and covert move directed at us. And they're trying to wishcast and groupthink to soften their fear.

2 hours ago, Yuk said:

My favorite one screen today (so many choices).

1.) Apparently Deandre Baker was half Georgia's team.

2.) Chef's kiss: "They will get stuck in that 7 or 8 win area."

Again, they feel the urgency. They've been running their mouths for 10 years--with every overt and covert move directed at us. And they're trying to wishcast and groupthink to soften their fear.

And didn't they beat NC in a bowl game they didn't chicken out of because NC was missing a shit ton of players?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Has anyone pointed out to those guys that Fisher starting King again this season after watching him up close for 2 years is like if Sarkisian has started Card against ULM? 

You can’t tell them that because they all still believe Card is better and only on the bench because “boosters”.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

And as one poster accurately pointed out, their line is trash.

Wait. Regressing OL play is another Jimbo constant, isn't it?

I'm waiting for the person who starts looking at Jimbo's last years at FSU. Shitty OL. Poor QBs. Chaos. Where are we in College Station on this FSU timeline? Shattering discovery that they're overrated followed by steep decline?

And there's this:

image.png.3c944879951ed421c55fc9c124d9c0af.png

Says a contributor to a site where Aggies drag out Sagarin ratings of ULM and SHSU in addition to lying about those teams' records in order to score a moral victory after two tune-up games.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 7

11 minutes ago, PTINS said:

Re: Haynes "Spaceballs" King throwing the "deep" ball.

66 Yd Td was a 31 yd pass and 35 yd run after the catch 

63 Yd Td was a 23 yd pass and 40 yd run after the catch

43 Yd Td was a 28 yd pass and 15 yd run after the catch

Correct.  But you see it was Ewers who got the benefit of the YAC. King, who they blame for having a noodle arm, also has a rocket arm.  Makes sense, but only if you are aggy. 

• Haha 1

Right, Texas fans cherry-pick single outcomes to define entire seasons…that’s fucking rich coming from a team who hasn’t had an opportunity to play in an actual season-defining final game (we won’t talk about how they did when it was just the eternal scoreboard on the line..) since the Packard 120 was the most popular car in the country, Gone with the Wind was the #1 film, Over the Rainbow was the hottest song topping a smashing hit from the Glenn Miller Orchestra, and Hitler kicked things off on the cover of Time as its Man of the (previous) Year..Stalin was on the cover the week they won the championship in 1940. Ever since, cherry-picking otherwise meaningless individual game successes is exactly how you describe the entirety of their fucking major men’s athletic programs.

We’re still hearing about the heroics of 2012 in Tuscaloosa despite the fact they shit the bed in Baton Rouge. And how Johnny refused to lose against duke..yes, duke in his final game. We continue to hear the bullshit fucking seven OT game vs lsu was a cfb instant classic despite a bogus call at the end of regulation and that somehow all the points they scored over ELEVEN periods of football are indicative of an awesome offensive display (yes, you scored 74 in eleven..ou scored 77 in three). And, you would think that they were totally hosed by the playoff committee for the second straight year last year after they defeated the mighty crimson tide because they casually forget to mention they lost to ole miss and lame duck lsu (having lost to arky and the other miss previously) after that triumphant victory and then those fucking cowards refused to play wake in the bowl..which they never include in their tales of last season. One team from that game last year played for the national championship, the other printed shirts to celebrate the upset win..but it’s the longhorns who assign value to meaningless results.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cochamps said:

I still don't see them saying much about ducking Wake Forest in their bowl game.  They know that they would have been 8-5.  Wake Fuckin' Forest.  The rules need to be altered as that should have been a forfeit.

They were 8-5. A forfeit is a loss. 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FcEWBwCagAIxepT?format=jpg&name=medium

Wait, a guy that never misses a game, and likely spends thousands of dollars a year to watch the Horns play teams like ULM, Rice, and TCU is gonna have regrets for missing out on a potential $1400 payday? 

Tell me you're a poor, without telling me you're a poor. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I like how they keep saying our OL is trash after what happened with them in the SHSU game.

Both can simultaneously be true.

We've been calling our OLine trash for a while. Thankfully, the youth movement looks like it's going to be a success, and it won't stay trash all season. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread